test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Site Wide Maintenance [August 30th, 2016]

13»

Comments

• xanime0xxanime0x Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    customer support where all i see is the dev they use to quite us down when someting goes on. the dev put up with more than what they should and pwi/pwe know that and do care about anyone but the money
  • themesaoraclethemesaoracle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Labor day actually.

Yes, thank you for correcting me. I tend to get the two holidays mixed up often.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    xnick79x wrote: »
    Funniest thing for me last night was playing Midnight on my AOY. At the end of the climactic battle on Iconia, T'ket picks up the other injured Iconian and carries them to the portal... but the injured Iconian was standing upright while in T'Ket's arms. :)

LOl see this too, is just one of the most hilarous bug I've ever see on this game

T'Ket / Random Iconian slash fics will now be a thing... YAY...

YH2zQOc.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    xnick79x wrote: »
    Funniest thing for me last night was playing Midnight on my AOY. At the end of the climactic battle on Iconia, T'ket picks up the other injured Iconian and carries them to the portal... but the injured Iconian was standing upright while in T'Ket's arms. :)

LOl see this too, is just one of the most hilarous bug I've ever see on this game

Hakeev getting executed by being shot in the crotch In 'Cutting the Cord' is also hilarious. (He's standing, when he's supposed to be on the ground when he get shot). :D

C'mon Dev Team, please fix all the broken NPC animations. (Wouldn't it be as simple as just reverting the animation code back to the 'before AoY' branch?)
  • penticrackpenticrack Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2016
    > @evilmark444 said:
    > penticrack wrote: »
    >
    > Gr8... current it knowledge: use a HA cluster, every full shutdown is a complete fail these days of it engineering. Maybe usual for an american company. There are balancer mechanisms for leading incoming clients on an other system with current old version, patch ur productive system, after that, disconnect all an let em connect to the new system... Yes u need to know how to build up ur database in a proper way....
    > man... companies these days...every day a step back...
    >
    > Gr8 job managers...show us the way to hell...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That would be a huge investment for minimal gain, I don't think it would be worth it tbh.

Thats whats meant to be competitive in a free market system. Its not that difficult (it dont have to with enough knowledge) and has many more benefits than the average manager thinks. IT professionals can surely do this, but its blocked by managers because they can´t understand it. Like everywhere else its a showstopper for the whole market. I see it everywhere, no or very less progress. It could be a lot more ...sadly.

Again, its not a huge investment, fire one or two managers and u got it easily :)
    I want FUTURE NOW! If we doin´ further this crappy way, were reaching the WARP drive maybe at year 5000 !
  • mcmichealsmcmicheals Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    "Star Trek Online's Holodeck is back up and online! Welcome back Captains!"

Not really
    captains-log.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    penticrack wrote: »
    I want FUTURE NOW!

This reminded me of something

https://youtu.be/TWmVlgIR2HA
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    One ting that's been bothering the hell out of me is in PvP/Kerrat or other places when I buff, my ship briefly disappears and I get this warp in animation mid combat. Really annoying and silly to say the least.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • wakeupparamour#9775 wakeupparamour Member Posts: 72 Administrator
    Site-wide maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience! We will see you back in-game.
This discussion has been closed.