test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are eu/us separate in this game ?

I am wondering about buying a pre paid card but the only one i could find is in wallmart which is located in the us, i live in europe, will i be able to activate it ?

Comments

• Options
    kheelan#5651 kheelan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    why would you need a game card for a free to play game?
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    Some prepaid cards are for Zen @kheelan they are rare, very rare since pwe shut them down. Assuming that's what the OP is taking about when he said prepaid cards...

And on the other part, no servers are no separate OP for PC everyone leaves together.... PS4 and X1 are separate
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    ok thanks for the answer.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Some prepaid cards are for Zen @kheelan they are rare, very rare since pwe shut them down. Assuming that's what the OP is taking about when he said prepaid cards...
    Really? I find them quite easily in stores. Not to mention there is no mention of their demise on the ARC site, which describe prepaid cards as "one of the best ways to purchase ZEN!"

https://billing.arcgames.com/en/charge/prepaid

Some stores, like the one the OP mentions, will email you your code, so it is as fast as buying ZEN through Steam. Faster, considering how Stem purchasers get tied up in account cooldowns frequently.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    sewedirsewedir Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    Really? I find them quite easily in stores. Not to mention there is no mention of their demise on the ARC site, which describe prepaid cards as "one of the best ways to purchase ZEN!"

https://billing.arcgames.com/en/charge/prepaid

Some stores, like the one the OP mentions, will email you your code, so it is as fast as buying ZEN through Steam. Faster, considering how Stem purchasers get tied up in account cooldowns frequently.

Dollars are cheaper then euros, so 20$ i would pay less then for 20 euro.
    But those best buy and wallmart, as far as i know are located in the us, i do not know if there would be any problem if i wanted to activate card from the us in the eu.
    Resellers like g2a are out of stock of these card, that is why i am not fan buying them from a shop that is on the other side of the globe.
  • Options
    my gae was bought in usa by my brother and he emailed me the game code and I was able to play it here in south Africa. I even found a german site for germans, few months back giving away a small shuttle and I was able to get the code online and activate the ship on my account. so I doubt there are any bounderies for codes.