test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARC quests it is broken

Some quests that are able to be finished will register but you will not get any XP from it. Other quests will not progress.So don't mess with it right now or you might lose some XP.

Comments

• gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Might have been a personal computer glitch for me. After a restart it works again.
  • madsbellamadsbella Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I restarted mine 3 times now and still BROKEN for me..this has never happened before..so its the ARC system.kinda TRIBBLE..I just lost 500 points on a 7 day quest complete
    When it straightens itself out you will get those points back, it did for me.
  • turbionturbion Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I ran into the same issue and it persists, even after a restart. Hopefully this gets sorted and I get back my 400 xp. And for the record, the quests will automatically complete and new ones will appear as soon as you launch the game. As stated, you gain no xp at the moment.

Edit: It's sorted now. Got the points and new quests as normal.
    Post edited by turbion on
    Well this problem just didn't go away.A new night and it's at it again.Progress in quests has stalled for me again.It's a minor bug but it's one of things that gives us goodies so we would like it to work properly.probably won't be fixed anytime soon,must be console bugs they will have to put at the front of the line.
  • shadowmane20001shadowmane20001 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Same for me, It is not tallying the progress I have made. Maybe it is an update patch issue will have to wait and seen
  • johnbr216johnbr216 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    yeah, I'm pretty buggy right now too, i.e no quest progression, or randomly showing no quests available, etc....
    Cryptic Lifetime account since Thursday, January 21, 2010
    2311 days and counting.
  • robofearthrobofearth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues. Quests are resetting. Others, including ones I'm working on, are disappearing, after which some reappear, some are never seen again. Other quests that I deleted come back a day or two later, bouncing quests I'm working on. Been happening about 2 weeks now. I used to be able to know exactly where I stood when it came to the quests, now I have no idea what the heck is going on - all I can do is hope the ones I'm working on stick around long enough for me to collect points off it. Kind of frustrating. Wish Arc would let us know what is going on. Sent them a ticket, hopefully they reply.
  • nunoespadinha#0711 nunoespadinha Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Arc is not even starting for me since yesterday!!​​
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Some quests that are able to be finished will register but you will not get any XP from it. Other quests will not progress.So don't mess with it right now or you might lose some XP.

Arc quests aren't part of the star trek online forum, You need to post this on the Arc forum itself for them to see/fix it
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I haven't had any problems with my Arc Quests. I'm very thankful for that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I haven't had any problems with my Arc Quests. I'm very thankful for that.

Good for you! Now tell us how that's a helpful response?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    lag happens, it doesnt register... try it again.
  • stoodoggstoodogg Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    No issues my end
    Panel member, Tribbles In Ecstasy
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I'm currently doing the Arc questing, might as well since playing STO anyways, but have come across: Fill out your Gender in your Arc Profile. Granted it doesn't offer many points, but I figured might a well. However, I have searched & searched & I'll admit I might be dense because I cannot find the place to make sure my Gender is correct. Anyone know where this is in the Profile section of Arc??? Thanks in advance to any knowing & willing to help.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Grrr, thanks, finally found it & got to it for completion. What a round-a-bout LOL