test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Andorian Fleet?

jimbeamer5jimbeamer5 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hi,

Looking for a high level Andorian only Fleet to join if one exists.

My Captain, Bridge Officers and Duty officers are all Andorian, so looking for a Fleet that has similar ideals.

Not hardcore, just for a bit of Andorian immersion :)

Comments

• I am also looking for an Andorian fleet, though, only if low level players would be welcome.
  • nicnotnicnot Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Lol, that's kind of a neat idea!
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    It is a very neat idea. I have exactly one Federation char and he is Andorian. I am interested in this if it becomes a thing within the game.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • It would be pretty awesome to have a fleet named and styled after the Andorian Imperial Guard: Andorian captains, Kumari ships and Andorian BOFF's only... Cryptic just needs to give us the uniform and rifle options.
  • franatharfranathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Maybe if you guys cant find a fleet you can make your own since you all seem to be into the same ideals for the fleet. Sounds like an interesting idea.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    It would be pretty awesome to have a fleet named and styled after the Andorian Imperial Guard: Andorian captains, Kumari ships and Andorian BOFF's only... Cryptic just needs to give us the uniform and rifle options.
    Got the uniform part covered. Sort of. These are the suggestions I have:
    -The Intel uniform pieces make for a decent approximation of what Shran and Co. wore on Enterprise
    -Color choice oddly worked better if the shade selected is one or two shades lighter than true black.
    -Use the Short Intel Jacket with the closed collar.
    -As an alternative, the Short Black Winter Jacket works. But it makes the Imperial Guard look like they all are pinkskins, lol.
    -For belt choices, the black Winter Belt or the simplest Mercenary belts will do nicely.
    -For Boots, the Intel Boots are a little too busy. I use the Tall, Loose Boots from the Krenim Researcher outfit.

A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.