test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SSO IS BACK!

stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
What are you looking for in a fleet?

Lots of drama?

The fleet forcing you to donate 250,000 dil simply to gain entry?

A structure so complex you can never get to the top?

Well, if your looking for all that SSO is NOT for you lol.

We believe in two basic principles here. The IDIC, infinite diversity in infinite combinations, and that this is a tree house of friends, players, brothers, sisters, and fleet mates. We are a level 52 Fleet and also looking to join an Armada that can utilize our talents.

If THAT sounds like something you wanna be a part of Contact us here, or you can contact me in game @stone_loki

One of our many adverts
2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif

Comments

• Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Do you long for the glory days of battle? Shiny ships in formation, proudly displaying the courage of your fellow fleetmates?
    Do you find yourself stuck all alone, or part of a dull, dreary organization even a Ferengi couldn't sell off?
    Join us in SSO as we rebuild our crew of friends and family. In SSO, it's always game time, time for laughs and time for fun!
    We put you, the player first. You're the priority that makes up the sum of our parts and makes the fleet function.
    SSO is our home, our pride and joy, and we want you to be a part of it!
    Contact me in-game @zeropium for any questions or inquires.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    What is the point in being in a Fleet?

Is it all the shiny goodies in the holdings?

Is it a search for friends, brotherhood, a place to call your home?

Is it the test? Yes the test of mettle to show you are a step above?

SSO Fleet has been around since 2012 and is looking for new blood to reform our ranks in the best Space MMO to date. We have a level 52 Fleet and are also looking for a spot in a Armada that can utilize our talents for all content in this wonderful gem of a game. Contact us here or contact us in game through @Stone_Loki or @Zeropium .

Another of our many Adverts
    Post edited by stoneloki on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    SSO is all about one thing, you, the player, having a great time in STO! We leave all politics, race, religion, at the door so that you know no matter who you are your always welcome.

SSO is in the midst of rerforming our ranks as we once again take STO by the horns and take that treasured second star to the right in this wonderful game.

For information about our level 52 fleet contact us here, or in game @Stone_Loki, or @Zeropium

Another Great advert

Post edited by stoneloki on
  • Options
    SSO is a multicultural Fleet with one main rule, to follow the IDIC and everything it stands for. No matter your race, religion, background, everyone is welcome here.

The three leaders of SSO, Myself, Zeropium, and Mr.Shug, started off in sto as Beta testers, no matter what STO has thrown at us we have been through it and some times gone out of our way to show that impossible isn't in SSO's vocabulary.

If your looking for a fun fleet, a fleet that is here to make sure you have a great time in a great game, contact us here on the forums, or in game @Stone_loki, and @Zeropium.

At SSO we put the S and the O in STO!
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Do we grind? Yes we all grind.
    Why not do it together and be a part of SSO, where grinding doesn't matter at all. We pride ourselves on having fun no matter what the situation.
    Come join our crew as valued members who are appreciated and thought of.
    We play, joke, talk and have a great time doing what SSO has always done: enjoy every moment we have together.
    We want YOU to be a part of it.
    We're currently a level 52 fleet, built and maintained by a happy few of us looking to add more friends to our group.
    I personally joined SSO years ago and never looked back. It has shaped me into the player I am today, and I want others to experience those special moments with anyone interested in joining us.
    Contact @Stone_Loki or @zeropium in-game for any other info you might be curious about. We look forward to hearing from you.
    Make it so.