test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console Maintenance [October 6th, 2016]

Greetings Captains!
We will be having a console maintenance tomorrow 10/06 at 7AM Pacific for 2 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Comments

• Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Wow, that is some massive bug patching right there! Hope jumping is much easier post patch.
  • Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Nice patch notes for the Console.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    I didn't see fixes for universal consoles. or did I miss it?
  • Options
    dolzaurdolzaur Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    but.....when do we get Doffs, R&D, Fleet holdings, and a full faction system????
  • Options
    panzerbjorne39#1071 panzerbjorne39 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    "Resolved numerous issues where options changes would not actually save."
    Does this include the view distance setting?
  • Options
    crashdownbsg#7928 crashdownbsg Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    My Romulan cannot advance past the last mission on Nimbus...I go to orbit, and I cannot answer the third hail!
    http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u521/CrashdownBSG81/Mobile Uploads/IMG_b5b13510-c95e-4c7d-8006-168573771395_zpsx8ilclye.png
  • Options
    d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User

You didn't miss it, it wasn't there.

Also no fix for Klingon level 20 ship bug where Jm'pok won't speak with you. Looks like I'll have to give up on my Klingon.

Oh and I didn't see anything about fixing the Earth Space Dock bug....hmmm lol

• Options
    crashdownbsg#7928 crashdownbsg Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I had the Klingon bug. At lvl 30, I got two ship tokens
  • Options
    abbandon#8967 abbandon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    That sounds great all those things getting fixed. Some of them im pretty sure I have experienced. But I was checking the forums to see if anything had been done about the freaking unplayable state of the game over the past 2 days. NPC's not giving you access to the next parts of missions, insane server lag, docking problems, not being able to change quadrants...
  • Options
    hallgrimthespearhallgrimthespear Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I appreciate all the work, but when you list only 3 known issues remaining, I say that is baloney. Please actually have a place where we can go to find all known issues. I know there are tons of them, but that's okay. The game is enjoyable but it really is inexcusable to not let players find these issues, and we shouldn't have to come to the forums, it should be a list kept under the menu system in the game itself.
  • Options
    wakeupparamour#9775 wakeupparamour Member Posts: 72 Administrator
    edited October 2016
    We are going to extend our console maintenance window by 30 minutes. Our goal is to have the Andor and Romulus servers back by 9:30 AM PT. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    cooli
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    d0nomega wrote: »
    You didn't miss it, it wasn't there.

Also no fix for Klingon level 20 ship bug where Jm'pok won't speak with you. Looks like I'll have to give up on my Klingon.
    did you complete the mission "Test of Mettle"? It's actually a mission reward, not a promotion reward.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    wakeupparamour#9775 wakeupparamour Member Posts: 72 Administrator
    Greetings Captains! Andor (our PS4 server) and Romulus (our Xbox server) are unlocked and awaiting your return! We will see you back in-game.
This discussion has been closed.