test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal stood up from her seat.
    "Makes you wonder though," she said. "What does the future hold for us today? Does that ship say that we won this conflict? Or does it come from another timeline? And what does that mean for us?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The Prometheus-class I.S.S. Amaterasu dropped warp at Earth Spacedock and Elric met with Admiral Quinn in his office, outside Operations. "And, so, the El-Aurian Artifact appears to amplify the effects of the medallion, even modifying space itself, to what end, I don't know. But the El-Aurians aren't afraid of Q. It's possible this thing could be a neutralizer for their kind, possibly a more powerful Q kind, or Super-Q."

"We'll need to make use of this," Quinn replied. "In the meantime, assist in command, here at Earth Spacedock, in case we have any more surprises from the Mirror Universe."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    One of the intelligence officers turned to Scott. "We've got a weakness."
    Scott walked over and looked at the display. "Looks good. Send a drone in."
    Burt beamed a single specialized Exocomp to the facility, and it entered, now cloaked. Scott put the video feed up on the viewscreen. A typical corridor, near an airlock. Typical Tholian facility.

Nat raised an eyebrow. "Looks kinda familiar, to be honest, although I've certainly never been in one of these facilities before..."
    Scott turned to Nat, and sighed, then turned back to the viewscreen. A Tholian came into view, and evidently hadn't noticed the drone. The drone continued into a door as a Tholian entered it, and ended up in another corridor. It eventually found it's way to a mess hall, filled with prisoners in the typical Tholian prisoner jumpsuits.

Jim turned to Scott. "Look for the admiral... or anyone that might be a descendant."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    "Think we can sneak a team aboard that ship?" Krystal asked. "I wouldn't mind trying to get into its computer."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nat shook his head. "It's a trap alright. To be honest, I figure computer security systems on that ship are probably a lot better than the Firestorm even today, so you probably wouldn't be able to manage anyways. I bet the Tholians have been trying, and probably failing. No wonder they would've brought the admiral here... he of all people might just stand a chance."

Eventually, the drone stopped. Nat looked closely at the viewscreen; they had definitely found the admiral. "We've got him!"
    Sarah narrowed her eyes. "Can we even beam any of them aboard? I mean, that field is blocking sensors, so we wouldn't be able to get a lock..."
    Scott seemed surprised. "The field is gone, actually. Tholians are too. Huh."
    Nat seemed suspicious. "Beam him into the brig, forcefield at the maximum. Get some MACOs down there to keep an eye on him, and send someone to be ready to run tests on him. As for the others... beam them to the cargo bay, in forcefields."

Burt complied. Soon, the prisoners were being beamed aboard. "This might take a minute. Keep an eye out for Tholian patrols, as our shields are down."
    Everything seemed to be going fine. Nat turned to Sarah. "They're being beamed over so well, I can almost hear the transporters from here..."
    Sarah's eyes widened, and she practically screamed. "That's because they're beaming someone off the bridge, you nut!"
    By the time they could do anything to stop it, Krystal was already gone.

Unknown Location

Krystal soon found herself in a dark room, but it brightened up soon after. The walls were grey, and resembled those aboard the Dyson Spheres. There was no door, or any other physical exit. So called Admiral Nat was there, already waiting for her. "Well well well... guess you shouldn't have let them lower their shields, should you?" he asked, smiling.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal narrowed her eyes.
    "You baited us," she said an an even tone. "The Azure Nebula, The Firestorm, It was all a little too easy. And for what? Another shot at me? Is this why I'm here?"
    "The admiral" walked over. "Oh, it's not quite like that. I need something from you, and you're going to give it to me."

U.S.S. Mephiles

"We were baited!" Nat stated, quite loudly. "It's no wonder this was so easy, and I think I know what's going on here, too."
    Sarah raised an eyebrow. "What?"
    Nat turned to Sarah. "Didn't somebody say something about the Infamous forces controlling the Dominion? How most of the Alliance's members are primarily Dominion loyal? How he's a changeling? He's trying to free the Dominion and take over the galaxy, and he needs to get control of the Infamous forces to do it. Apparently Krystal is the Infamous' successor, so taking her was the next logical step. No wonder this was so easy..."

