test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Nat glanced over at Banks. "Maybe we should focus on more pressing issues, like a massive invasion. After all, if the mirror alliance put nanites in us, don't you think Admiral Nat would've removed them?"

Sarah prime grumbled. "...and probably replaced them with his own..."

Nat sighed. "He does say he's trying to work with us, so it's better than the apparent alternative..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal held up a hand before getting up and going to the replicator. Next thing Banks knew, Krystal was offering her a glass of water.

"Take a breath and try to relax," she said. She shot a look at Nat that told him that what he said probably didn't help Banks' nerves. "When you're ready, go ahead. You're not the only one here who found herself in a mess."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Elric slouched in the Captain's chair, flipping through the fragmented data on his PADD. He had sent out a message to Starfleet Command, informing them of his situation, and requesting orders. He expected to be returning home, but when the communications signal chriped, indicating a reply from Admiral Quinn, all it said was, "Proceed."
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    Banks takes the glass with a grateful look at Krystal. "Thank you sir. Sorry, with all this, everything went clean out of my head!" She starts to read over the notes on the PADD, with an occasional muttered "What on earth did I mean by that?" After a minute she seems to be clearer, and begins to explain.

"Right, sorry, I've got the thread now.
    "There's a bit of everything in this - McDonnell seems to have gone for belt and braces. But the main component of it is DNA. It's semi-organic, and contains a whole library of DNA sequences. That's the beauty of it; it's far too small to release any worthwhile amount of anything much by itself, but using this method, it can make everything else it needs. You have to admire it.
    "DNA is like a recipe book, each piece of DNA is a template for making a specific protein. This nanite contains a whole library of DNA sequences coding for different biochemicals that might be useful. Presumably, there's some mechanism in the nanite that enabled the bast- " - she coughs - "that enabled McDonnell to trigger whichever one he needed."
    "We're all but certain that it must be able to replicate itself somehow. Even with the DNA, it doesn't seem possible for one single nanite to produce the reported effects so quickly. Although the odd thing is that Captain um... dunno how to pronounce this, Safer, or Cipher? - anyway, his team examined the nanite first, their notes are here and they swear they only found one nanite in Ms Kassidy's bloodstream."
    Sarah prime spoke up. "They integrate themselves with the "victim"'s immune system and take it over. I'm guessing that the nanites use that control to influence the rest of the body to make it do most of the work."

Nat and Jim both looked over, a little concerned. Nat spoke up, "how in the world do you know this?"

Sarah prime replied. "The Infamous told me about them once, not that I really wanted to involved. At all."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal thought for a moment.
    "So in theory... what Mirror Nat said about destroying the nanites that we had... was a lie," she said. "There was no way for him to do it because they were so integrated into our immune systems that doing so would have basically doomed us to death via common cold."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Scott interrupted. "Temporal stasis. By putting the "victim" into temporal stasis, we can remove the nanite, and undo it's influence, without it killing whomever, or destroying whatever we removed the nanite from. Safe to say, mirror Nat's people probably have the same technology, so it's likely within their capabilities."

Sarah prime responded. "So you temporal technology wielding people can remove them safely?"

"Exactly, although it's complicated," Scott replied.

Nat sighed. "You know, I'd think the mirror Alliance would've done more to stop us. They're supposed to be time travelers. They have spies everywhere. Don't you think they'd figure out we were meeting here, and destroy us here and now?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Arrogance," Krystal replied. "They probably believe that nothing can stop them, so... why bother?"
    Nat shrugged. "Makes sense, if what these 2 have been saying about that Tactical Fusion Cube is true..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"But if they're time travellers, surely by the same argument they wouldn't have to believe - they'd already know whether we did turn out to be a threat or not." Banks's face falls as she realises where that argument is leading, but then she has a thought. "Come to think of it, sir - the other possibility is that they don't know. You see what that would mean? That'd mean that in the future, by the time they find out where we've been and what we're up to, they're either not around any longer or at any rate don't have access to time travel to go back and do anything about it."
    Nat looked quite concerned. "Or maybe they know they're actually going to win."

11 of 14 spoke up, "and besides, wouldn't they check what the future held before they had a chance to lose their time travel capabilities? Are they really that overconfident?"

