test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    @galatt, I might need a few trills from the Los Lobos to add to the Inquisitor crew. One Valdez is saving their lives but they have to earn his trust and respect and two it'll give them a more organised home and working environment than the controlled chaos on the Los Lobos.

Valdez does not hand out punishments unless he knows they are guilty and he does not punish rookie mistakes at first, he's at his best breaking in new crews to his way of war.

Sure, but be warned...
    If/when Prime Heath gets free, she will get her crew back
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Admiral Sito better get a 10% interest on whatever evil scheme you have going Raven ... or else you may find yourself in the booth for damaging Sito's pretties.

:open_mouth:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Admiral Sito better get a 10% interest on whatever evil scheme you have going Raven ... or else you may find yourself in the booth for damaging Sito's pretties.

:open_mouth:

Sito gets a more efficient fighting force, removing Naynta's unhealthy influence for starters by rehabilitating them and then retraining them would help Sito immensely
    Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      edited September 2016
      galatt wrote: »
      @galatt, I might need a few trills from the Los Lobos to add to the Inquisitor crew. One Valdez is saving their lives but they have to earn his trust and respect and two it'll give them a more organised home and working environment than the controlled chaos on the Los Lobos.

Valdez does not hand out punishments unless he knows they are guilty and he does not punish rookie mistakes at first, he's at his best breaking in new crews to his way of war.

Sure, but be warned...

Then Heath will get very well trained and disciplined officers back and they will learn from veterans, undoing all the damage Naynta inflicted will be the hard part
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."

Sure, but be warned...

Then Heath will get very well trained and disciplined officers back and they will learn from veterans, undoing all the damage Naynta inflicted will be the hard part

Sounds like your referring to both the Terran Los Lobos?
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited September 2016

Sure, but be warned...

Sounds like your referring to both the Terran Los Lobos?

Just the Red version, ever since Naynta took over it's like the inmates have taken over the asylum. That makes it Valdez's problem, Heath restored to command would be far more beneficial to fleet operations.

Valdez does not agree with Naynta on a lot of things especially promoting family over more capable officers
        NMXb2ph.png
          Depending on the scale of how badly Heath might have screwed up ... I'd support Naynta's takeover.

That and Naynta's my favourite character.
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
          edited September 2016
          Depending on the scale of how badly Heath might have screwed up ... I'd support Naynta's takeover.

That and Naynta's my favourite character.

Some of her actions are a bit questionable, having Heath back would be beneficial but under supervision from a political officer. If she slips up again, it's up to the political officer to appoint a new captain pending approval from Sito of course

NMXb2ph.png
            Political Officer? the heck is that?
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            edited September 2016
            Political Officer? the heck is that?

A commissar, during WW2 the Soviet Red Army had commissars attached to each regiment going right up to front command. The commissar's job was to keep the morale up of the the soldiers to keep them fighting as well as carrying out punishments for breach of regulations and cowardice.

Even Soviet army and front commanders were not safe from the commissar, if they deviated from high command's plan or retreated without permission the commissar could shoot them on the spot and replace them with a more reliable officer.

Thay, military history is a hobby of mine, the eastern front of WW2 especially

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissar

NMXb2ph.png
            • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
              The Terran Inquisitors are part Commissar. Or at least they were when I first suggested the role to @thay8472 .​​
              22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
              Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
              JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
              'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
              'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
              '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
              'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
              '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
              Sounds like your describing any Terran Commander. Should their crew fail a task I fully expect them to be punished.

The Inquisitors serve to prevent internal conflict within Empire.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
              edited September 2016
              In effect they serve the political office and the emperor/empress directly.
              Is the Inquisition it's own separate organisation akin to the infamous KGB or Gestapo of the 20th Century?
              NMXb2ph.png
                After the first Terran Civil War ( The one referenced in Leeta's logs before they took on the Mirror Iconians) The Inquisitors were formed to prevent another such event from occurring.

With Leeta now on gone rouge with her fleet ... it's time for the Terran Inquisitors to go on the hunt. (Depending on who there loyal too)

And ...

Thanks to Mr. @galatt

Sito, Heath and Lot
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
                edited September 2016
                After the first Terran Civil War ( The one referenced in Leeta's logs before they took on the Mirror Iconians) The Inquisitors were formed to prevent another such event from occurring.

With Leeta now on gone rouge with her fleet ... it's time for the Terran Inquisitors to go on the hunt. (Depending on who there loyal too)

And ...

Thanks to Mr. @galatt

Sito, Heath and Lot

Strike Group Inquisitor will gladly take part in the hunt. Ever since Leeta went rogue, Strike Group Inquisitor has been working non stop to hunt her down and bring her in alive preferably for questioning. The Strike Group has sworn loyalty to Admiral Sito based on what she told Valdez of the late alternate version of him, a loyal to the core officer.