Jim questioned. "So do we actually have the admiral now?"
    Scott turned to Burt. "Contact the brig, and find out."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Really?" Krystal replied, crossing her arms across her chest. "And what is that?"
    The changeling changed into Krystal's appearance, quite flawlessly. "You, obviously."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal seemed unimpressed.
    "Uh huh... right... you may be able to look like me, but that's about it," she said. "In case you haven't noticed, we've got a bit of a cross dimensional crisis going on right now that could threaten even the Dominion. So this whole kidnapping scheme is counterproductive and could actually threaten your people in the long run."
    "Oh, that's what a combined alliance between my Alliance, the Infamous armada, and the Terran Empire is for, obviously."

U.S.S. Mephiles

Jim stood in the brig outside the admiral's cell, as a guard took a blood sample. It was normal, human blood, and the guard immediately took it to Sickbay to have it tested.

The admiral seemed pretty ok with the entire blood sampling process, in fact. He sat there and eyed Jim, speaking up. "Glad to know you thought to run some tests, considering that there's a changeling me running around."

Jim nodded in agreement. "You know what, don't bother staying in there. If you were the changeling and somehow used your powers to give yourself human blood, you could break out anyway. Guards, release him."

The guards complied, and the admiral got up and walked over, asking, "so what's been happening while I've been gone?"

Jim shook his head and started walking out, motioning for Admiral Nat to follow. "It's a long story..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    "Yea... well... there's where you frakked up," Krystal replied, putting a hand on her hip. "While yes I am supposed to be The Infamous' successor... I never got the codes to confirm that to the rest of the armada. Outside interference when I was to get them. So I'm pretty much successor in name only."

She then walked over to Changeling Krystal and poked her in the chest.
    "All you got is a Starfleet Officer with a crippled ship and a desperate plan to stop the Mirror Alliance using Anti-Tachyon Pulses. You want my help, don't kidnap me to replace. You work with me. We stand a much better chance standing together than working against each other like this."

She then stepped away.
    "Besides... we already know about Changeling infiltration, so going back over to the ship you plucked me off of won't work. You'll get caught. Also... there are things about me you can't replicate now. You want my help? Try asking for it."
    The changeling Krystal stared Krystal down. "And how could you free the Dominion?"

Admiral Nat - U.S.S. Mephiles

"So what's the story?" the admiral asked.

Jim took a breath, and then replied. "We're trapped between an evil Alliance of the True Way, Breen, some Dominion, Tholians, and 3 quarters of the Iconian Heralds, all lead by a hyper-Q changeling you, and on the other side, is a Mirror Universe Alliance lead by mirror you, apparently with advanced temporal technology, control over the Mirror Borg, and hell knows how much more firepower than the prime Alliance. Also, there's an alternate universe version of you here. A captain, actually. Oh, and ever hear of The Infamous? He's been turned into an Alliance agent and is now the Terran Emperor, and if that wasn't enough, the Infamous armada controls the Dominion, and changeling you probably wants to free them and have them join his alliance. Any questions?"

Nat stepped back a bit. "Wow, it must have taken you a while to come up with that one." He stepped back over and continued walking. "What's the real story?"

Jim sighed. "That's actually the real story. We're all frakked. By the way, the hyper-Q changeling you? He's apparently got more power than 2 Q Continuums combined."

Nat deadpan looked at Jim. "Are you actually serious?"

Jim nodded. "Surprisingly. Oh, and he still has the Firestorm. We're on the Mephiles right now, if you didn't notice already."
    Nat nodded in return. "We need to deal with all the other guys, and we all need to talk with the crew of the Firestorm K. They've got some interesting things to tell us about the apparent future."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"That..." Krystal trailed off before sighing. "I don't know. I never learned the full extent of D'ren's reach. All I can promise is that I can try to help in any way I can. May not be much... but its all I got right now."
    The changeling reverted to a typical changeling form, and sighed. "Of course not. I didn't think you would, to be realistic."

