test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    The Founder's Homeworld

A squadron of Infamous vessels, lead by the Infamous dreadnought Pontarrieu, warped in. The Pontarrieu hailed the Quas, and an Infamous officer's face appeared on the bridge's apparent viewscreen. "Why have we lost contact from our forces within the Dominion territories?"

The changeling replied. "The Dominion no longer serve the Infamous any longer." The changeling motioned to Krystal. "Tell them."

the RPer rattler2 has control of The Infamous Armada, not you Nat. I cant even take control back from rattler2. They're all his, save for the small faction under Omega's control. Please remember that.
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    RE: Nat's AU future plan, I'm pretty sure I suggested something similar, or exactly, months ago. But I think we should set it a few years in the future and make a new thread. I always suggest making new threads because A) more RP threads is always good and B.) if we dont we're inviting confusion, and C) if we make a future AU thread, if something goes wrong we dont have to backtrack, we can just nix it or make it a continuous AU thread where anyone can do anything

Also, sorry for not posting lately. RL stuff + my gf 2 states over + being upset with both this RP and my STO in-game RP fleet + vacation = TRIBBLE EVERYTHING! lol
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The Founder's Homeworld

A squadron of Infamous vessels, lead by the Infamous dreadnought Pontarrieu, warped in. The Pontarrieu hailed the Quas, and an Infamous officer's face appeared on the bridge's apparent viewscreen. "Why have we lost contact from our forces within the Dominion territories?"

The changeling replied. "The Dominion no longer serve the Infamous any longer." The changeling motioned to Krystal. "Tell them."

the RPer rattler2 has control of The Infamous Armada, not you Nat. I cant even take control back from rattler2. They're all his, save for the small faction under Omega's control. Please remember that.

I am aware, actually, and so far, Rattler has not made any objections. Even so, I actually do prefer just playing as my guys; it's probably just that one time thing to keep the story moving. :wink:

Unless, of course, you're referring to the Dominion (although I'm assuming you're not); they're technically not the armada and thus free to break away into freedom. :tongue:
    RE: Nat's AU future plan, I'm pretty sure I suggested something similar, or exactly, months ago. But I think we should set it a few years in the future and make a new thread. I always suggest making new threads because A) more RP threads is always good and B.) if we dont we're inviting confusion, and C) if we make a future AU thread, if something goes wrong we dont have to backtrack, we can just nix it or make it a continuous AU thread where anyone can do anything

Also, sorry for not posting lately. RL stuff + my gf 2 states over + being upset with both this RP and my STO in-game RP fleet + vacation = **** EVERYTHING! lol

Nah, don't worry about it, Jim constantly being interrupted is hilarious, and I love it. As for alternate RP threads, that works nicely, actually, and I kinda sorta remember it being mentioned before. Even so, it would be a constant AU thread, just that certain characters have to escape and probably return if and when the other thread demands it.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    I let him for that instance. Krystal's still got A LOT to catch up on and since I as the author still don't really know the full extent... I really didn't know how to play it out. Also... being able to bounce off someone else sometimes helps. From here on out though, I'll handle it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I let him for that instance. Krystal's still got A LOT to catch up on and since I as the author still don't really know the full extent... I really didn't know how to play it out. Also... being able to bounce off someone else sometimes helps. From here on out though, I'll handle it.

Alright. Have fun! :smiley:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

I'm thinking of keeping a few outposts in Gamma, but in neutral territory. Gotta keep some eyes out there you know in case anything comes through Gamma.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    I'm thinking of keeping a few outposts in Gamma, but in neutral territory. Gotta keep some eyes out there you know in case anything comes through Gamma.

That's smart... very smart...

So, like, what now? Admiral Nat will be out to help Elric with that cloaked ship by Jupiter, Captain Nat is gonna go looking and stumble into an ugly surprise (which I might want you for, as you'll see...), and the Alliance is with the Dominion now, and seemingly content, at least for now.

Also, you gonna do something with your crew and the Mephiles? It'd be kinda nice to have my ship back in spacedock, you know. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal's gonna want the Lexington back so... as soon as she comes back through the wormhole she'll come back with the Mephiles.
    Krystal's gonna want the Lexington back so... as soon as she comes back through the wormhole she'll come back with the Mephiles.

