test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hope you got a TOS Connie

I bought a total of 25 R&D boxes. Opened 2 of them to get my Lobi up to 450, and sold 23 today for from 19-21 million. Made enough to get a Vengeance, and enough Lobi to get the cross-faction bundle to sell, so I'm pretty happy.
I hope some of my 23 sold boxes won some folks a Connie (I really do.)

How did you use the R&D promotion? How did you make out? Did you get what you wanted accomplished?
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I opened 4 of them, got nothing besides lobi and mats just as I expected. I never win contests.

I sold a couple more for EC when I was buying the Herald ships (Quas, Vonph, Baltim) off the exchange after I decided I'd rather have 6 different lock box / lobi ships than 1 T6 Connie.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Opened a bunch but got no Connie. The game doesn't let me sell stuff on Exchange, but I got 3 more unopened boxes to test my luck. What? I can quit any time I want. :*
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Opened a bunch but got no Connie. The game doesn't let me sell stuff on Exchange, but I got 3 more unopened boxes to test my luck. What? I can quit any time I want. :*

FYI, You can buy a credit cap unlock in the C-Store, Then you can have up to 1 billion credits per character.

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    The ship I wanted was released with the Kelvin Lockbox (Vengeance.)

Since I didn't want the Ship and I don't need EC for anything right now, I happily just skipped the entire thing.

I certainly have enjoyed all the forum meltdowns though, that has provided countless hours of entertainment. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    tumblr_nwjvntqIW11toamj8o1_500.gif
    GwaoHAD.png
  • pappy02upappy02u Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Got one on my 13th pack. Was actually after the lobi, but now my Temp Agent has a good ship.
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    nLpsGR2.png
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    The ship I wanted was released with the Kelvin Lockbox (Vengeance.)

Since I didn't want the Ship and I don't need EC for anything right now, I happily just skipped the entire thing.

I certainly have enjoyed all the forum meltdowns though, that has provided countless hours of entertainment. :)

I so wanted the Vengeance, but I honestly don't miss it after deciding to skip it entirely.

I only value ships at £25($30) per account unlocked ship, so while I would have loved to own it, I would have never been able to decide which character got it...

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    didn't get one :-(
  • talasivaritalasivari Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Neither did I. Got a Ranger Battle Cruiser instead, so...happy. :)
    Urtlolev of the Andorian Imperial Fleet
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    So, I picked up the Vengeance, Wells, Tarantula, and Paradox, plus Lockbox Traits and Boff Manuals, to name a few things. All from selling R&D Promo Packs and Keys.

I will wait for the second to next iteration of the Infinity Lockbox for the Kelvin Constitution. The Daemosh, Aeon, and the Mobius will complete the ships I want for my Temporal Recruit.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    I bought 23000 Zen with the expectation of getting the TOS T6 Connie & Zahl Cruiser. Mission accomplished with lots of change left over.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I wasn't allowed the T6 Connie and didn't want the T6 T'liss, so I couldn't care less.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    Got my Connie on the 7th box, my son got his T'liss on his 3rd. As far as I'm concerned, we won STO.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I won a promo ship on maybe my 12th box. Sold it. No regrets.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I didnt get any this year but when they were doing the sheshar I bought 4 boxes and got two ships
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    I sold 25 of those things, got me a Kelvin Connie and outfitted it and a few other ships with the money
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Nostalgia
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • captaingalrandcaptaingalrand Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I don't even want to think about what I had to do in order to get my TOS Connie. I'm just happy I have it and let's never speak of it again haha.

In all seriousness though, Cryptic definitely got their blood from me.
    Captain Jack. L Mueller
    Commander, U.S.S. Novara NCC-200001-D
    Fleet Admiral

star-trek-warp-speed-mr-scott-jason-politte.jpg