Nat and Jim headed for the bridge, now fairly quiet.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal thought for a moment.
    "Maybe... we can turn this around though," she said. "The Dominion's got a big presence in the Armada right? If that's true... maybe... I don't need the codes. I just need your help. Think about it."

Krystal snapped her fingers and pointed at the changeling.
    "If a major part of the Armada supports me, then word will spread to the rest of the Armada. Eventually... they accept me as the person in charge. From there... we can figure out how to shift the Dominion from member to ally. You'll be free, and at the same time still have a treaty or something in case you need help or we need help."

She ran a hand through her hair.
    "I admit this is the optimistic outlook... its worth a shot. Word probably spread that I was prevented from getting the codes, and without any contacts in the Armada, I really had no options. You help me, and I'll do what I can to help you in return. Everyone wins."
    The changeling chuckled. "And if you betray me, I kill you and take your place. Works for me."

Eventually, the other prisoners were sent to wherever they belonged, and the commander of the Firestorm K, another Admiral Nat, was brought up to present Admiral Nat's ready room. He, Captain Nat, Captain Jim Dennison, Captain Sarah Walker, and Rear Admiral 11 of 14 were all already there waiting for him. Present Admiral Nat motioned descendant Admiral Nat to the only empty chair, and motioned the guards out.

"So, admiral, you've already told me the story. From a doomed future, Starfleet built your Firestorm as a last resort and sent it to my time to prevent the Alliance War that would lead to galaxy-wide destruction, etc. etc. What was your plan to prevent it all from coming down? My crew have already briefed me on everything, by the way."

Descendant Admiral Nat replied. "We've already missed the original plan, by far. We had actually hoped to prevent you from ever being captured, but our going after you attracted the attention of the Na'kuhl, who apparently join the Alliance some time after we left."

Admiral Nat present laid back in his chair. "Then we'll have to use your futuristic technology to our advantage, no doubt. Word has it that changeling me might be trying to free the Dominion from a certain secret armada, so we might be able to get them to listen to reason..."

Sarah sighed. "Wow, I had nearly forgot about the peaceful option, after hanging around with all these hot-heads."
    Jim turned to Sarah. "Hey!"
    Captain Nat also turned to Sarah. "Even me? Another version of him? Oh boy..."

Admiral Nat continued, turning to Sarah. "Of course, I suspect that Captain Jade might already being trying that, if our suspicions are true. We should head back to Earth Spacedock and meet up with this Captain Elric you told me about. Better let Starfleet Command know you brought me back while we're at it. You know how it is..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I have no reason to betray you," Krystal replied honestly. "D'Ren called me a Peacemaker. I don't subjugate. I want us all to work together for a better future. Not just for the Federation, but for all of us. I'd rather build up the Armada through alliances and mutual trust. Not forced induction. That way... everyone works well together, and everyone trusts one another. And right now... I am trusting you. And I am asking you to trust me in return."

Krystal offered a handshake.
    "I can't guarantee it will happen quickly, but I will do everything I can to help."
    The changeling seemed surprised. They slowly reached a hand out, accepting the handshake.

They arrived at ESD, requesting permission to beam down. When Admiral Nat and the others arrived, a number of security officers, along with Vice Admiral Nakari and Vice Admiral Ma'tol, were already waiting for them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Shall we get to work?" Krystal asked as they shook hands.
    The changeling nodded.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    Captain Elric - Earth Spacedock, Operations

Elric stepped out from the perimeter of security officers. "Admiral Nat," he greeted by way of confirmation. "So, you're not the guy who controls the Alliance, huh? We have two large factions about to go to war, and I intend on sticking with you until I can reach your Changeling doppelgänger. His future Na'khul agents cost me my ship."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Admiral Nat replied. "No, I'm not that guy, and believe me, my crew briefed me on everything."

