test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal grabbed on to the closest available person.
    "Well... wasn't expecting to go Zero G," she said. "But at least we can get down that shaft a bit easier... unless its only localized."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The admiral's voice came over the comms. "It's station wide. Sure, Quinn might be having trouble drinking his coffee, but whatever. Priorities, you know?"

A couple Omega operatives pulled out a pair of cables, attached them to the back of other couple operative's armors, and then passed the other end of the said cables (with a clip on the end) to Elric and Krystal each. Jim spoke up. "Attach those to your belts or something so we don't leave you behind, alright?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal wraps it around her waist and clips it to both itself and her belt.
    "Might need a combat knife if I have to cut loose real fast," Krystal said. "Or I could just shoot it off."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Elric clipped on, trying to balance himself. In a matter of seconds he was able to get his bearings. But a part of him wanted to go back for Raven. What were the Mirror Borg up to by taking him again? "I'm on," Elric reported.
    edited October 2016
    Jim nodded. "We don't have knives. Sorry."

The omegas blasted a path through the Borg, moving to the transport shaft Elric directed them to.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

edited October 2016
    As the group entered the shaft and began moving downward through the silent tunnel, Elric couldn't help but think about Raven.

"He's really gone, isn't he? You know, at the Academy, the Professor was one of the toughest teachers in Alien Anthropology and Exo-History. For some reason he never went easy on me, and now I wonder if it was because he actually believed in me. It wouldn't be until years later he'd join me in my first expedition to Epsilon Hydra VII. The things I discovered there; and learning he wasn't this scary monster; that he was just as normal as any one of us..."

Elric paused. The group was now passing the first cargo doors for one of the many decks that surrounded the Main Reactor. The central deck, where the nanoprobes were most concentrated, was where the central plexus was being held. Getting through the large central doors without main power wouldn't be easy.
  • brakejobbrakejob Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    ESD Admiral Quinn's office

1800hr's

Tes and Ta'Rrok enter the Admirals office. They both take notice of the two security officers standing on side of both doors. Quinn glares up at both of them from his desk and motions for the guards to wait out side and lock the door as they exit.

Quinn, "Have a sit. I want think you both for coming". Tes nervously takes the chair close's to the Admiral's desk. Ta'Rrok keeps standing. "I've read your reports,watched your simulations, and talked it over with the rest of the higher ups. An let me tell you right now" He cross's his arms on his chest and looks at Ta'Rrok. "If it was up to me. This project would be scraped and never heard of again."

Tes begins to jump up and speak but gets pushed back in her sit by Ta'Rrok and he begins to speak instead." Sir with all due respected. With all th_" Quinn holds up his hand. Prompting Ta'Rrok to suddenly stop talking. Quinn gave Ta'Rrok a dead pan face look.

Quinn,"Did it seem like i was done talking Jones?" Ta'Rrok felt annoyed an Tes had a bit of a concerned look on her face."I know star fleet has had its run of bad luck lately.The Klingons, Gorn, Tholians, and only god knows what else is coming at us next. An that was the argument i had to sit threw. Wile discussing your now approved project."Both Ta'Rrock and Tes's eyes widen and jaws dropped. Tes could barley contain her self and started fidgeting with the sides of her chair. "Don't celebrate just yet you two. Ta'Rrok, i can't help but notice those new Admiral bars on your collar." Ta'Rrok feels for them.

Ta'Rrok,"yes sir and i'm a bit confused at why I'm already wearing them. It feels too soon for these. Not that i'm complaining." Admiral Quin just sat in his chair smiling. Had never seen the Admiral smile before.

Quinn," Ta'Rrok let me give a little history lesson. Then tell me if you see a pattern" Ta'Rrok nods."Tom Parries, wile lost in the Delta quadrant. Designed and built the 1st delta flyer. Noonian Soong, designed and built the 1st positronic brain. Henry Archer designed the 1st warp 5 engine and before him. Dr. Zefram Cochran, The 1st warp powerd star ship. Do you see were I'm going with this?"

Ta'Rrok,"They all had ideas?"

Quinn,"That's only part of it!"

Tesla,"They all had a hand in building them?"

