test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Junior Officer Weekend!

We're kicking off our Junior Officer weekend!

Make sure not to send too many disposable redshirts to sickbay!

~Morrigan "LaughingTrendy"

Comments

• Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 32 Arc User

Is this on consoles as well :) ?
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Heh...
    Since it involves the C-Store, my guess would be yes.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I like that this blog picture has never been updated pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Would have preferred the 20%ship sale the consoles got..

Still need to proof read before posting, as STOBot (Your nemesis) spotted the old date. ;)

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »

Hey, credit where credit is due. On a previous JDO Weekend some time ago; they forgot to change teh date of the weekend when it was first posted. ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Mmmmm Lagalicious rudeness event!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    What needs updated? The picture is of DOFFS. The DOFF pictures were never updated to use the Oddy uniform.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User

Sickbay: Full
    Do you wish to Transfer the Patients?
    Yes _ (or) No _

Yes *click*

Transferring Patients to nearest Torpedo Tube.
    Transferring...
    Transferring...
    Transferring...
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Now on Xbox and PS4 you can now get the enjoyment of seeing "Server Not Responding". Buy doffs today! (in between disconnects of course).
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Is it just me, or is the "Server Not Responding" happening far more frequently on map transfers than previously?
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    dolzaurdolzaur Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    speaking of doffs......when will console get them????

.....and we get the one's we missed as level rewards pre addition???
  • Options
    captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Nice to get the useful Doff on my AOY character, Thanks.
  • Options
    d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Is it just me, or is the "Server Not Responding" happening far more frequently on map transfers than previously?

Way more then usual here on the Xbox One :( I went all day yesterday without a hiccup too...
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Thank You, Cryptic, for finally fixing the "double-vision" GUI bug on the particle retrieval event!! (Many will not remember that the particle & scan type pop-ups were doubled & dithering on the screen, making it hard to even read...). I can run the event without gettting a migraine headache now! :p
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    d0nomega wrote: »

Way more then usual here on the Xbox One :( I went all day yesterday without a hiccup too...

It's been doing that for months here on PC. Everything went fubar (more than usual) after the June 16th patch.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Is it just me or their periods where you only get disapated particles? I can scan like 20-30 particles in a row and get all of them disapated. Seems like that occurs more than it should.
    Unless there is a special technique or distance you have to stand not to burst the bubble?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Is it just me or their periods where you only get disapated particles? I can scan like 20-30 particles in a row and get all of them disapated. Seems like that occurs more than it should.
    Unless there is a special technique or distance you have to stand not to burst the bubble?
    it's random, I once had a run of 8 in a row where I got stablized particles.

If I was to guess though.... collapse seems to be 50%, Klingon 25, and stablized 25.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    It's random, but there are a couple of spots that seem to roll more particles than others. Random chance, that, but 'seems' to.

THat reminds me, I should probably run the event again.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I get more like 60% search again, 30% Klingon 10% collect. I'm actually enjoying the event though for my new character. Since they have gated it with the 20 hour cooldown I decided to do one vr a day. The price for research lab, damage control and warp core with the classic abilities is insane now so I hope to get lucky. So far 0/2.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    d0nomega wrote: »

It's been doing that for months here on PC. Everything went fubar (more than usual) after the June 16th patch.

Hope they fix it soon. I mean I play DC Universe, Elder Scrolls Online, World of Tanks on Xbox One with no problems, so it can't be my ISP...but they'll say it is lol

• Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Ive noticed that the particles dont collapse as much at the Klingon Academy. I can get a VR doff in the fraction of the time as at Starfleet academy.
    The RNG is sucking for the Feds i guess.