test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari Community Ship Voting (Final Round)

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Aliiiieennnnsss!!!!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • khelderukkhelderuk Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Team Charlie

About time we get a proper flying saucer! Charlie Foxtrot Tango Whiskey!
    freakium wrote: »
    I'm also comparing these designs to their solar probe and Echo seems to be the most similar, technologically.

If anyone in the ST-multiverse would build his ships similar to his probes, we'd all fly around in ships shaped like torpedo-casings...

So, Borg Probes then?
    (Actually, a Collective/Cooperative ship set could be quite cool, as would getting the "Borg" outfit available on liberated Borg Captains, like it is for the BOffs)
  • lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Team Echo
    Expecting alpha to win, but voted echo. Won't be bothered too much if Alpha wins, since it looks like it's a bit more primitive and more fitting of a species' first attempt at a space vessel (Even if it looks like an Elachi knockoff). But I still like Echo's shape more, it's not really something we've seen in the game
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Team Echo
    Ask the Ferengi what they think.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Team Echo
    Look at this beautiful design
    91383e95bc300627d32c7f98d095f0671477614325.png
    Imagine how cool "Rock n Roll" would look flying her?
    Vote Echo
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    khelderuk wrote: »
    So, Borg Probes then?

Borg-probes would be pretty much the only notable exception, thus confirming the rule. Also, Borg-design is about efficiency, not about looks. The Borg are pretty much the mirror to humans and their relation to technology, so it makes sense they use a design we would not.
  • roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Anything except Charlie. We already have Saucers, they are found on most Federation Starships. We do not need a whole species running them.

But all the jokesters want it because it's silly and a cliché.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Team Charlie
    I like Echo more than I thought I would.

Hopefully the Alpha fans voted early. Though the design does look better in the new art than it did before.

Charlie is the only one I've voted for to make it to this round.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Alpha has my vote. Gratz on the design.
  • rebel230rebel230 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Team Echo
    galatt wrote: »
    Vote Echo

#TeamSona!!!! I want this ship sooo bad
  • caesar1075caesar1075 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    Team alpha, to reenact the Belgian UFO wave of the late 1980's.
  • coruunascoruunas Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Charlie is at least classic, better than an X-files knock off or a flying banana
  • wilomica0ketwilomica0ket Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    #TeamCharlie, because you have to 'go' saucer if you are landing on a primitive planet, to strut up and down in front of a hermit no one will believe making "beep beep" noises while wearing antennae on your head. Also the preferred shape for making crop circles or turning cows inside out and setting them on fire. ;)
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    This was honestly tough! I like both Alpha and Charlie a whole lot. In the end, I went with Charlie because flying saucer, but I'll be very satisfied with Alpha if it wins. :)
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Please vote for #teamcharlie

Being honest I'd be happy if either the Roomba or the Batarang won. If fugly Alpha wins the election is rigged.
  • oclosoclos Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    The first design looks better imo(close call between 1st and 3rd thpugh.), but come to think off it, it includes as a centerpirce, the second design(which would look better as shuttlecraft, I think). So, really for me, the best option would be if the first design also included the 3rd design as a back-piece(looks like it could).
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
  • alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Team Echo
    ALL OF THEM! But since we can only choose one I'd go with Team Echo.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Ufoooo!!.. i like it!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Team Echo
    galatt wrote: »
    Vote Echo

I agree.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • wanderer321wanderer321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    We need more team Charlie!
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    If Echo wins, of course, I'll be forced to create a new captain named George Harkness, because who better to fly that design than Captain Boomerang?​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • kirksfavoritesonkirksfavoriteson Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    I'm hoping for a true flying saucer shape here
  • angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    Team Echo
    I don't care which one wins since I like all 3. Voted for the the one with the least votes for reasons.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    I'm used to be disappointed by the player community pig-2.gif Usually, a poll is made up just a short while after it went up, the distribution of votes rarely changes directions after that. I'm still hoping for a "miracle" though pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • pwemkayontourpwemkayontour Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    THIS is sooo cool!
  • pwebuergerpwebuerger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    PLS!!! VOTE (for Charlie)
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Anything but Alpha. That looks so close to too many other ships to me. (Actually, no, Beta was even worse)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Team Alpha
    very competitive. They're all interesting to me.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• pwethielvanpwethielvan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Yep, STO goes finally flying saucer!
  • caasicamcaasicam Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Team Charlie
    Charlie here, love the UFO.