test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where can i buy AP weapons on console?!

I am a KDF toon and the dil merchant on the shipyard apears to be broken... theres no option to press a and buy from him. So where could i get AP turrets?

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,670 Arc User
    Random drops only, AFAIK, so you'll need to hit the Exchange. Weapons were removed from the Dil store quite some time ago on PC, and I'm guessing they expected to have Crafting working on consoles so didn't put any alternate means to buy anything other than what the Shipyard EC vendors have.
  • mjohnson75mjohnson75 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    At this current point your ONLY option is if they happen to drop and someone puts them on the exchange or via reputation
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/6Zwj7vN.jpg[/img]
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,643 Arc User
    The 2 Kobali dailies give mark XII rare every few days, it cycles between all of the damage types.

The Iconian reputation daily / hourly boxes and rep store give AP weapons with a white color and temporary HP instead of the extra crit damage: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Radiant_Antiproton_Cannon
    Of course if you have no AP tac consoles you might be better off with phasers for now.

It's easy to take crafted and fleet consoles for granted.
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    I have antiproton mags.

Im also only looking for turrents.

Which rep on console sells AP?
    Which rep on console sells AP?

Another thread just complained about no Iconian rep yet so ... none :(
  • bonzodog01bonzodog01 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I think the one thing we can take away from this is that AP weapons are more or less unavailable right now on Console.
    XBox One - NFV Rylon - T6 Kolasi Siege Destroyer
    British Imperial Armada
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    If the DOFF assignments are implemented the engineering got "Experimental Turret Upgrade" or something like that - it gives random, correct level turret, so purple AP Mk XII is possible...
  • rpgplayerrpgplayer Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    You can buy purple gear for ships with dilithium at deep space K7 for the federation, so the klingon equivalent should be true too.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    If Batle group omega still exist in console, go there.. they sell them
    The forces of darkness are upon us!