test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I enter Kobali Prime

How the hell do i land or beam to kobali prime i'm sitting above the stupid planet but its not telling me i can enter the system which means I can't do delta alliance rep

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    Have you completed the Delta story arc? You can't go there until the Delta missions say to.

You can only do the Kobali dailies for elite marks after you have done the Kobali story missions.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Have you completed the Delta story arc? You can't go there until the Delta missions say to.

You can only do the Kobali dailies for elite marks after you have done the Kobali story missions.

You can skip Delta Quadrant missions until you get the mission that requires you to visit Kobali Prime. So there is no need to do Delta Quadrant missions to get access to Kobali Prime. That is what I did to start working on the Delta and Iconian Reputations for the Temporal Agent Recruitment Event.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,117 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »
    You can skip Delta Quadrant missions until you get the mission that requires you to visit Kobali Prime. So there is no need to do Delta Quadrant missions to get access to Kobali Prime. That is what I did to start working on the Delta and Iconian Reputations for the Temporal Agent Recruitment Event.

IIRC, you have to do the Five-Patrol-Missions though (similar to all the "pick up admiral X" starters to arcs and the Dyson/Delta introduction mission to travel to Dyson/Delta without transwarp). Apart from that you can play Skippy.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    oh right, the Dyson welcome mission actually requires you to do something else... it's not too long though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    You have another option. You can do PVE queues that offer Delta marks. That's what I did with the Iconian rep.
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    no I have not done delta story arc never will unless i find away to do the stupid mission i'm stuck on

Its called the show must go on and i can't do the stupid help astrometric scientist no matter what i change it will not drop below 4.0km so it is not possible to get it to 1.0km
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    starkaos wrote: »

Unless it happens to be your first play through. Remember the skip function only works for the characters after the one you completed it on.

Mm5NeXy.gif
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    and if i skip do i still get the achievement for doing delta mission arc
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Yes. You'll have to eventually go back and play them, but you can skip foward to unlock something and resume your episodes where you left off
    penybont wrote: »
    no I have not done delta story arc never will unless i find away to do the stupid mission i'm stuck on

Its called the show must go on and i can't do the stupid help astrometric scientist no matter what i change it will not drop below 4.0km so it is not possible to get it to 1.0km

I think you mean "Reunion", which has a couple of objectives called "The Show Goes On".

I'm quite sure you already have tried this, but it is supposed to work like this: You have three settings (up/down, left/right, power/weaksauce). You best start with up/down or left right:

Click on one of them, see how your result changes. If it goes up, take the other direction. Click until it stops dropping and starts rising again (usually you will notice that the change amount gets reduced on every step, so -0.6, -0.5, -0.4, -0.3, -0.2, -0.1, +0.1, whoops, one too far. (Actually I think some of the steps are skipped, but don't remember which).

The other (up/down, left/right) works exactly the same way.

The power setting works very similar, but after the yaw and angle adjustments it will now increase/decrease by 1km per step. Let it drop until you're finished.

If you can't get it below 4km, you probably missed one of the three adjustments.

Hope that helps, I never had any troubles with this episode on 13 playthroughs.
  • labrat#7131 labrat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    How the hell do i land or beam to kobali prime i'm sitting above the stupid planet but its not telling me i can enter the system which means I can't do delta alliance rep

I am a pretty new player and I am actually doing the Delta story arc. From what I understand you need to complete the all the missions related to the Kobali Front mission. Looking that the mission list in the Delta story, its the 7th mission. I will be starting that mission tonight when I get home from work. I did a bit of research and the Kobali Front is made up of a lot of other mini-missions divided into 3 acts. So much for getting through it quickly.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_The_Kobali_Front

It looks like players need to complete 'Breaking the Wall' and 'With Our Last Breath' in act 3 to open the daily missions 'At the Gates' and 'The Last Stand' that rewards Delta marks or Iconian marks.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    one of the missions you have to go all the way down to the bottom of the map to answer a distress call I think that's what unlocks the kobali stuff
    IIRC it's part of "enemies in all the usual places"
    sig.jpg
    I am a pretty new player and I am actually doing the Delta story arc. From what I understand you need to complete the all the missions related to the Kobali Front mission. Looking that the mission list in the Delta story, its the 7th mission. I will be starting that mission tonight when I get home from work. I did a bit of research and the Kobali Front is made up of a lot of other mini-missions divided into 3 acts. So much for getting through it quickly.

It is quite lengthy thanks to the "Go to these four places and do patrols" missions (some of them are quite fun, some less so). I guess that penybont once played a Featured Episode (although I think the earliest in the arc was "Dust to Dust"), then you may be able to continue from there without skipping those previous (since I did all episodes on my main, I cannot really check that, if I read the above statements about that enabling you to skip correctly).
  • labrat#7131 labrat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I didn't really mind the patrol mission. The only one I was kinda annoyed with was fighting the "potato heads". When I met up with the APUs in one of the patrols I actually had to take a dump so I decided to fly a good distance away from them and then did my business. When I got back I only had a few ships to kill off.