Valdez has a lot of respect for Sito, he may not agree with Lot sometimes but he won't challenge her either. Story wise, will we see our 22nd century mirror ancestors?
                NMXb2ph.png
                • dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
                  I do not know why one of the obviously hundreds of people that follow you will not help you. But here I am, now.

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                  First map:
                  aquire - acquire
                  panal - panel
                  ---
                  Wests = West's
                  ---
                  prodject = project
                  amarda = armada
                  ---
                  afriad = afraid

Second Map
                  Im = I'm
                  penertrate = penetrate
                  weaknes = weakness
                  partical = particle
                  ventrel = ventral
                  penertrate
                  ---
                  Barlcay - Barclay
                  unidentifed - unidentified
                  ---
                  cordinates - coordinates
                  ---
                  cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                  ---
                  Macos - MACOs
                  ---
                  dosn't - doesn't
                  ---
                  hyperpthetically - hypothetically
                  aquire
                  possability - possibility
                  ---
                  you're - your intelligence network...
                  allys - allies
                  unvierse - universe
                  offcer - officer
                  ---
                  overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                  warrent - warrant
                  dont - don't
                  expldoing - exploding
                  premission - permission

Your maps are wonderful, your knowledge of the functions of the foundry are complete. But... *waves hand* is a bit much to get through and someone should help every now and again because it is a shame to let a collection of small errors add up to a big problem. Hope this helps in a small way. You fix these, I'll re-rate, pronto.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                  Stardate 2410/09
                  Prime Universe- Vauthil Station

Victoria scowled and tossed her pad to the side, and marched to the bridge. "Commander; we have traitors to eradicate! Prepare for interdenominational transit Romulan Republic space." O'Brien finished sitting down in her command chair barking at the night crew,

Commander Zalons came in rubbing the sleep from his exhausted eyes. "Whaaaa... What now? What couldn't wait till morning?"

"No Marion it can't! I want to know who's idea this wan and I want them dead! Whom ever decided to attack Vaulthil Station int he other Universe is fool wasting Imperial ships and the people following the orders are traitors for acting on them! Whether they are Leeta's worms or Loyalists who've decided to desert the Empire, we will be the instrument of the judgment they have earned!" There may as well have been flames leaping from the woman's mouth with her angered speech.

"M'Lady, we will enter the combat zone in five.. four.. three-

6LLAGM1.jpg
                  Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                  The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                  edited September 2016
                  Stardate 2410/9
                  Strike Group Inquisitor, I.S.S. Inquisitor- Betazed System (Mirror Universe)

It had been three weeks since their miraculous rescue from the 22nd Century, Valdez was sat in his ready room looking over the latest imperial combat reports and he was fuming at the aftermath of the Battle of Vauthil Station. There was a chime at the door and Valdez let Bray and Solat in, "How bad, Nathan?" asked Solat.
                  "Solat, over 150 ships lost and one hell of a bloody nose" Valdez replied back, "but that said, they were Leeta's captains not ours so it may help us strategically" he finished with.

Bray handed Valdez a PADD over to him, it was from the Inquisition. The message was a promotion of sorts. "Congratulations Inquisitor Valdez, you've earned it" Bray said with a smile. "It leaves me free to operate how I see fit Tianna, so I'll be needing both you and Solat now more than ever". "You've also got a message from Admiral Sito as well" Bray said. Valdez read the message, he had requested the transfer of 20 of the worst performing Trill crew members from the Los Lobos and they were lined up in the mess hall ready to meet their new CO.

In the mess hall, Valdez introduced himself and his two most senior officers, "I'm Admiral Nathan Valdez, your new commander, to my left is Lt Cdr Bray, she is the political officer on this vessel, to my right is Cdr Solat, my first officer. If you have an issue don't be afraid to see me and I will deal with the issue, do your jobs and your duty and you will have no problems" Valdez quickly paused and carried on his introduction, "Some of you look terrified, don't worry I'm not like Nayta Lot and I won't punish you unless you are proven guilty, same with rookie mistakes, we're not perfect.", "All of you are here for a reason and that reason is to teach you how to fight with a disciplined and controlled manner, to paraphrase a historic Terran commander, this is a ship of war and I intend to put her in harms way" Valdez finished with. Solat then started her orders.

"Form up into two squads, odd numbers to the left and even numbers to the right", the Trills responded and formed two squads. "Engineers will work with Cdr Imozel down in engineering, it will be an education so try and keep up with him. Medical will be assigned to doctor Tohel as their training officer. The last six of you will be bridge crew, on the bridge everyone must operate like a cohesive unit, any weak link and it fails" Solat finished with.

