test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New T6 ship incoming....

Comments

• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    dmb311 wrote: »
    I just wonder if the code will be a one time use, or an account unlock.

Mirror Guardian was an account unlock. I'd wager this will be as well.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I like all the factions but I can't really see myself purchasing any with time or money with everything so micromanaged and a dilithium exchange so high that its roughly grinding your tail off for 5 or so dollars/euros worth a day lol. Certainly not paying for systems that have gotten so frustrating why pay someone money who is pissing you off lol.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    hope you can buy it off amazon free ship with prime... dont like the idea of hunting it down at a store. hoping it'll be an account unlock for all fed toons on account.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Apparently there's a $75 borg cube expansion for this game.... yikes. Where's my borg cube T6 ship code for that price?
    That's the cheap one, the expensive(99$) one comes with a port that can launch a sphere ship. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    reyan01 wrote: »
    kjfett wrote: »
    i hope it will be T6 NX class starship :)

Probably a good idea to actually have a look at the link in the first post.
    ...the poor Nova fans...no offense Nova fans! I hope you get your ship soon as well.

I'm losing hope on that front. Cryptic only seem to do cruisers now.

Just start calling the Nova a mini-cruiser....from the side, it kinda looks like one...that may be enough to catch their attention.

Well, I have heard it referred to as a "baby Sovereign" in the past! :D

I just picture the Sov carrying one on it's back now, much like the -D had that space slug thing on it's back in one of the TNG episodes. :smile:

It would probably fit in the Enterprise-D's main shuttlebay ;)
    (I jest!)

If not wait for the KT Ent-D it'll surely fit in that monster
  • kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    I'm curious as to why it's labeled as a "Command Assault Cruiser". It's not like the other standard T6 ships are named in such a way.

Because the T5 ship is called an Assault Cruiser as the ship model is used to represent the Sovereign, Majestic, Noble, and Imperial class cruisers. http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assault_Cruiser
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • dmb311dmb311 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Apparently there's a $75 borg cube expansion for this game.... yikes. Where's my borg cube T6 ship code for that price?
    That's the cheap one, the expensive(99$) one comes with a port that can launch a sphere ship. :p

Turns out this site has it on sale $75.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/229566?gclid=CIzEkbLoxs8CFQEQaQodYXQMpw

Still, all that for a single ship? Reminds me of the WOW TCG raids against Onyxia and all.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    I just want to know if they are updating the Sovereign model with this ship, cause my old girl needs a facelift compared to her cousin ships.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Turns out this site has it on sale $75.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/229566?gclid=CIzEkbLoxs8CFQEQaQodYXQMpw

Still, all that for a single ship? Reminds me of the WOW TCG raids against Onyxia and all.
    Good to know. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Questions we have....
    Will it get the standard T6 facelift, will it get access to T6 material options, can we have access to the other assault cruiser skins, will it come with a unique console and will that be apart of a 2pc set, or will it be like the gold nagus marauder and just be an update of the meteron gas can riker maneuver console, will it also have the wide angle torps, what mastery will it have, will it have a fleet version or be fleet quality.....?
    Will they make an official blog announcement will all info or will we be pleasantly surprised when we enter our whizkids code on what we are getting?
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm curious as to why it's labeled as a "Command Assault Cruiser". It's not like the other standard T6 ships are named in such a way.

Because the T5 ship is called an Assault Cruiser as the ship model is used to represent the Sovereign, Majestic, Noble, and Imperial class cruisers. http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assault_Cruiser

I know that the Sovereign is called an Assault Cruiser. They're calling it Command Assault Cruiser. The Command part is what I'm curious about. Read the rest of my post.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User

I know that the Sovereign is called an Assault Cruiser. They're calling it Command Assault Cruiser. The Command part is what I'm curious about. Read the rest of my post.

It's an Assault Cruiser that you're in command of, captain. It'd sound too weird to say captain cruiser, ya dig?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User

It's an Assault Cruiser that you're in command of, captain. It'd sound too weird to say captain cruiser, ya dig?

lmao. Rename all cruisers to Captain Cruisers. Captain Talbot of the Captain Cruiser USS Cruiser Captain.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor? :wink:
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Just preordered my ship at the local gaming store. So, now, I wait...
  • imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, preordered mine from my local gaming store too. Should be available early in the month, per my gaming store's distributor site.
  • mas134gluck123mas134gluck123 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2016

...the poor Nova fans...no offense Nova fans! I hope you get your ship soon as well.

yes i saw link, tho it not has nothing with game, as its about Enterprise E so, i i went about NX :)
    also i want to say it would be nice to get t6 Sovergain, t6, Nova, t6 Vor'cha, t6 Wells, t6 Miranda-ok this one is quite old, but if its used in 25th cenutry, let tradition continue :)

Always for "the more the Merrier" by Captain Walker of U.S.S. Pastak

You saw the link...yet failed to read. It's about their new Enterprise-E pack coming with a code for a Command Assault Cruiser...aka Sovereign in STO.

oh it really write command assualt cruiser for Star trek online, nice, tho its still questionable will it be T6 tho price of 30 dollars is price of t6, but we will see :/ and whats the worst that shop doesn't exist in my country :(
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    sunfrancks wrote: »

Even more unlikely when Cryptic seem to be moving away from releasing cstore ships outside of a big bundles.

The last cstore ships were in the Temporal pack months ago, and no ships other than gamble ships since then.. :(

I don't understand this. Bundles are only a good thing. You save money. The Temporal ships can be purchased individually. So if you only want one or two specific temporal ships, you can just buy those and done. You're not forced to buy the bundles for one specific ship.

