test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Power to Self Destruct

My god, what would this ability do????
One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!

Comments

• drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Blows up your ship, and your PC/console as well. Great excuse for buying a more powerful home PC but will wreck your current gaming session.
    Post edited by drakethewhite on
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    Give a decent size blast radius to self-destruct, I would imagine.
  • sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    Refresh my memory, please: didn't the 'Abandon Ship' Captain ability get the axe with the skill revamp?

To address the actual point of the thread, there is/was a DOff that improved Abandon Ship in some way (wanna say both bigger radius and more damage), so probably something along those lines. I'd say 33/66/100% percent increase to blast radius and damage per level of the power, maybe even 50/100/150% (since the opportunity cost of such a BOff power would be so high).
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Blows up your ship in space, dealing warp core breach damage to everyone around, logs you out, uninstalls your client.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Speaking of abilities, could fleet support I through III be renamed to priority 1 distress call or something?
  • spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    Blows up your ship, and your PC/console as well. Great excuse for buying a more powerful home PC but will wreck your current gaming session.

.... and post a rage quit thread to the forum, flag it to the mods and then autoban before distributing ALL gear & ships to the first can I haz your stuffs poster :smiley: