test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Elric noticed the extra equipment. "You guys really come prepared. Anything for us?"
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    One of the operatives passed Elric and Krystal each an Omega personal shield unit, and a couple of hypos containing the Omega Force immunosupport nanites. Jim (the only one who's head wasn't in an Omega helmet) spoke up. "Omega personal shield units, which are designed specifically for resisting Borg weapons, and are also pretty good at keeping out nanoprobes, or at least the airborne ones. Speaking of which, if those shields light up seemingly randomly, then those nanoprobes are definitely airborne, in which case we'll probably have to evacuate spacedock."

He then pulled out a couple extra Omega rifles, and handed those one each to Elric and Krystal. "Omega Force Antiproton Autocarbine rifles. Note that they have built-in anti-Borg features and such, including easy access support for that omicron radiation, which is actually pretty easy to add on to these, and finally..."

He passed them each a headset. "Omega Force designed, naturally. They'll sync up nicely with your weapons, shields, and have communications that tie in to our communications frequencies so all of us can stay in continuous contact with each other, and also the admiral, in case we need outside support."

Jim chuckled for a moment. "We like to come prepared alright."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    edited October 2016
    The Captain took the rifle, headset and put on the shield unit. "Fascinating. Thanks for these. We can get set up right in the lab." And then Zeta chirped, prompting Elric to take out his tricorder. "Huh. Something strange about Deck 65. I'm not reading anything down there; possibly being blocked by a dampening field."
    Jim stopped, almost going white. "They may have assimilated humanoids. If they have, and these are in fact a gift from Mirror Nat, then they're probably Mirror Borg, too. They're a hell of a lot more dangerous than our Borg."

He turned to Krystal, then back to Elric. "Nobody goes anywhere without a couple other guys as support. Understood?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal looked over the carbine.
    "Hope you guys fixed the issue the older models had with the Borg adapting faster than against a MACO rifle," she said.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jim laughed. "Yeah, we took care of that, and made it better, actually." He turned to one of the operatives. "How long did it take for them to adapt last time?"

The operative was probably deadpanning Jim. "I dunno. Maybe, like 37 drones."

Jim looked a little surprised, and turned back to Krystal. "Well there ya go."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal rolled her eyes.
    "In my experience with the older models... maybe 3-4 bursts," she said. "Then I had to remodulate. Stuck with my MACO rifle until I got a TR-116. Was able to get 6-8 shots with the MACO before remod."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jim laughed. "Those days are definitely over. As for the TR-116..." he continued while holstering his Omega rifle and reaching for the back of his armor and pulling out another rifle. "We've got an upgraded version. Not many of them, but some." He turned to the Omega Operatives. "You know, we should've brought more of those. We even have omicron radiation infused bullets aboard ship, but didn't think to bring any."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"All I have to say is the Borg sound Sweedish," Elric added. "Anyway, you guys up to stepping into the lion's den?" He swung the rifle over his back and began climbing down to Deck 65. When he got there, inside another open jeffery's tube area, he tried to scan a locked door. The Omega Operatives would surely have a fix for this, but what was behind the door was the mystery.
    edited October 2016
    "I'm a Starfleet Officer," Krystal replied. "Its kinda our thing."
    Jim and the operatives followed Elric, and one of them scanned the locked door. "Sirs, we can't scan through it."
    One of the other operatives turned to Elric. "We have a fix for this, naturally." The operative turned to Jim. Jim nodded in response as one of the operatives closed the door above after Krystal came through, and then another operative blasted the door open, causing swarms of mechanized green air to come pouring in.

One of the operatives shrugged. "Yep, they're airborne alright. If it weren't for these shields, Elric, Krystal, and Jim would all be Borg now."
    Jim sighed. "So don't let your shields go offline, or you're screwed. The other operatives armor can probably keep it out if need be, so if worse comes to worse, let them takes hits first. Also, considering the amount of nanoprobes I see buzzing around us, there's bound to be mirror Borg drones down here. Mirror Borg, put simply, are like ours, but with two key differences: they're faster than you, and they shoot the moment they see you, regardless of your apparent intentions. Got it?"

One of the operatives passed Jim his helmet, and he put it on. If it weren't obvious before, Elric and Krystal would surely notice his armor was a different varient from the other operatives; the Quietus varient, not that either of them knew the name, but it made him recognizable from the others.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Station's probably already on lockdown so the only way for this to spread would be if they open doors. Unless they upgraded and isolated the affected areas with forcefields," Krystal said.
    One of the operatives turned to Krystal. "Gee, why do you think I closed the door behind us?"

Jim spoke up. "Are you all ready to jump in?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• steamdragoness#6637 steamdragoness Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    (Apologies for not posting sooner, I was away for the weekend.)

"This is the U.S.S. Hepzibah, Commander Tarsi speaking. Your efforts to board our ship have been repelled, and your D'ren is in custody. As we speak, our chief Engineering Officer has access to your main computer, which enables us to do what is necessary to protect Federation assets.