Nova can still be released as part of a cross faction 3-pack, like how Valiant was released. Even though it's been a while since the last individual ship release (I think it was Hestia?), there's no guarantee that it won't come out like that. I see the cross faction bundles as a good thing since KDF and Roms can still get in on the fun.

I never said it was a bad thing, just unlikely to get it as a single ship these days...

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• roborobin96roborobin96 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    A T6 Sovereign? Finally. Now all of the TNG era hero ships have their upgrade. I do wonder, however, if the ship will be promotional code only. I honestly doubt that they'll do this, because all other hero ships are available in the C-Store, and I can only imagine the riot that this would cause in the forums. If they make a C-Store version to go with this one, I imagine they'll each have a different console, and maybe a different hull design and/or hybrid seating.

I'm glad that we get a T6 Sovereign.

@reyan01 : Yeah, it is another cruiser. But I think cruisers have all been accounted for now. This should open the door for new T6 science vessels. That is if they don't just invent a new cruiser design.

PS: Now where is my T6 Vesta?
    830px-Vesta_side.jpg

Who's the prettiest of them all?
  • kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User

Sorry, I assumed the fact that they use Command on other ships to indicate that they have Command Boffs...and the fact that I already explained all that in an earlier post would have been obvious. Funny that you suggest I read your post when you failed to read several of mine. :tongue:
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    A T6 Sovereign? Finally. Now all of the TNG era hero ships have their upgrade. I do wonder, however, if the ship will be promotional code only. I honestly doubt that they'll do this, because all other hero ships are available in the C-Store, and I can only imagine the riot that this would cause in the forums. If they make a C-Store version to go with this one, I imagine they'll each have a different console, and maybe a different hull design and/or hybrid seating.

@reyan01 : Yeah, it is another cruiser. But I think cruisers have all been accounted for now.
    Still missing:
    • Ambassador
    • Original Cryptic Star Cruiser
    • Stargazer
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    So, wait. I have to buy some piece of a crappy table top game I'll never play, in order to obtain a T6 Sovereign? And it will never be available any other way? Ridiculous.

That said, I'd at least like to see the stats on this "T6 Command Assault Cruiser".....
    hanover2 wrote: »
    So, wait. I have to buy some piece of a crappy table top game I'll never play, in order to obtain a T6 Sovereign? And it will never be available any other way? Ridiculous.

Isn't this cheaper than the zen store price tag of T6 ships though? So spend less, get more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User

Isn't this cheaper than the zen store price tag of T6 ships though? So spend less, get more?

but some people like to complain just because they can......you can buy this for $15, and get some junk with it that you throw away........or you can complain because you can't buy it in game for $30..............hmmmmmmmmm.......
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

@reyan01 : Yeah, it is another cruiser. But I think cruisers have all been accounted for now.
    (Wasn't me that said this
    Still missing:
    • Ambassador
    • Original Cryptic Star Cruiser
    • Stargazer

Also Constellation/Cheyenne class

Constellation/Cheyenne falls under Stargazer.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User

That said, I'd at least like to see the stats on this "T6 Command Assault Cruiser".....
    Chill dude. As other people have pointed out, you're paying half of what you'd pay to get it through the C-Store. But if that's not good enough, just go to whatever local gaming store near you sells Attack Wing and ask around if there's anyone who plays Attack Wing and doesn't play STO. You might find someone planning on buying the Sovereign who'll gladly give you the code for the STO ship.
  • jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    lnblade wrote: »

Chill dude. As other people have pointed out, you're paying half of what you'd pay to get it through the C-Store. But if that's not good enough, just go to whatever local gaming store near you sells Attack Wing and ask around if there's anyone who plays Attack Wing and doesn't play STO. You might find someone planning on buying the Sovereign who'll gladly give you the code for the STO ship.

Heh, you'll be lucky to find any. We have 4 game stores in town and NONE carry more than a couple of STAW minis. It's the same rules as X-Wing, but without any semblance of play balance so people don't really play it much, they just collect the minis.

That being said, you might get lucky, or be able to find someone at BoardGameGeek or the like who is willing to part with their code, or someone selling it on EBay. In 6-8 months the codes will be worth $50+, so be quick if you are looking.
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    lnblade wrote: »

Chill dude.

Ha! If I had a nickel for every time...
    "lnblade wrote:
    As other people have pointed out, you're paying half of what you'd pay to get it through the C-Store. But if that's not good enough, just go to whatever local gaming store near you sells Attack Wing and ask around if there's anyone who plays Attack Wing and doesn't play STO. You might find someone planning on buying the Sovereign who'll gladly give you the code for the STO ship.

If it truly is $15, and it is easily available to everyone without any silly hoop-jumping (I'm talking Amazon.com or Walmart as the level of ease and simplicity, here), then I guess the rage subsides a bit.

then I guess the rage subsides a bit.

Bad move Dr. Banner. If you let the rage subside, Ross and Talbot win. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    People say "i can only image the rage on the forums if it was only obtainable through this offer and not the cstore blah blah blah..."

But i say there can be reasonable "rage" from those who actually went out their way to obtain this game piece to get this ship then later offer it in the cstore. Just like if they were to do that with the T6 connie or mirror guardian or any other hard to get 'exclusive' ship.
    I would be miffed for sure. But yeah yeah, i got it for half price....not really the point.
This discussion has been closed.