Alrighty. Also, see the... surprise? :naughty:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal's gonna want him spaced. lol
    Krystal's gonna want him spaced. lol

Well, he's been stuck there for days, maybe longer... in a temporal manipulation... his physical health hasn't changed a bit since they put him in there, but his mind... well, let's just say he feels like he's been in there for, like, millennia. When they bring him out, he won't be happy... :lol:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Well...
    SHE'S BAAAAAACK!

At least on ESD anyways. She doesn't know what's happened since she left.
    So you wanna take this guy when my guys bring him out?​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• I think Ruby's run her course (and I hated the way things ended up...my damn fault, too). Six of Eleven or Tarsi are available for stuff.
    Avatar by the awesome Charles Logan!
    I'm gonna have to backtrack a bit to remember how the Betazoid was handled. lol
    edited November 2016
    It was actually kinda simple:

1. Betazoid was an agent of Leeta on the ISS Lexington, doing "things" with the crew in exchange for not telling on mirror Krystal breaking the ship on purpose.
    2. Betazoid ends up uncovering prime Krystal, Mirror Nat, AU Nat, and AU (eventually uncovered changeling) Sarah when they try to steal data
    3. Betazoid is captured
    4. Mirror Nat and mirror Krystal torture Betazoid
    5. Mirror Nat and mirror Krystal left the Betazoid behind because they like to make him suffer
    6. Betazoid has, by his perception, suffered millennia of pain
    7. Betazoid is now in ESD's infirmary

Speaking of which, what of that other changeling? Should we send them back to their prime counterpart? Keep them around for a thing I might do later?​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Honestly don't know.
    Well, we'll worry about that later. For now, the Betazoid is gonna find out why you don't knock people out right in front of other guys... and Krystal is in for another surprise...

Gee, Krystal could've used a break, huh? Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Well... he wasn't thinking straight anyways.
    I can see that. Now you're all in trouble.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Sweet son of a gun, Star Trek roleplay (my two favorite things)! IT DOES EXIST! <3 I knew this forum thing would be a good idea!

...Ahem. Um... So, you all are obviously in the middle of a plot right now. Can I join, or should I wait until later? Although if I do join now, someone would have to give me the 411 on what has happened/is happening in terms of plot and what the characters are doing now. Once I write up a character profile and such, I mean.

I have done roleplay before, though never Star Trek roleplay.
    It shouldn't be any problem to join now, and our (at least four) ongoing plots are actually kinda unrelated, so starting another one wouldn't be any problem at this point. As for knowing what's already happened, it's actually kinda classified to the guys who aren't already involved, so your guys/girls/whatever they ares probably don't know anything yet, and would find out in-story at some point after they're introduced.

As for how to join in, just kinda showing up at ESD and sitting around in a common area, like the Food Court or Club 47, is probably a good place to start. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Well... I think nat and I hit a decent scene cut. Also... I kinda don't know how to proceed anyways.
    Tell "Sarah" that Krystal can't seek out the resources and stuff trapped on the Undine ship?

Also, I should probably have "her" revert soon, cuz it's obviously T'Reth (I mean, we haven't had any other Undine lose a bro during the story), and they're a "he", so we wouldn't want you all to get them mixed up. :lol:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Sweet son of a gun, Star Trek roleplay (my two favorite things)! IT DOES EXIST! <3 I knew this forum thing would be a good idea!

...Ahem. Um... So, you all are obviously in the middle of a plot right now. Can I join, or should I wait until later? Although if I do join now, someone would have to give me the 411 on what has happened/is happening in terms of plot and what the characters are doing now. Once I write up a character profile and such, I mean.

I have done roleplay before, though never Star Trek roleplay.

Welcome! Feel free to join anytime.
    Well... Krystal's having a bad day.
    We can see that. Sadly, my guys wouldn't show up to intervene unless they happen to drift by the docking ports, but even then, it's only a chance. Well, unless he tries to hijack the Chronostorm for some reason, but that's silly, right? :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

No... he's pretty dead set on revenge against Jade. And with him being Mirror Universe... he's going to do so in multiple ways. But... there is one way to limit it or get someone else involved. Try and contact Jade, fail, track her commbadge, then go from there. Maybe try and pick up a Trill biosign in the vacinity of the commbadge.
    True. Suppose that report she was supposed to file is overdue... :wink:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

She had a report to file? :o