test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constellation class - No so much a bug but...

ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
I am sure this request has likely been asked elsewhere (or even here), but the Constellation class model is missing from the available Ship Costumes to create and was hoping it could be added.

With the addition of the Agents of Yesterday expansion, I am sure there are many Foundry writers (myself included) that would like to write some Foundry missions in the TOS,TMP and WoK eras. I wouldn't mind including a Constellation or two... ;)

Thanks,

Oh, a P.S./Edit - Many of the Agents of Yesterday ships have a placeholder in the Foundry for creation, but no actual model. That would be greatly appreciated too ;)
"The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
:: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
"We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,105 Arc User
    ^^ What he said.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I have a list. It's missing the newer stuff (because I'm lazy) but the Constellation is on the list.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,105 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    I have a list. It's missing the newer stuff (because I'm lazy) but the Constellation is on the list.​​

There have been quite a few new ships that are absent.

Anyway @artan42 back to the marmite factory with you ... you evil no-gooder!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »

Excellent.

Thanks a bunch :)
    "The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
  • Options
    ncc42662 wrote: »
    I am sure this request has likely been asked elsewhere (or even here), but the Constellation class model is missing from the available Ship Costumes to create and was hoping it could be added.

With the addition of the Agents of Yesterday expansion, I am sure there are many Foundry writers (myself included) that would like to write some Foundry missions in the TOS,TMP and WoK eras. I wouldn't mind including a Constellation or two... ;)

Thanks,

Oh, a P.S./Edit - Many of the Agents of Yesterday ships have a placeholder in the Foundry for creation, but no actual model. That would be greatly appreciated too ;)

I know you hate threads like this because they ALWAYS expand into other requests... Well guess what? :smile: Sorry... lol

Related to these models... In the Foundry we have TOS Ground/Space NPC Groups for Klingon and Romulan... could we also have NPC Groups availability to Feds for Ground and space too?

Would love to have TOS related weaponry and colour/sound for that era of weapons. :smile:

Sorry for possibly adding to your workload. heh... :/

Thanks again for all that STO Staff provides us with, both in game and Foundry options.

Chris,
    the devoted Lifetimer... :wink:

• Options
    ktonof1aqktonof1aq Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    ...and those awesome torn uniforms :)

• Options
    ktonof1aq wrote: »
    ...and those awesome torn uniforms :)

heh heh...
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    While we're at it. Toss in more KDF ground scale ships, shuttles included. Kind of hard to do anything ground wise in this manner, when all you have is the Mogh.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.