Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    thay8472 wrote: »
    galatt wrote: »
    She uses parts of her enemies? :O Whoa.

She felt it was"poetic justice". Its also the reason she sometimes has issues with Bajorans

Dare I ask who the unlucky Bajoran was?
    Ubowin
    So...
    Ms Lot with an eyepatch...
    A) Evil
    B ) Sexy
    C) Evil Sexy
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited August 2016

She felt it was"poetic justice". Its also the reason she sometimes has issues with Bajorans

Ubowin
    So...
    A) Evil
    B ) Sexy
    C) Evil Sexy

How she lost her eyes could be a interesting story. Don't know about the eye patch ... hmm ... the 'Blind Busty Betazoid Bearing Bajoran Brown eyeBalls'

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Silly Vulcans.

screenshot_2016_08_20_13_47_57.jpg

I don't think the 22nd Century empire will be expecting 25th century Terran strike groups, it'll make Archer's discovery of the USS Defiant look like a small toy. @thay8472 , How are you going to deal with Sito and Lot's heritages?, Betazed was conquered by the empire in the 2230s and Bajor conquered in the 2250s.
    Sito will be 'elsewhere' so she won't be a issue.

As for Lot, right now ... she'll pretend to have a disease called Aniridia, which means she lacks a Iris as for her other abilities, she just wont tell them.

Though I'll wait for @galatt 's seal of approval.

Looking at her Iris here though ... it's brown ... :O @galatt is Naynta a hybrid too? :open_mouth:
    They're transplants. they use to belong to the Bajoran that damaged her original ones in a knife fight. No one dares mention it

Does this describe Lot?
    joker_wallpaper_by_the_combine-d7nxhjg.png
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Once you meet her mother you'll see she was never nice to begin with.
      So like mother like daughter pretty much?
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        and here I am thinking Jodi was the worse of the two.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        I'd say both of them have a vicious streak, suppose it's one way of keeping their house in order on the Los Lobos
        NMXb2ph.png
          Jodi has impulse control and anger management issues, Naynta can control her urges and channel them to be more "creative".
          Jodi has impulse control and anger management issues, Naynta can control her urges and channel them to be more "creative".

So Jodi is impetuous in nature
          NMXb2ph.png
            Before Sito made Naynta reign her in, if you ever mentioned that Jodi was only half Betaziod(her father was a Terran) in front of her she'd kill you on the spot
            edited August 2016
            Before Sito made Naynta reign her in, if you ever mentioned that Jodi was only half Betaziod(her father was a Terran) in front of her she'd kill you on the spot

My character Valdez picked a few tricks up from Naynta, he set up a betazoid secret police on his ship. He is not stupid enough to even ask Jodi's heritage. He's just about cordial to Naynta and Jodi, he has also learnt the mental discipline to keep telepaths out of his head.
            NMXb2ph.png
            • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
              edited August 2016

Ubowin
              So...
              A) Evil
              B ) Sexy
              C) Evil Sexy

How she lost her eyes could be a interesting story. Don't know about the eye patch ... hmm ... the 'Blind Busty Betazoid Bearing Bajoran Brown eyeBalls'

There's only one Blind Busty Betazoid, and that's Arbri! (the character of mine you used in the tos mirror wars you were doing) :P
              Post edited by captainoblivous on
              I need a beer.

@thay8472, Is it a timeline preservation or another front in the mirror temporal war?
              NMXb2ph.png
                edited August 2016
                @thay8472, Is it a timeline preservation or another front in the mirror temporal war?

The 'after' effects of the Battle of Procyon V.
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!

The 'after' effects of the Battle of Procyon V.

Sounds interesting
                NMXb2ph.png
                  edited August 2016
                  screenshot_2016-08-25-21-08-50.jpg
                  screenshot_2016-08-25-21-09-25.jpg

@zionus0 @theraven2378

What are your in game handles?
                  2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                  Typhoon Class please!
                • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                  edited August 2016
                  Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                  The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    edited August 2016
                    The two ships with Enterprise, what class are they?

tumblr_oapfojtH921rzu2xzo2_r1_540.gif
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!
                    They almost look like a Romulus TOS bird of prey.
                    edited August 2016

The flanking ships appear to be Neptune class starships
                    neptune_class___triton_by_unusualsuspex-d6uhg64.jpg
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      What do you think of this?

