test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Captain Nat appeared in a bright flash, standing in front of Admiral Nat, facing the viewscreen. He looked around, then turned to the admiral. "Oh, there you are. I'm back. Bad news."

Admiral Nat deadpanned the captain. "I don't like where this is going."

The captain replied. "Me neither. Long story short, our plan was the worst possible idea ever. We're sure as hell not sending anyone there again, and I came back with the powers, luckily. We'll need a new plan."

The admiral sighed and laid back in his chair. "Well, the Firestorm is out of commission and victim to inactive Borg nanoprobes, so we're surely not storing the powers there right now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    "And you just missed another crisis," Krystal spoke up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jim called in over the comms. "Actually, the Caitians are gone now. Also, we're not detecting Elric, either. He's gone."

Sarah sighed and facepalmed. "Of course not. Tag the rest of the drones and come back, huh?"

Captain Nat deadpanned Krystal. "Caitians kidnapping Elric? Welp, that was totally expected. What now?"

Admiral Nat turned to the captain. "We've got a changeling to talk to about a certain ship he's holding in one of those Dyson Spheres, actually. I think we should go find him or her about now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal nodded.
    "Got some loose ends all over the place," she replied. "Probably should tie some of them up before something bites us."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Admiral Nat nodded. "This is one of them, I'd think. Besides, what else is there to deal with now? The Chronostorm? The Infamous on ESD? The changeling? I mean, getting that lost ship is pretty important; their crew needs to be back here with us rather than being out there needlessly."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Chronostorm is one of them yes," Krystal replied. "Too risky to keep that tech lying around. But we do have control of that ship so it isn't an immediate concern."
  • brakejobbrakejob Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Last time on Star trek EL Dorado
    brakejob wrote: »
    ESD Admiral Quinn's office

1800hr's

Tes and Ta'Rrok enter the Admirals office. They both take notice of the two security officers standing on side of both doors. Quinn glares up at both of them from his desk and motions for the guards to wait out side and lock the door as they exit.

Quinn, "Have a sit. I want think you both for coming". Tes nervously takes the chair close's to the Admiral's desk. Ta'Rrok keeps standing. "I've read your reports,watched your simulations, and talked it over with the rest of the higher ups. An let me tell you right now" He cross's his arms on his chest and looks at Ta'Rrok. "If it was up to me. This project would be scraped and never heard of again."

Tes begins to jump up and speak but gets pushed back in her sit by Ta'Rrok and he begins to speak instead." Sir with all due respected. With all th_" Quinn holds up his hand. Prompting Ta'Rrok to suddenly stop talking. Quinn gave Ta'Rrok a dead pan face look.

Quinn,"Did it seem like i was done talking Jones?" Ta'Rrok felt annoyed an Tes had a bit of a concerned look on her face."I know star fleet has had its run of bad luck lately.The Klingons, Gorn, Tholians, and only god knows what else is coming at us next. An that was the argument i had to sit threw. Wile discussing your now approved project."Both Ta'Rrock and Tes's eyes widen and jaws dropped. Tes could barley contain her self and started fidgeting with the sides of her chair. "Don't celebrate just yet you two. Ta'Rrok, i can't help but notice those new Admiral bars on your collar." Ta'Rrok feels for them.

Ta'Rrok,"yes sir and i'm a bit confused at why I'm already wearing them. It feels too soon for these. Not that i'm complaining." Admiral Quin just sat in his chair smiling. Had never seen the Admiral smile before.

Quinn," Ta'Rrok let me give a little history lesson. Then tell me if you see a pattern" Ta'Rrok nods."Tom Parries, wile lost in the Delta quadrant. Designed and built the 1st delta flyer. Noonian Soong, designed and built the 1st positronic brain. Henry Archer designed the 1st warp 5 engine and before him. Dr. Zefram Cochran, The 1st warp powerd star ship. Do you see were I'm going with this?"

Ta'Rrok,"They all had ideas?"

Quinn,"That's only part of it!"

Tesla,"They all had a hand in building them?"

Quinn,"right Commander Tesla. Maybe i should put those bars on her in stead..haha." She smiled and started felling more relaxed."Point is! This is your baby and your in charge of it. An i don't need to tell you that all this.....Is classified information. Hints the guards and your new rank. No one else under the rank of V.Admiral is to know. So i suggest you keep your team small." Quinn hands Ta'Rrok a pad." If you haven't already picked them out here are few recommendations. You have 2 weeks to submit the plan and 4 months to put it all together. The EL Dorado should be completed and ready to test it by then. Dismissed!" They hear the door unlock as they start to walk out.

