test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Got lifetime, but....

narxes081206narxes081206 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
Just got lifetime, but I can't find all my benefit awards. For example, where is my T6 destroyer?

Comments

• Options
    Where is my android bridge officer? Super ticked right now!
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Android is at your home city, either ESD or Qo'nos, at the officer requisitions guy under I think special tab. The Destroyer is at the shipyard.

Making sure, dont forget to log out if you have bought the lifetime during your current play session.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    I found the items, thanks!
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    fireworks and ev suit for Federation are a terminal near Admiral Quinn in ESD. For Roms its a terminal in New Romulus command center near the exchange and bank terminals. For KDF ... the barracks in first city??

You can claim an unlimited number of EV suits, so grab 5 and your away team is set.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    What's the android look like? I'm probably going to splurge for this just before the sale ends, and call it my Christmas present. >_>
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    What's the android look like? I'm probably going to splurge for this just before the sale ends, and call it my Christmas present. >_>
    The android is basically an alien with extra costume options. So you can make it look as human or alien as you want really. Here's one of mine:
    diaula_s_crew_by_marhawkman-d7jn5i6.jpg
    She's the one with pink skin.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    thestunningmask#0685 thestunningmask Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    IS there a T6 with the LT sub?!?
  • Options
    Are you sure you're looking at the Android and not something else? IIRC Veteran requisitions have nothing to do with LTS. They were for people who had a lot of marks when the Dil conversion hit.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User

Yes, there is a T6 version of the Heavy/Warbird Destroyers with the LT sub.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    iconians wrote: »

Yes, there is a T6 version of the Heavy/Warbird Destroyers with the LT sub.​​

It's the 1000 day Vet reward, which comes with both a LT and from just doing monthly subs...the only difference is the LT gets it immediately on buying the LT.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    [Inflamatory post modded out]
    Post edited by jodarkrider on
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    [Reaction to a moderated post modded out]
    Post edited by jodarkrider on
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Well you tell me, where are ships and bridge officers usually aquired from?
    Ill try to ask common sense questions.
    If he was asking about the fireworks or ev suit thats something else because those are odd.

But you are right. I need to check my jerk more. And thank you for remembering me from so back! :kissing_closed_eyes:
  • Options
    Well you tell me, where are ships and bridge officers usually aquired from?
    Ill try to ask common sense questions.
    If he was asking about the fireworks or ev suit thats something else because those are odd.

But you are right. I need to check my jerk more. And thank you for remembering me from so back! :kissing_closed_eyes:

It's all good man.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that in a game like this, there is a lot to know. What seems common sense to one person, might not be so obvious to another. Obviously, you're not a bad guy, I wasn't implying that at all. Sometimes it's hard to pick the genuine questions from the trolls, believe me, I understand that all to well. :)

Anyway, on topic.. glad you got your items OP. Enjoy!
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Besides the T6 ship, you also get the T5 version of the same one .... and a single (one for the account) upgrade token. A single token is no big deal as once you upgrade a ship other toons can upgrade the same ship free of charge. I don't know if upgrading the KDF ship allows you a free upgrade on the Rom/Fed ships or not as I never used my token, I mean, why bother upgrading the T5 when you have the T6 ?

I understand your initial frustration. I bought my LTS at the last sale before this one and quickly found that the guide Cryptic provides on where to find everything is badly out of date. Google/forum searches did the trick and I finally found them all.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    speshboy1#4811 speshboy1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How do I join a fleet
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User

While the android officer can be customized like the alien character creator, there are unique android head pieces in a number of configurations so that even if you choose to make him/her look like a Hierarchy alien - you can still use the unique head devices to reflect that the character is an android.
  • Options
    admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    How do I join a fleet

UFP or KDF? Console or PC? Does the level of the Fleet matter? Is fun more important than stuff? All things that would help guide you to the most helpful result.

in my case if you just say you want to join a Fleet in the chat, I'll give you a chance at starter rank. I used to 'interview' which is my word for spending time checking a players manners out in chat, if they help or mock people, that sort of thing, and then asking what they want out of the game, and being in a Fleet.

In any case the best thing to remember is to let people know you are there.

Qapla!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    How do I join a fleet

If you just want to join any fleet and are not particular, then just shout for an invite in Zone Chat and you'll probably get a dozen to pick from.

If you want to actually look for a good fleet, you can visit the Fleet Recruiting section of the forums.

Federation -Earth Space Dock

KDF - Qo'nos

Romulan - New Romulus
  • Options
    there's also a menu that will bring up a list of fleets in-game. IIRC the default keybind is o, then you switch to the fleet tab.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing