test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari Community Ship Voting (Final Round)

Comments

• hllfrznovrhllfrznovr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    We NEED Team Charlie to win this! There are many ships in the game already that are close to team alpha. Team Echo is at least unique. My vote is for TEAM CHARLIE. >:)
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    weird having 3 ships to vote on why three and not 2

echo sealed charlies fate we will get a flying tortilla chip if the stats arent really good im skipping it.
  • jamesmerlinkirkjamesmerlinkirk Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Team Charlie look like the lost in space ship from eather the 70s tv show or the movie remake but still looks cool anyway
  • erenor80erenor80 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    I'd love the idea of a flying saucer-section...what about temporal incursions in the late 20th century? That would explain all those "ufo"s those humans saw.. :)
  • texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Team Echo
    If you vote for Team Alpha or Team Charlie, they'll let 650 million FTP people in a year!!

Vote Team Echo! Do something different for once, over flying saucers or flattened Goa'uld ships.
  • damon7980damon7980 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    hllfrznovr wrote: »
    We NEED Team Charlie to win this! There are many ships in the game already that are close to team alpha. Team Echo is at least unique. My vote is for TEAM CHARLIE. >:)

Okay, tell me why is there so many people saying this dumb TRIBBLE? For real? Are they even thinking or are their brain just not capable to see any difference of ships?

"There are many ships in the game already that are close to team alpha."
    ... Alright then, tell me exactly HOW MANY SHIPS ARE THERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ONLY SPOTED THE ELACHI S'GOLTH! NOW TELL ME WHAT THE OTHER SHIPS ARE!

Sorry for that rage, lets see, there are many ships in the game already that are close to Charlie, Nebula Class.

Now tell me what you feel when I am saying that.

If Alpha looks like many already exsisting in-game ships, then charlie does too.

I love Alpha, I love Charlie, I want them both.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    I would love to see Bravo or Delta eventually come in as a future ship design, but I went with Alpha for this one. Echo isn't bad, but I'm not a fan of the Charlie saucer look.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Alpha or Echo. By the way, when do we get to see the rest of the ship?
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    I vote Charlie, because:

It will be a timeship, and Something will go wrong with the fancy new Lukari warp drive. This malfunction will hurl the vessel through space and time, ultimately leading it to crash on a Class M planet populated by a primitive, pre-warp species. A subset of this species will recover the vessel, and hide it from the rest of the population, using it to develop more advanced technologies than they would have otherwise; rumors and supposed sightings of the vessel will persist for decades, until misinformation is spread about the basic hull geometry. Despite this misinformation campaign, when the species finally manages to develop warp drive, their earliest vessels will feature the saucer design prominently.

An thus Starfleet...

BRILLIANT_.jpg
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2016
    Team Charlie
    Charlie for the win! (but I wouldn't mind Alpha too.)
    3EYRQdH.jpg
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • dantlesdantles Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Team Echo
    vote is for nothing they will do what ever they want, this is just for show and what ever ppl pick is for nothing
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    bernatk wrote: »
    3EYRQdH.jpg
    Yes.... but believe what? :p
    80UFOs.gif
    Soo... many... options....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Definitely Team Charlie.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • nx89nx89 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    #TeamCharlie all the way! :) Echo definately has a Son'a vibe to it!
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Alpha or Echo. By the way, when do we get to see the rest of the ship?

Not for a while yet. As this is the Anniversary ship, and the Anniversary isn't until February 2017, I would expect to see stats etc to be released sometime in January.
  • ejsphcrispejsphcrisp Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    #TeamCharlie
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    Team Alpha
    dysonsfear wrote: »
    They're all classic UFO shapes. They're the infamous Black Triangle, the standard 50s saucer, and the Kenneth Arnold crescent shape.

I actually saw all 6 designs as variations on classic UFO ship sightings. That leads me to believe that perhaps the Anniversary Event will somehow deal with UFO sightings on Earth in the past.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    weird having 3 ships to vote on why three and not 2

echo sealed charlies fate we will get a flying tortilla chip if the stats arent really good im skipping it.

Better than a flying potato chip or a boomerang...
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Team Charlie look like the lost in space ship from eather the 70s tv show or the movie remake but still looks cool anyway

Lost in Space is older than Star Trek by a couple of years. :smiley:

NBC decided to go with Lost in Space, calling the original pilot for Star Trek too 'cerebral'. :confounded:
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    bernatk wrote: »
    3EYRQdH.jpg

Just beware the sharp edges on the Alpha, someone might loose an eye! ;)
  • admiralsvak2admiralsvak2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
  • rajathomasrajathomas Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Do we really need to explain the differences further?

I said wedge. Do I really need to explain to you how all three ships you talked about are in that category?

izf25xI.jpg
  • granite#1317 granite Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    #TeamCharlie
  • warrynnpeese#0791 warrynnpeese Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Team Echo
    A flying triangle and a flying disk, hmmm..................... (GO ECHO!)
  • maolanmaolan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Come on guys. What are you thinking?! This is probably the only chance we get to have a flying saucer in-game! #TeamCharlie!
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    maolan wrote: »
    Come on guys. What are you thinking?! This is probably the only chance we get to have a flying saucer in-game! #TeamCharlie!

I viewed this as an excellent opportunity to keep them OUT of the game. Besides alpha looked so much better.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    If the forum vote is any indication it's going to be Alpha. It wasn't the worst choice that could have been made. Still, I'm wondering if the design is truly isometric so it's a triangle, not another wedge.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    I want my Flying Saucer, gorramit!
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • jokeytrekkerjokeytrekker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Why wouldn't you want a UFO?! #teamcharlie
  • testtype1testtype1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Alpha Wins!