test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The Borg vessel, seemingly oblivious to any attack, continued firing, now targeting Aeris' ship with a flurry of plasma lances and heavy plasma bolts. The Mephiles continued firing on the Borg ship, but the Borg vessel was starting to adapt to the anti-tachyon beam, hopes of sending it back to the mirror universe started fading.

Nat and 11 of 14, rushing to set up an anti-tachyon pulse from ESD, redoubled their efforts.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    An energy spike came from Lexington, along with a massive burst along the Anti-Tachyon Beam, which slammed into the cube with enough force to actually shift an entire side of the cube back to its home universe.

Shortly after the burst, all power on the Lexington failed, and the main deflector exploded, damaging the ship and leaving her adrift and spinning out of control.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Half the Cube actually went back it's home universe, but the rest of the Cube held on, preparing to fire on the Lexington again. It targeted the bridge and proceeded to fire a kinetic cutting beam; Spacedock (thanks to Nat and 11 of 14) fired off a very sizeable anti-tachyon pulse, stopping the Cube from maintaining it's presence and sending the Cube back to the mirror universe.

Jim sat in the command chair on the Mephile's and sighed. "Thank goodness, I figured they were going to--"
    Scott interrupted him. "You should really stop saying things like that." A console beeped, seemingly in response. "Never mind, you've done it. Rifts to the mirror universe are opening up, and... wait... what the hell..."

For a moment, a massive ship of unknown, yet somehow familiar design transitioned into this universe, then disappeared just as quickly. A few minutes passed. No more rifts, nor any more mirror ships. Everything was calm.

Burt turned to Scott, seemingly onto something. "I think I see what they're doing. Run a scan of the barrier between our two universes?"
    Scott complied, and seemed worried. "You're right. Sending that ship from universe to universe so forcefully weakened the fabric between our two universes; they're getting us to use the pulses intentionally just to make their invasion easier. It's no wonder they keep attacking one station in particular..."

Jim turned to Burt. "Get the Lexington and Midnight on the comm frequencies, and get Nat and 11 of 14 in on it too."
    Burt turned to Jim. "The Lexington has lost all power, sir."
    Jim replied, "then beam Captain Jade aboard, and have another ship tow them back to spacedock."
    Burt followed suit, as a Miranda class vessel locked a tractor beam on the Lexington and towed the ship back to ESD, as Krystal materialized on the bridge of the Mephiles; Nat and 11 of 14, too, beamed over at about the same time, and Sarah soon followed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Captain Aeris - U.S.S. Viracocha

The Viracocha lost its shields from the attack, and drifted sideways until it stopped itself. The crew began recovering failed emergency systems.

Captain Elric - Leora IV, Underground Lost City

Elric reached the pyramid steps but was intercepted by the two other hairy beasts. They stopped before him and just as they were about to attack, Zeta leapt onto the face of the first one. Elric jumped back, away from the incoming fist of the second beast, while the first struggled to pull the android spider off him.

With the second mugato's fist embedded into the stone steps, Elric ran forward, up its arm and force-kneed the animal in its head. The beast fell onto its back, confused and disoriented, while the first mugato did the same. Zeta jumped onto Elric's shoulder and the human continued his run up the steps.

"Let's see what these Ancient El-Aurian ancestors were coveting," Elric said. "I'm not even sure what it could be? I suppose they have some extra-dimensional relationship with the space-time continuum?"

But as they reached the top, the large mugato-like creature they first encountered landed there, in front of them. Elric clenched his fist and Zeta, on the Captain's shoulder, stood himself up.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Krystal's hair was messy, and it looked like she took a hit to the head, but she was still standing.
    "Did it work?" she asked, sounding a little out of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Scott looked concerned. "At a cost. The fabric between our universes is weakening, enough that some other ship passed into our universe, only for a moment."

Sarah seemed worried. "I saw it. It wasn't just any other ship either; it was an Infamous dreadnought."
    Nat turned to Sarah, concerned, then turned to Krystal. "Didn't Mirror Nat say something about the Terran Emperor's flagship being a massive ship? Wouldn't an Infamous dreadnought match it's... wait..." he said turning to Sarah. "You're alive, but were supposedly killed. What if... the changeling Admiral Nat captured the Infamous and turned him into an agent, using him to take over the Terran Empire?"
    Sarah's jaw dropped. "Then we have a lot of trouble on our hands."

