Ok, that was startling.

I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Comments

• Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    PC? Oh no.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Its subtle. Can't even put my finger on all of the exact changes. Most of it may just be some adjustments I've made were reset by the patch. The box for my science ship sensor scan is different. the map/radar shrank. Windows have been resized. Little stuff.
  • Options
    I agree. Seems localized.
  • Options
    ddplattddplatt Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Its not on Tribble is it? or Localised (like you said)
  • Options
    Either I had a couple of personal settings get reset or I just for some reason was wildly unfamiliar with one of my captains. Since it happened immediately after a patch I thought it might be more widespread, but my other characters seem normal, so it was probably just a perceptual glitch between keyboard and chair :).
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    The reduced size for Sensor Scan box thing was several patches ago, it was around three abilities wide even if your ship had one innate (usually Sensor Analysis), and that patch made it only as wide as needed.
  • Options
    commadersetekcommadersetek Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Again? Or do you mean on the console version? Because this is how it originally looked like before legacy of romulus: http://s23.photobucket.com/user/JoeFF85/media/SpacedockOne.jpg.html
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    Have you tried moving closer to the screen?
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    nikeix wrote: »
    Its subtle. Can't even put my finger on all of the exact changes. Most of it may just be some adjustments I've made were reset by the patch. The box for my science ship sensor scan is different. the map/radar shrank. Windows have been resized. Little stuff.

Got bored and looked up the SA box change:
    "Adjusted the size of the Special Ship Tray to be smaller when the ship only has Sensor Analysis." Patch notes for the AoY Expansion itself... it's been a while since you've played that character. Window sizes are likely just a reset for your char, though there have been little adjustments to things like the icons under the minimap being a few pixels wider to fit better. Not sure when the minimap icon changes happened, but a ways back anyway(pre-AoY), and pretty subtle since I didn't notice until flipping back and forth between an older and newer pic of the same char.
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    Again? Or do you mean on the console version? Because this is how it originally looked like before legacy of romulus: http://s23.photobucket.com/user/JoeFF85/media/SpacedockOne.jpg.html

My eyes are burning, never was I so happy as post LoR, when -that- hideous UI went out the window.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Short note: sensor scan and sensor analysis are two different things.