We will not, I repeat, we will not seek retaliation on you or your companion ships. We hope you do the same.

It is suggested that you negotiate the terms of your surrender with us.

I will keep communications active with you, r'Llaillieu."
    Avatar by the awesome Charles Logan!
    Krystal rolled her eyes before jumping down and scanning the area.
    Jim and the operatives all jumped down and started keeping watch for Borg. Jim looked at another closed door, and scanned it. "Still can't scan through."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"So we do this the old fashioned way," Krystal said. "Can you reconfigure your Tricorder to track movement?"
    Jim turned to Krystal. "It already can."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Then scan for movement," Krystal said. "take us as friendly or something, then anything that isn't us may be hostile. Filter out the nanoprobes and focus on large objects only."
    "This door opens into a corridor with several doors to labs throughout it. We need to get to Science Lab 23." He paused, hearing a multitude of strange, mechanized buzzing sounds from behind the locked door. "Friends of yours?"
    Jim scanned. "Yep, they're old friends alright."

Soon, sparks started flying out of the door, and the door opened. Two, large, burly looking Borg drones stood there. Clearly, the mirror Borg preferred adding armor and strength over reducing biological material.

The drones immediately started walking towards the group, unusually quickly; the Omega Operatives shot them down.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... that answers that question," Krystal said. "Question is... which Collective are they connected to? Ours or the other one?"
    Jim seemed wary. "If they're connected to ours, then our Borg are about to become a lot more dangerous."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Unless they're cut off," Krystal said. "They are only an isolated pocket of their own. Just like what the Enterprise-E had to deal with after destroying the Cube in 2373."
    Jim sighed. "No wonder they're all down here. They want to take control of main power so they can contact the other mirror Borg."

One of the operatives turned to Jim. "Might want to have somebody keep guard of the main transmitters up above, just in case."

Admiral Nat's voice came over the comms. "Consider it done."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"And keep your back to a wall as much as possible," Krystal said. "Don't let them sneak up on you."
    Jim turned to Krystal. "That's why I told you to stay in threes. One to watch one way, one to watch the other way, and one to do anything else, like destroying nanoprobes."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    "It's Too Quiet in This Room"

Mind racing, Dragon walked toward the view screen staring at the Federation starship in front of her. She forced the rage deep down into its cage and rolled her head around on her shoulders. Only two people could give someone the command codes to the ships, and neither one of them could be captured or interrogated unless they wanted to be, which meant that D'ren had done something. But Dragon didn't know D'ren's mission so she assumed it was a plan to take down the Hepizbah.

She inhaled deeply and strolled back to the XO chair beside the throne that belonged only to the Warlord. In a reluctant, gravelly tone, Dragon answered her opponent, "We...surrender."

Everyone on the bridge fell silent, and all eyes turned upon the acting-captain. She cast a glare to her acting-XO and he began barking orders to lower all defenses and deactivate all weapons.

The Brig

"Who in this great cosmos is Krystal Jade?" Aenlyn asked, genuinely perplexed.

D'ren said, "I don't rightly believe the person who had you activate me cares one way or another for the man who kidnapped the original D'ren. I don't even think they care about the original. I think they care only for the destruction of The Infamous Empire."

Aenlyn said, gritting her teeth, "And I care only that you tell me what in the world is going on."

Rolling his eyes, D'ren said, "At the moment, it doesn't matter. We'll wait for the captain of this, uh, ship to question me and then I will use her to get to the person or persons responsible for setting you on your course."

The Trill groaned and leaned her shoulder against the side bulkhead as she crossed her arms tightly over her chest. "Oh good, I'd almost forgotten what it was like to feel like a pawn in this galactic game of chess."
    edited October 2016
    The group approached Science Lab 23 and Elric stepped into the door's humanoid recognition sensor. The door swished open, revealing a lab full of drones standing and waiting for instructions. These were the science officers working down here. Were all the labs full of drones? As soon as they noticed the open door, the drones opened fire.

Elric knelt down, allowing someone else to fire from above him. He pulled up his rifle and shot drone after drone with antiproton bolt bursts. One drone, moving fast toward them was hit in the chest and sent back into another drone. Elric fired the second setting on his rifle, engaging the full auto sweep which momentarily rapid-fired more bursts at incoming Borg.
    Jim and the operatives began firing on the drones themselves. Jim noticed that some of the drones were falling back, and motioned for the operatives to pull out their T-116-B rifles. They did, and fired at the drones, taking them all down.

Jim spoke up. "Do we still have what we need here to take out the nanoprobes? Is it even worth taking out the probes individually at this point, or should we take out whatever central thing they have controlling this mess?"

Suddenly, the lights went out. Jim and the Omega Operatives didn't appear to be particularly affected, as their helmets presumably had built-in night vision of some kind. Jim turned to Elric. "Well, they've got main power alright. Need a light?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.