test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Station K-13 Returns!

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    tarran61 wrote: »
    Flow by it this morning, looks really nice. Hope we get to do more then we got on the fleets mine 2nd floor.
    Is that like the second floor of the Krenim lab? (decorative)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    When all this pops, will we Finally get tracks from the movies and shows? The original stuff is getting Old.
    Post edited by dragonhef01 on
  • When can PS4 expect the fleet station K-13? I really want to upgrade that station to its original looks with my fleet i keep hearing 26th wich is tomorrow but i cant find anything that gives a date when updates happen or when we get amazing stuff like this and the fleet station will that be used as the fleet starbase like your main base or something extra?
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    One question, what the heck is Station K-13? :s
    The blog was written like I should be familiar with the backstory/events leading up to it, but this is the first time I've heard of it?
    So where the concept come from?

If it's from the AoY expansion, that could explain my ignorance, as I have never played that part of the game.
    Or is it from Enterprise?
    Those are the only two possibilities I could think of.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    The blog was written like I should be familiar with the backstory/events leading up to it, but this is the first time I've heard of it?

If it's from the AoY expansion, that could explain my ignorance, as I have never played that part of the game.

I think it was the space station that vanishes during the quest with the blobs that can latch onto your back.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »

I think it was the space station that vanishes during the quest with the blobs that can latch onto your back.

Exactamundo! You see it vanish in the rift and then your contact debriefs you on it in amazement.
  • undedavengerundedavenger Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Here's to hoping we can get some MkXII fleet retro ship weapons as well.....
    Nothing breaks the tension better than a tankard of warnog - except maybe a good brawl...
    edited September 2016
    I think it was the space station that vanishes during the mission with the blobs that can latch onto your back.

Thanks for the info, it allowed me to locate this:
    Painful Omens
    Which explains why I didn't know what it was, as stated before, I have never played any AoY content.

I assume that article was written to be read by someone who actually had been through the mission and would understand the references.

Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    Retro Fleet Holding will give us AK-47 for ground combat and Catabult for space
    Mzd8i1c.gif
  • eddy3nigmaeddy3nigma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sorry to barge in on the party here, but i am on Xbox One, if i go to the "fleet base" displayed on the Galaxy map nothing is present (on both sector space and local map). If this is a fully functional feature available on PC then may i inquire why console has this feature stripped and nothing can be found on the situation?

Mainly had to come invade the forums because the M.A.C.O Fleet have no idea what there doing apart from hoarding Millions of credits, i need something to throw at them to get them moving in the right direction
    eddy3nigma wrote: »
    Sorry to barge in on the party here, but i am on Xbox One, if i go to the "fleet base" displayed on the Galaxy map nothing is present (on both sector space and local map). If this is a fully functional feature available on PC then may i inquire why console has this feature stripped and nothing can be found on the situation?

Mainly had to come invade the forums because the M.A.C.O Fleet have no idea what there doing apart from hoarding Millions of credits, i need something to throw at them to get them moving in the right direction
    Is there a transwarp to fleet base option in the transwarp menu? That's how I usually get there on PC anyways. Also are you a member of a fleet(I'm guessing yes, but just to be sure...)? Bear in mind that fleet membership is on a per-character basis.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User

Is there a transwarp to fleet base option in the transwarp menu? That's how I usually get there on PC anyways. Also are you a member of a fleet(I'm guessing yes, but just to be sure...)? Bear in mind that fleet membership is on a per-character basis.