Imperial Starfleet Fleet (2155)

Imperator Class
                      Columbia Class (Nx Refit)
                      NX Class
                      Intrepid Class
                      Neptune Class

Imperator Class: I'm not sure what this looks like, but I thought it had a cool concept when I read the novel. apparently it has four nacelles, it's big, and the Emperor at the time thought it was ugly.

So ... @artan42 ... may I glue four nacelles to your latest marmite jar?
                      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                      Typhoon Class please!
                    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter

They would be ships of the same class as the Warp Delta from 'The Expanse' but in Terren colours.
                      So ... @artan42 ... may I glue four nacelles to your latest marmite jar?

I'd be down for anything with four nacelles.​​
                      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
                      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
                      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
                      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
                      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
                      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
                      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
                      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
                      Procyon V

I.K.V Annorax

Zalnos knew his time was limited, the Vendetta had spent top much tim eat this battle already. The Sphere Builders had detected the ship and thus far had allowed it to destroy Imperial traitors at will without interference...

The irony wasn't lost to him- For the second time in his life, the Federations enemies were the Empire's enemies- His enemies... He'd been in timelines where the Imperial and Federation starfleets had stood along side eachother against a common threat to both universes... Those allainces had been rocky, dangerous, short lived, and mutually neccsaery.

He flet less Terran to admit this even to himself; but he longed for those few years of peace and understanding that had come after those victories. He shook the thoughts from his head scowling at the Krenim computer he was furiously working at to-

"Arrgh!" His skull smalled against the screen as a flight of torpedoes impacted the shields. He looked out the window as the Mobius class USS Mordred roared past heavy cannons blasting away!

The pursuing fleet had arrived- Annorax was about to be disabled! Thankfully he'd just finished downloading the schematics for the temporal weapon. If his pet project of giving a smaller version to the Vendetta's defalcator dish or perhaps energy weapons no one would be able to cross the ship!

"Hey you!" Zap! Dead Krenim.

"Aliens... You always think you have a shot at me don't you?... I can't die here... I know where, when, and how I'm supposed to to die. and its not to you filth.. " he muttered a twing of irritation at the third interruption.

"Beam me out of here!"

Once back at his quarters he reopened his tricorder debating the deal he'd pervoisuly made years ago..
                      Several moments went by as he gazed down at the schematics for the Annorax and Krenim devices, before he steeled his gaze a determined glint in his remaining eye.

"Sorry Sito... It's nothing personal, but I'll be keeping these designs... I'll find some other way to pay you back if you find out I succeeded." He whispered to the darkened empty room.
                      edited August 2016
                      Stardate 2410/9
                      I.S.S. Inquisitor Strike group, Vulcan Sector (Mirror Universe)

Strike Group Inquisitor was on it's way to the Aldebaron Sector, it seemed like a routine mission at the time.
                      Valdez was sat on the bridge of his flagship I.S.S. Inquisitor, "What is the state of the Imperial forces at Gorlan Station?" he asked his first officer and advisor Cdr Solat. "A few captains based here have caught the attention of Imperial Intelligence, the levels of corruption have become a concern as well as some captains declaring for Leeta" she responded back.

"So we deal with these traitors and then back to the real war" Valdez said with a smile. Suddenly the whole ship rocked throwing crew out of their seats, "What the hell was that!" Valdez yelled getting back into his seat. "We're caught in some kind of rift sir" Clemins reported back from the science station. Valdez asked if the group could break free of it and Clemins just shook her head. "Looks like it's time to ride some rapids" Valdez said with his usual fatalism.

The whole strike group was pulled into the rift and all emerged on the other side, "Get a fix on our position Lt" Valdez ordered. Krasnova checked her star charts to find a point of reference, "Sir we're in the Gorlan System but there is something off about it." Valdez checked the star charts for himself and compared them with current system scan readings. "Lt T'vik, what is the current stardate?", T'vik responded with "It's no longer 2410, we ended up in the Gorlan System but in January 2155".

