test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ANSWERED: Cant beam down to K13?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
I stopped by the space map for the fleet holding of K13... I cant beam down to the station. Anyone else seeing this?
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by midniteshadow7 on

Comments

• Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    There's probably some stupid dilithium sink project you have to complete before you can actually visit K13.

-_-
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    I guess it's like other holdings: you need to make some progress in its tiers before you can properly use it.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Your fleet needs to que up the first holding to even "have" the location. Same we had before with dilithium mine, fleet spire, etc. I thought? Been a while since I was running a fleet, but I'm assuming its still the same
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    I guess it's like other holdings: you need to make some progress in its tiers before you can properly use it.

^ This. You gotta burn to earn :)

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Like many other previous Fleet Holdings, you probably need to get to Tier 1 on a track to 'unlock' access to the base interior. Or you might need to complete the new FE mission first.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    All projects are filled and started, the Bar project is done, still cant beam down.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    All projects are filled and started, the Bar project is done, still cant beam down.

Same here. So maybe we gotta reach T1 or something?
  • Options
    quantummeerkatquantummeerkat Member Posts: 39 Cryptic Developer
    You must reach Tier 1 in order to beam down to K13. The projects must actually complete, not just be slotted. I apologize that we did not make that more clear, we will do so on future announcements.
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    Closing thread - OP answered. Thanks @quantummeerkat
This discussion has been closed.