test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of the Dominion War

rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
I wish to begin a new joint-series based on the Dominion War.
Each mission will be a unique stand-alone story told by a different author; whether you want it to be time travel, holodeck or just set during the war is up to each author.

Is anyone interested in joining?
STAR TREK CONTINUES
Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
Post edited by rickysmith1 on

Comments

• rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    latest?cb=20120407202344&path-prefix=en

Current Authors:
    @rickysmith1
    @helixfungus

Game titles will be 'Tales of the Dominion War - No#'.
    # indicates which mission/episode number you have been given.
    Post edited by rickysmith1 on
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
    edited September 2016
    We have our first joiner; @helixfungus.
    He will do Episode Two called 'A Chilling Revenge', after the attack on Earth by Breen forces you choose to hunt down the remaining enemy ships to avenge the innocent lifes.

Got an idea for a Dominion War story ... let me know, join us, share your tall tale.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • helixfungushelixfungus Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    "Tales of the Dominion War - No#2 - A Chilling Revenge" is published
    Is a lvl 35 mission, fed sided.
    Post edited by helixfungus on
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I just had an interesting idea... write a mission from a Vorta's PoV as they work at keeping the peace in the Gamma Quadrant while the war rages on the other side of the galaxy. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    I just had an interesting idea... write a mission from a Vorta's PoV as they work at keeping the peace in the Gamma Quadrant while the war rages on the other side of the galaxy. :)

This is a great idea, it seems like no one has really written any missions where you play as or with the Dominion.

This is a great idea, it seems like no one has really written any missions where you play as or with the Dominion.

Get to it then.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • kingarthur81kingarthur81 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    This is a great idea. There is a lot of untapped potential for stories set during the Dominion War, in my opinion.
  • kingarthur81kingarthur81 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    There is an older foundry mission called 'Not Our War' by Zondi. For anyone interested in foundry missions, set during the Dominion War, I think it's worth checking out...