test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground PvE Resurgence Initiative

doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
I have returned after a 2 1/2 yr unplanned away mission in the RL quadrant.
Upon my return I was surprised to see the great decrease in interest in Ground PvEs as a whole. I recall there being quite a few more playing them. about 1/10th the populous of STO. Presently it seems more like 1/20th.
It's my personal goal to increase this as best as I am able to the previous if not more value.
My 1st step was to create a general channel where ground PvE enthusiasts can team up and creat private PvE queues. The name of the channel being, PublicGroundPvEs. Yes it's open to the public to join, and yes there will be a base of experienced admins that will be happy to assist you in training as soon as they finish with thier task at hand (most likely the overthrowing of a tyrannical force on some distant planet). SO yes I will be also looking for dedicated experienced ground players.
I do ask for your support in this undertaking and may your voyages be successful always.
Ground Assault Cmdr. Soljaht ... out.

Comments

• risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Joined.

Have been wondering for a while if there was such a channel, even though I prefer to PUG. Only other channel I've been in was Spartan something and that channel has been dead for a while.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    you're too late.
    There's already a really great Ground PvE channel.
    "Subcomms"

Elite runs have never been easier.

Love that opening line of your post though. "I have returned after a 2 1/2 yr unplanned away mission in the RL quadrant."
    :mrgreen:
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    The ground game has really changed in the last two and a half years. So many possibilities for builds now, and upgradeable kits are going to push things through the roof.

There's also a DPS League ground channel. You can get invited by doing Nukara Transdimensional Elite.
  • doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    DPS isn't really my main thing. It's takes about 3rd priority. I other words I don't pay attention to it much. My main thing is fun and enjoying the Mission even if I have to respawn 2 - 4 times lol.

Elite runs have never been easier.

Love that opening line of your post though. "I have returned after a 2 1/2 yr unplanned away mission in the RL quadrant."
    :mrgreen:
    [/quote]

I'm presently not at lvl 60 and have little desire to get there. My Vision is to make sure those who are not as adept to the PvEs to get the correct training and understand the proccesses involved with each PvE. Yeah, trainings my thing. :)
    risian4 wrote: »
    Joined.

Have been wondering for a while if there was such a channel, even though I prefer to PUG. Only other channel I've been in was Spartan something and that channel has been dead for a while.

That would be SpartanEliteSTF and yes they are no longer active.