A doctor (presumably called in by the security officers or one of the Vice Admirals) came to take a blood sample and run tests, and motioned his intentions to the admiral. He nodded, and the doctor took a sample; it was indeed human blood this time. They scurried away to run DNA tests to confirm his identity, and the 2 Vice Admirals walked over. Nakari spoke up first. "Well, I guess we can't really strip you of your rank just for being captured, so you're still admiral, just like... old times, I guess. Speaking of which..." he continued turning to 11 of 14. "You've been demoted again. Back to commander, and probably his chief engineer, like you're probably used to by now... don't worry, we'll have your crew transferred back to the Mephiles, well, if you don't mind." he finished, motioning to Admiral Nat. The admiral nodded, and turned to his future descendant, then back to Elric, and spoke up. "We've got a bit of new info you'll probably want in on, captain."

Vice Admiral Mat'ol, evidently content with this Admiral Nat presumably being the actual Admiral Nat, and not some changeling or Hyper-Q doppelganger, motioned for the security to return to their usual posts. He then turned to Elric. "Do you have the medallion with you?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric nodded and held up the medallion. "Yes, Admiral. I learned that it is El-Aurian-created, and I discovered a second artifact in an underground city on Leora IV. When both are joined, it acts as a massive amplifier for the medallion's space-time altering effects. What troubles me, is that my Mirror Universe double helped me find it."
    Admiral Nat walked over and examined it more closely. Vice Admiral Mat'ol seemed content now, especially since a hyper-Q Nat wouldn't be so willing to get that close to an anti-Q medallion, so he walked away.

Admiral Nat turned to Elric. "Actually, word has it that the mirror Alliance may be trying to force the Terran Empire to launch an all-out invasion against us, so we'd have no choice but to give in to mirror me's conditions when we meet with them later. Chances are, mirror you probably wants to avoid an all-out Federation-Terran war just as much as we do."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well, I also don't want an all-out war, so he's doing a really bad job of being the opposite of me," Elric realized. "Anyway, all I have to do is get close enough to that Changeling and execute the artifacts. As for the Mirror Alliance, I'm not sure how to deal with them. But I did notice the artifacts also modified the space around Leora IV. I wonder if they'd have any effect on the weakened-space near Earth Spacedock."
    Admiral Nat thought, and replied. "Might be worth a shot, although we have other problems. If we take out changeling me, then what happens with the Alliance in our universe? Besides, we think we might have the changeling's motives narrowed down nicely; it might actually be possible to get them to work with us, although I doubt it."

The admiral paused for a moment, then continued. "That said, if it's true the Terran Emperor is being controlled by the Infamous, and that he has been turned into an Alliance agent, then working with the Alliance might be our best option, despite how little any of us would like doing that. Besides, we can always deal with our universe's Alliance later."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    *Chirp!* Zeta, regenerating with his legs in, on Elric's upper arm, appeared to be talking in his sleep.

Elric thought about the people he lost to the Na'khul attack; enemies that were agents of a future Alliance. "I don't trust omnipotent beings, especially that shapeshifting mad man who was also willing to put Earth at risk. It's a wonder he isn't able to defeat the Mirror Alliance with his power to begin with. Anyway, if working with them makes a difference, then I'll follow my orders. But I won't turn my back to them."
    Admiral Nat nodded in agreement. "Me neither, and even so, I want you to keep that medallion handy, and safe, for if and when we need it."

Sarah turned to Elric and the admiral. "Is it possible that the Mirror Alliance have anti-Q weapons of their own?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    Elric nodded, but wasn't sure if he could even trust himself not to use it. "We could speculate all day about the Mirror Alliance, but we'd need intel to know for sure. Perhaps a mission to that end might suffice. Also, what about Captain Jade? If she's in trouble, we have to find her."