Tesla wait's patiently outside Club 42 for Ta'Rrok, She had been playing with one of her dark blue antennas and pacing the floor back in forth. "OK! He should done been here by now. Its been what....8."Her head slumps down in to her hand and lets out a slow sigh of frustration."Its only been 8 minutes. OK Tes com your self down. I'm just a little overly excited. Big project and lots of hu_" he brakes in before she can finish talking to her self.

Ta'Rrok," I don't mean to be rude. But is this a privet conversation? OR can anyone just jump in?HAHE"smiling at her as he walks up from behind.

Tesla,"So were...have..yee biin?"

Ta'Rrok, "Haha yee biin.Haha What ha kinda language is that?Who talks like that?Were have yee biin". mocking her just a bit."I have BIIN! Doing a little research on some the people Quinn suggested as a part of our team."

Tesla, "ANNNND! What have YEE decided?" She glances at pad he was holding.

Ta'Rrok, "Yes Tes i have. I've decided.....That Club 42 is NOT the best place to talk about classified information."
    Post edited by brakejob on
    Burt turned to Krystal. "Actually, we already locked down the Chronostorm's main computer, so it should be safe for now."

Admiral Nat slowly got up. "Well, let's go back to ESD and have a chat with that changeling..." he finished walking over to the turbolift, motioning for Captain Nat, Sarah, and Krystal to follow, then turning to Burt. "Oh, and let Jim know to hurry up with the drones and then get up here and keep an eye on things, alright?"

Burt nodded in reply and turned back to his station. Nat, Nat, and Sarah entered the turbolift, waiting for Krystal.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Admiral Cid - U.S.S. Valhalla, Bridge

The older human and Starfleet officer brushed his greying goatee for a moment and stepped forward on the Bridge of the Odyssey-class vessel. The view of Spacedock's lower section filled the large display screen.

"Lieutenant Arkane," he said. "Please contact Admiral Nat."

His Tellarite tactical officer nodded and tapped a few controls. "Sending sir."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Admiral Nat - U.S.S. Mephiles, turbolift

Admiral Nat's combadge chirped, and he tapped it in response. Burt's voice came over the comms. "Sir, Admiral Cid of the U.S.S. Valhalla would like to speak to you."

Admiral Nat responded. "Well, I'll probably have to take the transmission en-route, so put their transmission through."

Captain Nat and Sarah glanced at each other, then to Krystal, then to the door as it opened on deck 5, near transporter room one. The admiral wasted no time and walked out, followed by them, while waiting for a reply.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Admiral Nat, this is Admiral Cid. It's come to my attention the Valhalla has a visitor. I just wanted to let you know Captain Elric is in our Sickbay undergoing surgery. I'm told he's going to be okay. It would seem an overzealous Doctor on my ship had transported Elric off Spacedock during a chance discovery of his presence there. Just wanted to keep you in the loop."
    Admiral Nat raised an eyebrow. "Well, finally some good news. Be sure to let us know when and if he condition changes; I'll be out on a bit of a mission, so you can keep in contact with my first officer, Captain Dennison, who'll be on the bridge shortly. He'll keep me informed."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Will do. Good luck on your mission, Admiral. Valhalla out."

When the transmission cut, Admiral Cid nodded to Arkane that his task was over. Cid turned and sat in his command chair. He didn't approve of that Doctor making moves without his consent, but saving a Starfleet Captain definitely was a result he wanted. Either way, Cid would assist Spacedock in any repairs required during their crisis, drop the medical officer and the G'arto survivors off, and then return to the Valhalla's deep space missions.
    Admiral Nat walked into the transporter room and motioned to the transporter officer. "Beam us down to ESD."

Nat, Nat, and Sarah stepped onto the transporter pad and were beamed to ESD, then headed for the changeling's quarters as directed by the station's main computer.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal followed them.
    They arrived at the changeling's quarters, and Sarah pressed the doorbell button on the control panel. A few moments later, the changeling emerged, looking just like Admiral Nat, but in a Jupiter uniform. "What is it?"

Admiral Nat deadpanned the look, but answered anyway. "Word has it you have the alternate universe's U.S.S. Sally, and the ship's crew in one of your Dyson Spheres?"

