test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox: Dragon's Deceit bugged?

I'm at the point where I'm talking with Commander Eldex, but his dialogue is missing which is not allowing me to continue. Is there any work-around?

Comments

• hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    There seems to be a lot messed up on PS4 now as well after the maintenance. I've had more bugs and glitches the past two hours then I have had in two weeks. I can't advance a couple of replay missions and I can't beam down to the earth space dock. It just beams me right back to my ship.
  • cybersgb#9156 cybersgb Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah, it's all rough today. I couldn't transwarp to Qo'noS earlier.
  • hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    It's actually unplayable for me right now. I can't enter any systems or pick up new missions. The only missions I'm getting are Klingon even though I'm Federation. Looks like someone needs to run a maintenance on the maintenance lol.
  • idevilmaniidevilmani Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yep, PS4 is scragged too. Take one step forward, and ten steps back.
  • cybersgb#9156 cybersgb Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's actually unplayable for me right now. I can't enter any systems or pick up new missions. The only missions I'm getting are Klingon even though I'm Federation. Looks like someone needs to run a maintenance on the maintenance lol.

lol indeed. Everything is borked. No beaming down to Qo'noS either. Khaaaannnnn!!!!!
  • chewie#9336 chewie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The only alternative I found to playing the mission was activating the "Skip" option through Mission Journal, Episodes and selecting the Dragons Deceit. :)