I have a feeling there's no fleets on consoles yet.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    The new Fleet holding K-13 is still in testing on the Tribble PC testing server. The release for it on PC is Oct. 25th. Should be updated to consoles sometime after that as I currently understand it.
  • sativasavantsativasavant Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    What we REALLY need with fleet holding is to cut down the 20 hour time on projects to 1 or 2 hours max and/or double the project slots.
  • hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2016

You need to be in a fleet for starters. And you need to donate resources you have to build it up. I.E. Dilithium, Exp. points, Doffs, Fleet marks and raw R&D materials. Now when that's done you will start to see a change in it's size what it looks like inside est. est. You will need at least 5 players to start a fleet and at least 250 members to see any real changes. So look forward to be spending hours a day recruiting people. Oh and make sure you set your requirements for access to fleet items like ships, gear, and equipment to something that has to be earned. Somewhere on the lines of 300,00 fleet credits worth of donations. Other wise you will run out of fleet provisions {STUFF} very fast. That may seem like a lot but it's not. I have been in a fleet that required 1.5 million a Ventrilo account to one that wanted me to spend 2 hours every other day in missions with the fleet and 2000 dilithium a day just to keep my membership! You will get people that will demand special treatment to people that think they know how to play the game sending you hate mail over the cost of your Rank donations when there are ways to make 300k in 2-3 weeks. Because they think that donating Dilithium is the only way to go. Now the more member there are, the easier it is to maintain. Case in point I am in charge of making sure two fleets keep running. One fleet has 360 members and the other has 30. The large fleet seems to feed its self. The other? Well let's just say that we need members bad. We are half way to lvl 50 on that on one. And in order to get the rest of the way we need another 200 people. It's not hard to start a fleet. It's not that hard to build it up. Getting it to lvl50 is one thing. Keeping it running? Whole other box of tribbles. Hope that helps.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    I'm so excited to see this! Such a great job was done on places like TOS-era ESD. Getting to see this work permanently in a fleet holding... SO EXCITED!
  • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Sooo basically it's the dream pet project of every 25c engineer :smiley: It's kinda like restoring an early 20th century car today.

Anyway, great fan service for TOS folks :smile: And +1 opportunity to get hooked on TOS for everyone else.

Can we get TOS BOff manuals from there? :smile: I forgot to grab a few of them before getting tossed into the 25th century ^^''
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
    I think so. haven't checked tribble recently though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • fatos#6675 fatos Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    only for pc? xbox gamer here..
    it'll get ported over eventually.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • talasivaritalasivari Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Hi all.

I found the system K-13 is in. Does anyone know how to get aboard K-13?
    Urtlolev of the Andorian Imperial Fleet
    you need to get your base up to T1 first.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • kpg1usakpg1usa Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    How do we board the station? I enter K-13 space @ 20 Draconis, and park my starship next to the station, but the only option is to return to sector space. Do we have to achieve Tier I before we can board the station? Thank you! :)
    kpg1usa wrote: »
    How do we board the station? I enter K-13 space @ 20 Draconis, and park my starship next to the station, but the only option is to return to sector space. Do we have to achieve Tier I before we can board the station? Thank you! :)
    Yup.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    That fact was a cause of concern with the other admiral in my Fleet.
    They were disappointed that we have to finish the main T1 upgrade before gaining access to the interior.

It was cool to see the introduction mission state (by name) that my fleet is moving in to reclaim the Starbase.
    I've never seen the game directly acknowledge my fleet before. :D

And I am still trying to figure out what the Biologist Requisitions are, you get them unlocked at the main T2 upgrade and better ones for main T3.
    My crazy idea was it's a cloning facility for extinct lifeforms and that we will get mammoth security officers.
    Once reason returned, I speculated more likely they were a special kind of BOFF.
    But as Engineering provides BOFFs, I am uncertain if they are.

If anyone knows for certain what Biologist Requistions grant you, please let me know.

• devil1986devil1986 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2016

I'm on the PS4, Fleet Leader of Star Fleet S.O.C.O.M, As far as i know for now K-13 Base like a few people said before I submitted this message is right now still under development for consoles. unfortunately most of the console users miss read the website and thought they saw it as 25th for them as well and never realized it was under the PC tab. Yes the K-13 Fleet Base shows up on the map on sector space possibly for only show so people will know where it will be or was left there by mistake when they did it for console what also confused them (whats not outta the normal to some if they ain't gonna read properly) not meaning you but other console users in general.
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    When do we get to go inside it? I've only done flybys so far. We've paid the dilithium for a bar we can't have a drink at. :P