test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Consoles: Helpful Things I've found on Ps4 (Xbox probably the same)

shyguyonthewebshyguyontheweb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
The Console version's tutorial is good, but when it shows you how to equip gear there is a much better way.
Go to the Inventory screen and click equip on the item there.
-It will show item info
-a list of who, and where it goes
-And most important of all, It will compare it to any existing gear in that slot.

It's fun finding where all the Devs have hidden all the functions from the PC version.
I'm still playing around with this, so please share anything you've come across.

Comments

• Options
    eegahmanoseegahmanos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where do you get the free steam runner ship on Xbox one.
  • Options
    capricantoastercapricantoaster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    eegahmanos wrote: »

You need to redeem it from the C-store in the "Start Menu".
  • Options
    I haven't found a way to target yourself, or any other menu option to change uniform. It's seems you can currently only do it around a Tailor person in Hub stations (or planets).
    In my case it can be frustrating, cause I've made my Fed Captain as Short as possible. Once in a while I come across a Computer that is too tall for my Toon to access. :disappointed: lol
  • Options
    onenineonenine Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    eegahmanos wrote: »

You need to redeem it from the C-store in the "Start Menu".

Then activate it in inventory
  • Options
    clawingbearclawingbear Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I cant seem to join into a team with my friends, it keeps saying we were invited to a team but there is no option to join or refuse.
  • Options
    capricantoastercapricantoaster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I cant seem to join into a team with my friends, it keeps saying we were invited to a team but there is no option to join or refuse.

Hold down A or X (depending on your console) and when you get an inv. it pops up in there.
  • Options
    clawingbearclawingbear Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    After much fumbling ive found the best way to use team is to set it in the team default settings to alllow invite, then the person can press and hold x to see the menu and choose.
  • Options
    hisshadowx#4804 hisshadowx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Why can't I make my own topic? Why do they have forced inversion controls?
  • Options
    Why can't I make my own topic? Why do they have forced inversion controls?

In the options you can toggle axis inversions. There is also another toggle so you can set different inversions for Space, and ground separately.
  • Options
    I've now discovered why some KDF players were confused about getting their ships. The quest to get your new ship "test of Mettle" is given at level 8, but you don't get access to a new ship till you reach lvl 10.
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Does anyone know how to beam down to ESD if you are on a spaceship? I tried ALL keys in the Xbox but still in SOl system and cannot go to ESD?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    I found the auto toggle function. it automatically activities your boosts while in space and ground.

oh what's this steam power ship?? ps4 doesn't have it