Jim was thinking. "Wait... now it makes more sense... you said they were going to invade, correct? What if they only sent that Borg ship so we'd have to send it back to their universe, to break down the space between out universes, forcing the Terran Empire to launch an all out invasion and thus leave us weakened so we have no choice but to agree to mirror Nat's Alliance's terms when we meet?"

11 of 14 replied. "Oh no."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Wait... are you saying this was all for nothing? We've already lost?" Krystal asked.
    Jim sat down in his command chair. "Not necessarily. It just means we alone can't deal with them. We need reinforcements."

Nat sat in the empty chair to the left of Jim, and thought to himself, then spoke up. "Ok, a thought. If the Alliance's changeling leader has been faking being Admiral Nat this entire time, does that not mean the Alliance thinks Admiral Nat is in control?"

Sarah sighed and sat in the first officer's chair. "What?"

Nat leaned over. "If they do, then all we have to do is take him out and replace him with another Admiral Nat, who could in turn direct the prime Alliance to help us deal with the mirror Alliance. Problem is, how do we do that?"

Jim shrugged. "Find an Admiral Nat that isn't an obvious liberated Borg, for one, then just grab an anti-Q medallion, run over to the solar control gateway in the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, jump over through it to the Andromeda Sphere, jump from it's star control gateway to the Natara Sphere, then travel to the central spire and replace our ever lovable changeling without a single ship or entity noticing us. Sounds easy enough."

11 of 14 sighed. "Well, I know 8 of 14 has a lot of experience with Borg implants, so he can probably find a way to make our Captain Nat look just like the admiral, but as for the actual replacing of changelings, I seriously doubt that. What if we, I dunno, recruited half a dozen Admiral Nats from alternate timelines and have them bring half a dozen Starfleets?"

Nat deadpanned 11. "Are you joking? Ever since we learned about our apparent doom, I feel like none of you even care what you say anymore from now on."

Scott sat in the science station's seat and replied. "I know the admiral had some pointers on some temporal contacts for that sort of thing, but I don't know where we could find them without finding the admiral himself."

Jim shrugged and turned to Krystal. "Yeah, all hope is lost. How about we go and tear apart the Azure Nebula in vain hopes of finding somebody interesting in a Tholian prison camp?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I..." Krystal trailed off, bringing a hand to her head. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore..."
    "Me neither" Scott replied, turning to Jim. "What's so special about the Azure Nebula now?"
    Jim answered. "Oh, we had a hunch that the Alliance may had take the admiral to a base there. Don't worry, we sent some ships to look."
    Sarah threw her hands up in the air. "Might as well, not like we have anything better to do at this point. The Midnight was actually damaged in the fight though, so how's this thing holding up?"
    Jim shrugged. "The corbomite reflector prevented us from taking damage, so we're fine."
    Nat deadpan looked at Jim. "You guys have a working corbomite reflector? Is life even real anymore?"

Jim replied. "I seems real enough to me. So, are we gonna go to the Azure Nebula? Any of you want off the ship before we do?"
    Nat and Sarah turned to each other, then back to Jim. Nat spoke up saying, "I'm good." He turned to Krystal. "You?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016

The large hairy beast growled in anger and flung out a giant fist at Elric, who leaned to the side and used the extended arm to elevate himself into a kick across the creature's face. Zeta leapt and locked several metallic cables into it and sent an electric shock through them. The beast was knocked out, fell down, and hung, partially off the edge of the top of the temple.

Zeta sucked his cables back in, returned to Elric's shoulder and the Captain examined an odd ancient box-like artifact on a pedestal in the centre. Before touching it, he read inscriptions on the pedestal. "It's explaining that this isn't the only colonized world of these people. But, even at nearly ten thousand years into the past, these Ancient El-Aurian offshoots somehow reached this part of space, to what, hide this thing?"

*Chirp! Hide this thing. Click!* Zeta brought Elric's attention to the surrounding city below, where a hundred more of those beasts were approaching the temple steps.

Elric took out the medallion he acquired from Earth Spacedock and saw that there was a slot in the El-Aurian artifact that was the same circular size. He then joined the medallion with the artifact and a large wave permeated the space-time continuum all around them.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Krystal opened her mouth to respond, but wobbled in place instead and brought a hand to her head.
    Nat seemed concerned. "Are you alright?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Console exploded when we lost power," Krystal said. "Took a header."
    Nat replied, "oh, ok. Do you think you need to drop by sickbay or something?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Just have a medic come up when possible," Krystal said. "Sickbay's probably swamped anyways."
    Jim shook his head. "We didn't have any injuries aboard ship. Corbomite reflector, remember?"
    Nat pressed a couple buttons on a console and called up a medic, who arrived soon after.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just shook her head.