Quinn,"right Commander Tesla. Maybe i should put those bars on her in stead..haha." She smiled and started felling more relaxed."Point is! This is your baby and your in charge of it. An i don't need to tell you that all this.....Is classified information. Hints the guards and your new rank. No one else under the rank of V.Admiral is to know. So i suggest you keep your team small." Quinn hands Ta'Rrok a pad." If you haven't already picked them out here are few recommendations. You have 2 weeks to submit the plan and 4 months to put it all together. The EL Dorado should be completed and ready to test it by then. Dismissed!" They hear the door unlock as they start to walk out.

Jim turned to Elric. "Any ideas to open those doors? Should we blast them open?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Sounds doable. I defer to your judgement, Commander, and any input from Captain Jade. But we'll probably need protection from a blast."
    Jim held up a hand. "It's Captain, actually. As for protection, we've got shields."

One of the Omega Operatives started preparing a shield generator.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"You also have armor," Krystal pointed out. "Something we're lacking. And I'm pretty sure a Phaser can cut through, but... we don't have time to do that."
    Jim turned to Krystal. "Trust me, that shield generator I got Alex setting up will be enough."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• steamdragoness#6637 steamdragoness Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Ruby reached out and took D’ren’s hand it, her almond-brown eyes looking deeply into his. “I want to trust you, D’ren. I do. You’ll understand, I hope, if I’m uneasy. It’s been a very long day, for both of us.” She shook his hand before standing back. “Still, I would hope to stay on topic. You mentioned that this Infamous is in control of most of the galaxy, right? And you’re trying to stop him. I believe, if you and your crew behave, we could work together towards taking him down.

If we do, I will need some help to get the Hepzibah back in running order. The warp core and impulse drive are severely damaged, and we need dilithium crystals. That distress signal wasn’t just for show. I’d also like, as I’ve said, everything you know about the Infamous. He sounds a lot like a madman from my time.” She let go of D’ren. “Do we have an agreement?"
    Avatar by the awesome Charles Logan!
    edited October 2016
    As the giant shield went up around the floating group, Elric took a moment to check on Zeta to make sure he was okay. "How you holding up?"

*CCcclick! Click, click, holding up.*

Elric noticed something strange on the android spider. An erroneous circuit appeared on his outer body. "Zeta, run diagnostics. Do you detect anything?"

*Click, click, chirp.*

He sighed, taking out one of the omicron cells he manufactured earlier. "A nanoprobe. Just one, huh? Can you take one of these?"

*Chirp!* The spider launched a cable and attached it to the side of the cell. A few seconds later, Zeta fried the external circuit. *Click!*

"That was a close one," Elric said relieved. "Stay safe, buddy."
    "Never seen anything like that," Krystal said to Elric.
    Jim shook his head and turned to the Omegas. "Plant some charges, would you?"
    A couple of the operatives space jumped to the doors and started planting spatial charges.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    Elric nodded at Krystal. "Yeah, he's closer to a crystal spinner, which, I believe, whoever created him was going for."
    "And I have no idea what that is either," Krystal pointed out.
    Jim sighed. "It's a spider?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Except you can't step on this one," Elric quipped.
    "he'd probably step on you," Krystal wisecracked.
    "Shall we make a noise?" Jim asked sarcastically.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    D'ren and Captain Rosette are just standing there staring at each other...
    "Bring on the noise," Krystal said with a smirk.
    Jim pulled out his tricorder and pressed a button on it dramatically. It chirped out the theme song of Star Trek.

Jim sighed and looked at the tricorder. "Wrong button." He pressed a different button, triggering the explosion, blasting the doors open.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    After their shields were rained upon by debris, the floating group could then see into the main corridor, finding Mirror Borg technology plastered to the walls, floor and ceilings. Mirror Borg drones were seconds away from reacting to the blast and, beyond the drones, into the distance that reached the end of the main corridor, was the large Engineering open area that housed a central plexus positioned against Spacedock's reactor. Elric looked concerned.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    "Well... shtako..." Krystal deadpanned.
    Jim glanced over at the Borg. "This'll complicate things."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"If only these were our universe's Borg," Elric said, missing the tactical anonymity.
    Jim chuckled as he motioned the Omegas to start firing. "I know."

Jim looked around to watch for any surprises from other directions. Nothing from below. He looked up, and saw swarms of robotic Borg spiders running down the walls towards them. He started firing at them. "We were followed!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.