Bray ended the briefing, "All of you have been given a second chance, you have an opportunity to better yourselves and wipe the slate clean as the Terrans say so don't mess it up, all of you to your stations in marching order" The trills left the mess hall in two neat marching columns saluting Valdez and his senior officers. "Keep an eye on them Tianna, we've got a lot psychological damage to heal before they can start on their training properly, Naynta and her sister caused a lot of damage here" Valdez said, "I'll talk to them on an individual level admiral, I can now see why your crew will fight for you" Bray informally said. "A military commander must be like a parent figure, look after your crew and they will follow you" Valdez said before finishing off with, "Be firm but fair and that is your first lesson of command, Teanna"

Valdez, Solat and Bray all left the mess hall, "Valdez to bridge, set a course to Bajor, whole strike group. maximum warp", he ordered. All 21 ships all went to warp for their first mission for the Inquisition, the hunt for Leeta was on and everyone in the strike group would play their part in the hunt.

NMXb2ph.png
                    Mirror Wars 1 was just me playing around with the foundry a long time ago. I just did it for fun back then. That being said, I thank you for your service.

When I get back from work, I'll have a hunt through the mission to fix these.
                    I do not know why one of the obviously hundreds of people that follow you will not help you. But here I am, now.

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

Your maps are wonderful, your knowledge of the functions of the foundry are complete. But... *waves hand* is a bit much to get through and someone should help every now and again because it is a shame to let a collection of small errors add up to a big problem. Hope this helps in a small way. You fix these, I'll re-rate, pronto.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

I tried but after the 100th instance of 'could of' instead of 'could have' or 'artifact' instead of 'artefact' I gave up and placed @thay8472 in the Agony Booth for a bit.​​
                    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
                    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
                    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
                    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

artan42 wrote: »

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

I tried but after the 100th instance of 'could of' instead of 'could have' or 'artifact' instead of 'artefact' I gave up and placed @thay8472 in the Agony Booth for a bit.​​

Ey! I fixed all that!
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

I tried but after the 100th instance of 'could of' instead of 'could have' or 'artifact' instead of 'artefact' I gave up and placed @thay8472 in the Agony Booth for a bit.

Ey! I fixed all that!

Not all of it. I just lost count :#​​

#TASforSTO

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

I tried but after the 100th instance of 'could of' instead of 'could have' or 'artifact' instead of 'artefact' I gave up and placed @thay8472 in the Agony Booth for a bit.

Ey! I fixed all that!

Not all of it. I just lost count :#​​

Maybe it's all in your mind. It could have (ah!) been a side effect to all that marmite.
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!

Mirror Wars I (IV)
                    First map:
                    aquire - acquire
                    panal - panel
                    ---
                    Wests = West's
                    ---
                    prodject = project
                    amarda = armada
                    ---
                    afriad = afraid

Second Map
                    Im = I'm
                    penertrate = penetrate
                    weaknes = weakness
                    partical = particle
                    ventrel = ventral
                    penertrate
                    ---
                    Barlcay - Barclay
                    ---
                    cordinates - coordinates
                    ---
                    cordinates

Third Map

have = has
                    ---
                    Macos - MACOs
                    ---
                    dosn't - doesn't
                    ---
                    aquire
                    ---
                    allys - allies
                    unvierse - universe
                    offcer - officer
                    ---
                    overide - override

Map 4

Map 5

im - I'm

Map 6
                    warrent - warrant
                    dont - don't
                    expldoing - exploding
                    premission - permission

Ey! I fixed all that!

Not all of it. I just lost count :#

Maybe it's all in your mind. It could have (ah!) been a side effect to all that marmite.

'From all that Marmite' ;)​​

#TASforSTO

Update: Mirror Wars 1 & 3

I've finished making Mirror Wars 3 (I've changed the plot slightly from what I was originally going to do). Soon I'll throw them into the spelling and grammar checker, once that is done I'll release them for you guys to test.

Once that is done I'll throw the episodes connected to Mirror Wars 1 into the checker and reword/work stuff in those missions.
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!
                    I'll take a look when they are done, might be worth bring the Excelsior Class I.S.S. Jutland to test the mission
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      NaKUEDM.png

Episodes 1 and 2 of Mirror Wars 3 are out for testing.
                      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                      Typhoon Class please!
                      Start point?
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        Start point?

Trill System ... Alpha Quadrant ... Trill Sector.
                        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                        Typhoon Class please!
                        edited September 2016
                        thanks

Ok I'm in the trill system but the mission is not appearing, STO is on in the background atm
                        NMXb2ph.png