"All ships, engage your cloaks and set a course into deep space." Valdez ordered, "we don't want to alert these people to our presence". Ops also got a scan of the ships present, "Sir, these are NX Class battle cruisers and they are in Imperial markings of the time" T'vik reported. "Gorlan Station, this must be Admiral Black's assault fleet just before the Battle of Tau Ceti" Valdez said to Solat, "Nathan, if my memory serves me right, wasn't Tau Ceti written down as a Terran victory?". "Solat, it was a near total disaster with 12 Terran ships lost, later covered up as a victory by Terran propaganda" Valdez replied back, "It emboldened the rebellion against the original empire and was only stopped by what witnesses called an angel of death, nobody knew where the ship came from nor it's identity. The rebel fleet was torn apart in a matter of minutes by it's superior weapons." Valdez finished with.

"What concerns me is some of the captains in this group will get ideas about helping this empire" pointed out Lt Cdr bray, "Have your Betazoid security form boarding detachments and scan the command staff on every ship in the group, they have permission to carry out executions on the spot if there is any sign of deceit" Valdez ordered. "We cannot afford to be detected by this empire, it could lead to untold consequences later on" he pointed out.

On the I.S.S. Meteor, Lt Cdr Bray got all the command staff together. "Admiral's orders, you are all to be telepathically scanned just in case some of you get ideas" she told them. Everyone from the rank of Commander and down passed the test, the captain was not so lucky. "Escort Captain McKean to the transporter room, the admiral has an idea how to make an example of him" Bray told her team. Back on the Inquisitor, Valdez was supervising the transport of his boarding parties from the rest of the strike group. "6 Captains, 12 Cdrs and 20 Lt Cdrs and below" Valdez noted down. "Security, march these traitors to the shuttlebay" Bray ordered. Security carried out their orders and Valdez and Bray went up to the shuttle control room.

"Put me group wide and I want this broadcast to every ship in this group." Valdez ordered. "You're on Admiral" reported Bray. "This is the admiral, as you may know, all command staff were scanned on all ships. 38 of them are traitors to the empire. Look at these condemned and take note, any sedition and the guilty party will be in their position. For breach of military law these traitors are sentenced to execution by decompression, let them be an example, Admiral Valdez out". Valdez opened the shuttlebay door and deactivated the force field pulling the 38 straight into space on masse.

With that problem solved, Valdez went to work on the next problem. He needed to find a way home back to his empire without alerting the Terran Empire of this time period.

Post edited by theraven2378 on
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        Seems like those ships might need a rescue.
                        edited August 2016
                        zionus0 wrote: »
                        Seems like those ships might need a rescue.

Under their own power of course

@thay8472 I've put in a couple of reference points from "In a Mirror Darkly" into the Valdez story if you want to add those historical references in.
                        Post edited by theraven2378 on
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          Update

Sisters getting married soon. So I haven't had much time for doing foundry stuff.

If you have any complaints or concerns please send them to @artan42
                          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                          Typhoon Class please!
                          Personal log
                          Admiral Sito Thay

I should be happy.
                          We just captured a prize beyond measures.
                          Not only do I now have the prime version of heath and lot to torment as I see fit, but they were carrying copies of some of my favorite pets.
                          I must confess, I rather like the defiant nature of these versions. It will be so much fun to break them. Although they did get off that distress call, but this 113th or whatever it was can never make it here in time to do anything.
                          So yes, I should be happy but having to listen to the constant arguing between Heath and Lot is enough to ruin my mood.
                          Well enough is enough. I'm going to deal with them once an for all.
                          That Tamiko creature on Lot's ship has provided me with just what I need. And if it works I will gladly promote her and her partner to my own staff.
                          @galatt, I might need a few trills from the Los Lobos to add to the Inquisitor crew. One Valdez is saving their lives but they have to earn his trust and respect and two it'll give them a more organised home and working environment than the controlled chaos on the Los Lobos.

Valdez does not hand out punishments unless he knows they are guilty and he does not punish rookie mistakes at first, he's at his best breaking in new crews to his way of war.
                          NMXb2ph.png