test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khan outfit unlocks on ps4

has any one managed to get the Khan outfits from the c-store on the ps4 just got mine today as a freebie along with the TOS Bundle. Also wanted to get the WOK red starfleet uniforms but can't seem to find them on the playstation store and they where free

Comments

• walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    I am having the same issue on Xbox One. I claimed the Khan uniforms but can't find them in the tailor.
    sstosig2.png
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    walligig wrote: »
    I am having the same issue on Xbox One. I claimed the Khan uniforms but can't find them in the tailor.

switch to advance, under head switch to off duty, go to uniform, should be under off duty bare chest. the khan outfit is just the torm up version. the rest doesn't seem to be on xbox probably cause they cost a mil in dil and no body is gonna be able to get that for a while yet.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,430 Arc User
    jim625 wrote: »
    has any one managed to get the Khan outfits from the c-store on the ps4 just got mine today as a freebie along with the TOS Bundle. Also wanted to get the WOK red starfleet uniforms but can't seem to find them on the playstation store and they where free
    You probably have the WoK uniforms free on your PC because they were in a giveaway a while back - last anniversary, I think, but don't quote me on that. Of course, since none of the console versions have been through an anniversary yet, there are no anniversary giveaways on there...​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • specterkevspecterkev Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Wok fed outfit you need to be a PS plus member and Khan outfits link with arc.

Then look in the store and claim them
  • dysonsfeardysonsfear Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @specterkev said:
    > Wok fed outfit you need to be a PS plus member and Khan outfits link with arc.
    >
    > Then look in the store and claim them

The uniform is apparently only available in certain countries. I tried to claim it through the PSN Store website, and it disappeared once I logged in. (Kind of like the game itself on Xbox One.)
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    dysonsfear wrote: »
    > @specterkev said:
    > Wok fed outfit you need to be a PS plus member and Khan outfits link with arc.
    >
    > Then look in the store and claim them

The uniform is apparently only available in certain countries. I tried to claim it through the PSN Store website, and it disappeared once I logged in. (Kind of like the game itself on Xbox One.)

oh ok thanks :-)
  • "I tried to claim it through the PSN Store website, and it disappeared once I logged in." Found this on Reddit: Can't find out how to equip the Khan costume that was included as the promotion on PS4. I clicked on it in my inventory, then it duplicated and now it says I already have it and can't use another. So if it's in my character's claimed items, how the heck do I wear it?
    EDIT - I meant to add that I was at a Tailor to make these changes. But finally just found it, hidden under the advanced options of the uniform section. There are Off Duty options for the Upper and Lower body. Sheesh. It's really buried to find that option! by -by GBBlackKnight.
  • stephfinalstephfinal Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @dysonsfear said:
    > > @specterkev said:
    > > Wok fed outfit you need to be a PS plus member and Khan outfits link with arc.
    > >
    > > Then look in the store and claim them
    >
    > The uniform is apparently only available in certain countries. I tried to claim it through the PSN Store website, and it disappeared once I logged in. (Kind of like the game itself on Xbox One.)

This is actualy true! Not available in Canada for sure. Since I have been in contact with both Perfect World and Sony that each throw the ball to each others for who is responsible for the Starfleet uniform of The Wrath of Khan.

Very disapointed about it since if you check everywhere on the web, there is no mention of "restricted to certain country"