The medic discovers some minor head trauma, but surprisingly nothing serious.
    "She should be fine as long as she gets some rest," the medic said. "Honestly... I was expecting a concussion at least based on the amount of blood."
    "Welp, guess you can't come with us to Azure, huh." Jim stated. "Unless you'd rather just sit down or something."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal gave Jim a deadpan look.
    "And go where? My ship's gonna be in drydock for weeks at least. I got nowhere to go right now."
    edited October 2016

The robot spider scrunched its eight legs in and sat in a docile, regenerative mode on Elric's upper arm as the Captain began an eerily walk down the steps. The large beasts growled and roared in anger as he walked by them, but they didn't dare come close to the artifact. Elric made his way out of the underground city.
    Jim shrugged. "Have a seat, then. No, wait, they're all taken. We need more."

Nat turned to Jim. "Actually, weren't you usually tactical officer on the Firestorm?"

Jim nodded, and Nat motioned with his eyes to tactical. Jim shrugged and went over to tactical, and Nat hopped over into the captain's chair. Sarah motioned to the vacated seat that would usually be occupied by a ship's counselor.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal accepted the invite and sat down.
    Nat turned to Jim. "So, when do we leave?"
    Jim replied. "Ideally now, actually. Wouldn't want the Alliance to relocate him before we got there... if he is there, anyway."
    Nat shrugged. "Works for me."
    Jim turned to Sek. "Well then, take us out, and set course for the Azure Nebula, maximum warp."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2016
    Captain Elric - I.S.S. Amaterasu, Bridge

Elric and Zeta beamed to the ship, and Elric took scans of the altered space around Leora IV. He then set course for Earth Spacedock and had a seat. "So, you were built by a cyberneticist a long time ago? Fascinating. Well, you're welcome to join me. I'm pretty much crew-less on this ship. Plus, any assistance dismantling this faulty transporter device would be a great help."
    U.S.S. Mephiles, Azure Nebula

The Mephiles dropped out of warp in the Azure Nebula, and rendezvoused with the ships 11 of 14 had already sent there to investigate the Tholian bases, and the newly formed fleet set course for a Tholian drydock, containing a Romulan T'Varo class warbird.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Azure Nebula..." Krystal said. "Haven't been here in a while."
    Nat nodded in agreement. The taskforce moved in and repelled the Tholians at the drydock, almost immediately, and then releasing the tractor beams on the Romulan ship. Scott turned to Nat and Jim. "No admiral in this one."

Jim motioned to Sek to continue. They headed for another drydock, this time containing a Terran frigate. They, too, were also rescued. "Still no admiral" said Scott, as Sek steered the Mephiles toward another drydock, this one containing a Paladin class Temporal Battlecruiser. Scott raised an eyebrow. "A Paladin temporal battlecruiser. I didn't think the Tholians would have... wait!"

Burt turned to Scott, as did pretty much everyone else. Scott turned to Burt. "Zoom in on that ship."
    The viewscreen zoomed in on the vessel. U.S.S. Firestorm, NCC-144017-K. Nat's jaw dropped. "Definitely investigating this one."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Anyone think that's a little too... convenient?" Krystal asked. "There's no way this is that easy."
    Nat laughed. "Just because it's a Firestorm doesn't mean the admiral is here. Besides, it's definitely a trap. Scan for traps."
    Scott pressed some buttons on his console. "Well, there's some kind of field blocking our sensors, so something's up."
    Burt shrugged. "Probably a trap."

Jim turned to Scott. "Remind me; who was the commander of this Firestorm? I mean, it is the Firestorm NCC-144017-K, so it must be from, what, the 26th century?"
    Scott nodded. "From the 26th century alright. Saw a lot of battles, too. The temporal war. The second Breen war. You know, the usual. Oh, and commanded by another famous war hero, Admiral Nat."
    Nat facepalmed. "Another? Man, do all the Nats in my family line name their sons that every time? I mean, I could understand if it were actually my last name, but seriously..."
    Jim turned to Nat, somewhat sarcastically. "Well at least you don't have over 9000 grandkids, you know?"
    Scott laughed. "I'm never gonna believe that story and you know it..."

Sarah interrupted them. "We've got a job to do here. Try finding some kind of weakness in the dock's sensor blocking field, and send some intel sensor probes to get a closer look."
    Scott nodded and motioned to one of the intelligence officers, who deployed a number of intel probes. Invisible to the Tholians, and equipped with very advanced sensors, the probes moved in.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.