test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Temporal powers are worth using

Just got the T6 connie and it has a temporal commander BOFF slot that I have no clue how to make use of. After browsing though the powers I have seen some interesting ons but it looks like you need to mix in powers that build up entrophy and I have no idea what a good balace would be.

oh and sorry if there are any odd typos. My keyboard is on the fritz
343rguu.jpg

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Yup..Build entropy and then use entropy consumers...

They all are pretty useful with the entropy mechanic..

Channeled Desrtuction -> Entropic Redistribution is pretty fun...But so is Rapid Decay and Recursive Shearing..Ymmv..Have fun!

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Gz on your ship op.

I’d slot Recursive Sharing 3. On the two ships of mine I have slotted it it came out really good.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    jodyhammerhandjodyhammerhand Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    On mine, I'm currently using on Ensign level Channeled Deconstruction I and in the Commander slot I'm using Recursive Shearing II. I'm using a human engineer in that seat to get the hull regen. In the Lt. slot I'm using Aux Pow to SIF I and in the Lt. Cdr spot I've got Engineering Team III. It makes for a solid combo to build entropy and keep yourself alive. The open Lt. Command Boff seat I use another human engineer. Tact is SRO Romulan BOFF and Sci is Mr. Potato Head BOFF. I find that combo allows me to stay in the fight long enough to build entropy while throwing blue pew pew lasers and torpedoes. That build is a 3/2 blue retro laser to Terran torpedoes front and 2/1 combo in the back but using a thoron quantum torpedo instead. Nothing is at Mk XIV ultra rare or epic. Most space gear is Mk XII mission purple gear. Only the phasers are Mk XIII blues. Like I said it keeps me alive and kicking and then I can deliver the entropy bomb and smashy smash things. But you have to stay alive to deliver it. Just my two credits.