The changeling stopped for a moment. "I didn't think you knew that. Oh well. Galaxy Xs are a dime a dozen, so you can have the ship. The crew, on the other hand, will wait."

Sarah glared. "How come?"

The changeling replied calmly. "If I give them to you, how else can I guarantee you won't betray me? The Alliance's Dyson Spheres may have been modified to be immune to Q powers, but an invasion force certainly wouldn't be, especially since you and your people stole my powers..."

Admiral Nat focused on the changeling. "Not that you should've had them to begin with, but that's besides the point. We'd appreciate the ship back, especially as an indication of good will, but it's the crew we're looking for in particular. When should we negotiate for them?"

The changeling reached for a remote of some kind and placed it in the admiral's hands. "You can have the Infamous, by the way. As for the crew, I'll have my people deliver them to you... when you give me undeniable proof of the Infamous armada's complete destruction and total freedom of the Dominion."

Admiral Nat turned to Captain Nat and Krystal, as though between a rock and a hard place.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hold on a second," Krystal spoke up. "I was planning on setting up the armada to be more of a response unit type thing at some point. Helping out with disaster relief, and if necessary be ready to help defend our galaxy if needed. I'm willing to negotiate the Dominion's freedom, but I don't think scrapping a viable resource is the way to do it."
    The changeling glared. "Your own Federation can manage that, besides, you have a hyper-Q if you end up being attacked."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal crossed her arms across her chest.
    "Starfleet can only cover so much territory, and wouldn't be welcome in certain regions," she countered. "And I would rather not have to rely on a single person to save the day all the time."
    The changeling crossed their arms as well. "Then maybe the Federation should expand and take over those regions and expand."

Admiral Nat spoke up. "No, the Federation wouldn't do that. Besides, why does the Infamous armada need to be destroyed? All you want is freedom of the Dominion, and Krystal can probably give them just that. Why isn't that enough?"

The changeling replied sternly. "What if they come back, or use those nanites to control our Vorta and Jem'Hadar like they already have been?"

Sarah replied to herself. "Guess the nanites don't work on changelings, huh..." she spoke up to the changeling. "Our crew found a way to remove the nanites, actually. We can give you that knowledge."

The changeling answered. "Curious..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I would never allow the use of those nanites to force anyone to do anything," Krystal said with certainty. "I am not The Infamous. I don't subjugate anyone."
    Captain Nat turned to Krystal. "Who says they won't do it anyway? Who's leading them right now?"

Admiral Nat turned to his captain counterpart. "Now that, is slightly concerning."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just put her hands on her hips.
    "And how long have I been in charge and able to do anything without some end of the universe event getting in the way?" she countered.
    Sarah shrugged. "You never were, actually, cuz there's always an admiral somewhere." She turned and winked at the admiral.

Admiral Nat sighed. "Ok, who says you even need the permission of the Infamous armada to even be free? If we give you the information on how to remove the nanites, you'll be free already, you'd just need Krystal to order away any Infamous ships that come to reinforce their control."

Sarah replied. "What if they say no?"

Captain Nat sparked up. "Then I'll whisk them away to a pocket dimension and bring them back out when we find a place for them."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Look... all I ask is that if some galaxy threatening event happens, the Dominion helps to protect the galaxy," Krystal said. "So if we somehow have some extragalactic invasion fleet or something on that scale come up, you stand with us in defense of our home galaxy. That's it."
    The changeling deadpanned Krystal. "We may be strict, but we're not stupid. If some galaxy threatening force shows up, we'd fight them anyway. Didn't you see us out helping around here when the Iconians attacked Earth?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I did," Krystal replied. "However sometimes the Dominion can be difficult to get a hold of. I'm hoping that you continue to help with defending this galaxy like you did in the last days of the Iconian War. When we work together, even on a temporary basis, there's nothing we can't do. Consider it a conditional Mutual Defense Treaty if you want. Only activates in the case of a major threat like the Iconians. Not conflicts between neighbors."
    The changeling replied. "I'd have to discuss that with the Link back on the homeworld."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"While I agree anything official would have to go through the proper channels," Krsytal said. "We can at least make an informal agreement between us for now. We'll let the diplomats hash out the real thing between governments. I may be in charge of the Armada, but I'm just a starship Captain at the end of the day. I don't do politics."
    The changeling shrugged. "I'll do what I can, captain, once the Dominion is free."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.