Options

Dilitium mining and ev suit

Where do I pick one up?
Don't think Harley, just shoot dammit.

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    - "Used "" suit from the dilithium store
    - 100 dil suit from someone on the mining asteroid?
    - The Exchange
    - Tholian / Nukara reputation level up boxes
    - A few missions give an EV suit - end of the DS9 episodes, end of the Solanae Dyson Sphere episodes
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    IF you got the AoY pack, there's a suit in there, too.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User

Nukara combat will randomly drop green and blue suits too. But you have to have one first.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Also, I think there is a Tholian pack one can find on exchange with offers some Tholian fighting equipment, including a suit.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User

Nukara combat will randomly drop green and blue suits too. But you have to have one first.

That's why I said the exchange :) . You need a suit to get those suits, and once you do you can sell them. So you start by buying one from someone else.

There might also be a lobi store suit (I haven't looked) and there is a Nukada rep 500 marks project for an ev suit but that seems like a waste of marks, credits and dil.
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    - A few missions give an EV suit - end of the DS9 episodes, end of the Solanae Dyson Sphere episodes

Boldly They Rode (end of Cardassian/True Way/Terran arc) and "Step Between Stars" (End of Solanae Arc). Step's suit is much more... combat oriented... than BTRs... (and Kurland's not there for Step Between Stars)

TOS-ians can also nab one from the mission into Tholian Space, IIRC.

Lifetimers / 500+ days subscribed "veterans" can pick up suits at HQ as well...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    If you seriously want to get a suit for free, "Boldly They Rode" will give you a passable one and "A Step Between the Stars" a pretty good one.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    I don't mean to criticize or anything, but I wouldn't plan on using one of these suits for dilithium mining. Outside of a dilithium weekend or using the vouchers from a lockbox, the return for the time mining takes is just too low; there are quicker ways to get dilithium ore.
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    sirmayday wrote: »
    I don't mean to criticize or anything, but I wouldn't plan on using one of these suits for dilithium mining. Outside of a dilithium weekend or using the vouchers from a lockbox, the return for the time mining takes is just too low; there are quicker ways to get dilithium ore.

I agree with you 100% here, however, for the new console players, it may work for their favor, as they can start this mission pretty early on, and 1000 on average for the time, is pretty good for a newer player.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Where do I pick one up?

Just buy them from the Exchange. Search for "suit" (with no quotes); they should be pretty cheap at less than 3k EC. They will be fine to mine Dilithium on the asteroid.