Jim chuckled. "Probably. I mean, I've seen worse universes then there's..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"The future isn't set in stone," Krystal spoke up. "They could have seen one possible future, and figured that was what will happen. The fact of the matter is we have a way to push them back. We just need to get it set up."
    Nat replied, "where, exactly? They could attack any number of locations."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal had a thoughtful look on her face.
    "What worlds are the most important for us? I can name at least three. Earth, Qo'nos, and New Romulus. Take those three, you cripple the three major powers of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants."
    Nat turned to Scott and Jim. "You did say they would send a Tactical Fusion Cube to attack. Where did they send it?"

Scott replied. "To the meeting, believe it or not. That said, we couldn't get a clear reading on the homeworlds. They may have been attacked as well."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"This is intelligence from the future, right, sir?" Banks said to Krystal. " - Hang on, you say we have a way to push them back? First I've heard of it."
    Nat replied. "Anti-tachyon pulses have already been used to repel mirror universe invasions."

Scott spoke up, "although I question if we can generate an anti-tachyon pulse big enough to repel a ship of that size."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"To close their gateway into our universe, you mean? What were you thinking of using to generate the pulse? A starship? Could you get more power if you had a static array like a starbase generating the pulse?"
    Nat replied, "actually, it already takes a starbase to generate a pulse of enough size to repel a small fleet."

Jim spoke up, "actually, the admiral has that problem already handled, apparently."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal stretched for a moment.
    "Most major worlds have orbital facilities already. So all we would have to do is configure them to emit the Pulse, and maybe lure the enemy ships within range."
    Nat nodded in agreement.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hang on, I'm confused - are we talking about using the pulse to destroy the gateway and prevent ships getting in, or to destroy the ships themselves?"
    "Do we have a backup plan if the Borg do get through? That's an enormous ship to fight in any normal way, but the nature of the Borg means they have weak points. If you could exploit one of those then you could have an effect far above your size. Could we use an electromagnetic pulse weapon on them, for instance?"
    Nat replied, "no, it just sends the already present ships back to their universe, and closes any open rifts. There's nothing really stopping them from opening more rifts..."

Sarah prime spoke up, "if an electromagnetic pulse weapon would work, don't you think we'd be using them against the Borg already?"

Sarah alternate turned to Krystal. "Suppose you could call in reinforcements, you know?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited September 2016
    "Oh, I see, it can send a ship back even if it's already left the rift. Odd. But useful."

Banks nodded absently, her mind apparently on something else. "I suppose so, just wondered if any of us could think of a way of making it work. I take it not... What about the Manning effect, then?" she says, leaning forward slightly.
    Nat raised an eyebrow.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I could... If I was given the proper codes," Krystal replied to alt Sarah. "While he did set me up to succeed him, he never got the opportunity to give me the codes and comm frequencies. So unless some of his fleet check on me and are aware of the fact I'm the new boss... we're on our own."

Krystal leaned against her desk for a moment, looking at the group. Although her gaze hovered on Banks a bit longer, she seemed to be considering options.

"Obisek used an Anti-Tachyon Pulse to protect a Republic station from Terran forces in the past," she said. "Right now... that is our best bet. It is possible Mirror Nat is aware of this capability. If he's as well informed as he makes himself out to be that is. For the time being we'll have to work on the idea that he may be aware of it, but it is still viable. So... odds are any attack will focus on Orbital facilities first in order to neutralize our ability to fire the pulse. I need options people."
    Alternate Sarah smirked. "Guess we've lost the codes then, huh. Maybe we should just pay the Dominion a visit..."

Scott blinked. "The Dominion?"

Sarah alternate replied, "oh, yeah, the Dominion. The majority of them answer to the Infamous's people now, and those that don't are all in a state of civil war!"

Burt looked over, evidently concerned. He seemed to be thinking about something, and it didn't seem like good news.

Sarah prime turned to Krystal. "The Infamous had at one point been trying to recruit me to run the Gamma Quadrant, actually. I may be able to find the Infamous loyal Dominion."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I still don't know the full extent of what he had," Krystal said. "You'll need a fast ship at this rate. Hopefully... they'll know who was supposed to take over after him."
    Sarah alternate spoke up. "Enough firepower to drain the Alliance's resources enough that they would have to turn to another Alliance for support in order to sustain themselves."

Nat spoke up. "I feel like you know that from experience."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Would be nice to have that ace in the hole..." Krystal said.