test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wanted to play today but nope

wanted to play sto online today but i couldn't beam out to first city so i couldn't finish a quest. then there was a 2.5hr sever update then i had to switch bedrooms while mine got repainted and cleaned now i have to wait for a 2.78gb update to download. *sigh*

Comments

• dmb311dmb311 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Spreadsheet updated.
  • edrogenedrogen Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Hurricane Matthew is reaching far and wide...
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Thanks Okeg!
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    wanted to play sto online today but i couldn't beam out to first city so i couldn't finish a quest. then there was a 2.5hr sever update then i had to switch bedrooms while mine got repainted and cleaned now i have to wait for a 2.78gb update to download. *sigh*

so thats like 45min or so, so what?
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    I wanted to play today, but my laptop needs to charge, and i have to do number two, and the cord can't reach *sigh*
    GwaoHAD.png
    I wanted to play today, but I'm being paid a large sum of money to post--uh, work hard instead. *sigh*
  • loutheloulouthelou Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I want to play star trek...
    cm-42234-050e2a0647739d.gif
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Who on Gods Green Earth paints a bedroom on a Thursday? I ask you... really, Thursdays are always for Bathrooms!
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    I wanted to play STO today, but I had go to work.

Jokes on them; I'm playing STO at work anyway.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    I wanted to play today, but have to work in order to pay for my internet connection. Instead, I'll post on the forums until I get home.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    I wanted to play STO today, but I had go to work.

Jokes on them; I'm playing STO at work anyway.

Jokes on you.... You're doing work during game time!
    The moral of the story is... We all need to work at Cryptic Studios so we can get paid to play.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    The moral of the story is... We all need to work at Cryptic Studios so we can get paid to play.

Eut8V8e.png​​
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    I wanted to play STO today....But i took an arrow to the knee
    GwaoHAD.png
    I wanted to play today but Daniels made me play last year instead :(
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    then I have to take the family out for pizza. *sigh*

you say that like it's a bad thing...pizza always takes priority over anything, even STO​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    I don't understand, OP. You had to move out of your room so it could be cleaned and painted? Are the two related? Perhaps the walls were so dirty they needed a fresh coat, or maybe the painters were so messy the paint had to be cleaned up? Also, why aren't you cleaning your own room?

On another note, I agree, Pizza always wins.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    then I have to take the family out for pizza. *sigh*

you say that like it's a bad thing...pizza always takes priority over anything, even STO​​
    I sometimes eat pizza while playing STO.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Bacon-cheeseburger pizza and STO...

Not much better than that.
  • edrogenedrogen Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Bacon-cheeseburger pizza and STO...

Not much better than that.

especially in a freshly painted and cleaned bedroom!
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User

I tried zat. Zey vouldn't have me. :cry:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »
    I tried zat. Zey vouldn't have me. :cry:
    Only once? try more. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited October 2016
    Offer them cookies and bacon in your cover letter :smile: