test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

things missing since patch

captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
one the kit and kit modules but mostly everyone knows the work around on that one, just change maps, two where did the T-5 Regent Class go, I bought her a while back and tried to claim it on a new Admiral but the ship is still in the ship selector but can't claim, went to C-Store and she is completely gone. I can only speculate at this point is she's getting a major overhaul. Also where are the fleet mark events they have seem to disappear all except for one, the one no one really ever played. Also I know this was mentioned in tribble feedback at one point the dual suns seen from Club 47, when did we get two suns?
lHut1H2.jpg
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker

Comments

• Options
    and side not using Windows 10 to take screen shots after patch the Xbox live bar will no longer show up or take screenshots of the game but that may not be due to you guys but just worth mentioning to you all.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    T5 Regent got pulled due to an error where you ended up with the wrong ship if you claimed it. If you mean Red Alerts for 'Fleet Mark Events', they're bugged currently.

For screenshots, either do Windows Key + Printscreen, or type in /screenshotui in the chat bar.
  • Options
    yeah, already talked to a dev on the Regent, figured they broke the red alert, and I think I might just try reattaching STO to Steam on my desktop because f12 works perfect on my laptop :tongue:
    lHut1H2.jpg