test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Advanced Slipstream Drive

quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
Are there any ships with an advanced slipstream drive similar to the Odyssey on KDF or Romulan side?

As FED you can acquire the Odyssey for 2.5k zen or the fleet version for 200k FC to gain access
to the advanced slipstream drive. Alternatively you can buy 2 of the Multimission ships to get
the 2 piece bonus from their universal consoles (chroniton slipstream).

All I can find for KDF is a ship that requires 1000 day Veteran or lifetime sub, also the Risarian
Luxury Cruiser which isn't obtainable anymore (2014 summer ship).

Surely Cryptic would be fair enough to give all factions equal access to ludicrous speed.

Comments

• Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I'll go try the various factions' flagships - I assumed that given the Oddy type has advanced slipstream the others would too, but it would be prudent to test. Will advise here.
  • Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    OK so the Romulan flagships dont have adv slipstream....
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Neither do the kdf flagships. It's really only on the ody variants, the T6 vet ships and the risian cruiser.

Surely Cryptic would be fair enough to give all factions equal access to ludicrous speed.

lol
    You defenitely are new. The game is heavily fed biased and there's a lot a things rom & kdf should get but probably never will.
  • Options
    quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Neither do the kdf flagships. It's really only on the ody variants, the T6 vet ships and the risian cruiser.

lol
    You defenitely are new. The game is heavily fed biased and there's a lot a things rom & kdf should get but probably never will.

I was trying to shame them into fixing the imballance. However it would prob have resulted in them
    adding the requirement to the Ody rather than removing them from the KDF/ROM counterparts.