test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Memberships

Is the Gold Membership offered to Console players? On a side note, been trying to access my account subscription settings and not had much luck. Not sure if it is me or this site. Also, does the Gold membership give zen to your account?

Comments

• ginobaldelli823ginobaldelli823 Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    No there is no monthly stipend for LTS on console - and no Gold lvl membership
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,626 Arc User
    Console only has a lifetime sub that is $100 cheaper but does NOT give you any zen. There is no monthly sub and there is less need for one since there is no credit cap (except the 1 billion) and you get 1 account bank slot free.

The only reason to get the console LTS is if you want the ships, android, 5% XP boost, etc.

Console and PC accounts are 100% separate, nothing is shared between them.
  • dakilla3000dakilla3000 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Thank you for the info and clearing some confusion I had.
  • iranimeiranime Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Do you get the 600 day veteran reward VA token with the console lifetime sub? Thanks
  • sirjumpiisirjumpii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a sort of side question. I see that there is no monthly membership. Will there ever be? I'm still recovering from Christmas so I don't have the money for the lts, but would love to get a monthly until I can afford it.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    sirjumpii wrote: »
    I have a sort of side question. I see that there is no monthly membership. Will there ever be? I'm still recovering from Christmas so I don't have the money for the lts, but would love to get a monthly until I can afford it.
    No it will never happen. Just save your $15 a month until you have enough. That's what you should do anyway.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    No it will never happen. Just save your $15 a month until you have enough. That's what you should do anyway.

You should also be able to grind Dil and exchange for Zen to purchase the LTS on the console.
  • sirjumpiisirjumpii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was oping to get a response frm Arc.