test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Body Is Ready.

Hi there. you all know me as B-Money@DecadeComplete in game. I'm sure you've seen me in ESD once or twice. I have been on the fighting line for a Endgame Constitution since 2011. I was very happy when I got a Kelvin Command Cruiser that its pracrically one of my flagships in game. As I have been right and have been begging for this type of thing for years to come I just have to say one thing....

I told you so.
I recently had a discussion with John Van Citters[CBS Corp] on twitter thanking him for this situation. Sure I know its going to be a huge cash grab but STO doesn't run on Peanuts and disposable cups. I am happy for the people at Cryptic who are going to be making a large christmas bonus this year as well as the players like myself who have been trying to get this passed an idea since so long ago.

there is always a positive mark on some peoples negative thoughts. I hope that now that one dream has come true that many more will come to pass. Also if you sarcastically mention something from another franchise you just like to ruin peoples fun.

I love you all and I will continue to love you all. I've talked, Traded with, made deals with and helped out so much of you since I subscribed in August 29th 2010 that this game has become a big part of my life, Even when I am not on a computer I think about Ground Skills, Ship Builds and customization ideas. I hope one day that when I have kids and STO is is in its 15th Anniversary that they will be able to play.

Have a nice day everybody. Be sure to look at my old blogs on my fanpage on the subject. I guess its now part of a better achieve.

Like my fanpage!
https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913

Comments

• captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    Second star to the right and straight on till immersion moaning.

Like my fanpage!
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Good luck opening those packs! :)
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I'm happy that they will need a forklift to carry around all that Latinum.
    Tza0PEl.png
    Only time will tell. Guardian of forever is on my side.

Like my fanpage!
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You sound like you are dying, your leaving this world and on to the next emanation, and this is your suicide note, walking through a portal to a far far away planet never to be heard from again.

Pretty sad sounding.

Edit: Forgot to say what i came here to say....

That's what she said.
    I'm not leaving I'm merely embracing change.

Like my fanpage!
  • nateham101#2745 nateham101 Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    Its going to be inferior to the JJ Connie and definetly not as visually appealing. Not sure what the big fuss is about.
    1Wlp6QH.gif
    Doubtful. It could have a Sci T6 Oddy boff slots and Id still use it.

Like my fanpage!
    @nateham101#2745 said:
    "Its going to be inferior to the JJ Connie and definetly not as visually appealing. Not sure what the big fuss is about."

That is both really inflammatory and heresy. You must be young. That is spitting in the face of us "real fans" that that JJ Trek with a grain of salt.
    I never.....
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    I'd love a Guardian of Forever boff lol.

Do you think there's any chance in pushing for a limited edition playable android race (unlockable by lockbox/rnd pack win), for TNG's anniversary next year.

I know people will say "NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas to charge for it", but we'd be talking about moving them from a position of absolute and categorical no... so IMHO in order to get that, something would have to give.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Happy your dreams came true.

I don't have your seniority, but I've been playing for a few years. And I always wanted a proper KDF Sci Ship. So when the Krenim Science Ship came out as an event ship, I was thrilled. That's been a while ago now, and you know what? The honeymoon still isn't over. Damn, but I love that thing. To make it any better, you'd have to put a jacuzzi in the captain's ready room.

Yesterday, I was upgrading a crafted MK II AP DHC, using an Omega upgrade and an accelerator, and it went UR the first upgrade, and then Epic at MK VII. I was so stoked. Some days the RNG hates me, and some days, mama mia!

So yeah, there's sometimes a silver lining. Enough talk, I'm going to go play now.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
    Hi there. you all know me as B-Money@DecadeComplete in game. I'm sure you've seen me in ESD once or twice. I have been on the fighting line for a Endgame Constitution since 2011. I was very happy when I got a Kelvin Command Cruiser that its pracrically one of my flagships in game. As I have been right and have been begging for this type of thing for years to come I just have to say one thing....

I told you so.
    I recently had a discussion with John Van Citters[CBS Corp] on twitter thanking him for this situation. Sure I know its going to be a huge cash grab but STO doesn't run on Peanuts and disposable cups. I am happy for the people at Cryptic who are going to be making a large christmas bonus this year as well as the players like myself who have been trying to get this passed an idea since so long ago.

there is always a positive mark on some peoples negative thoughts. I hope that now that one dream has come true that many more will come to pass. Also if you sarcastically mention something from another franchise you just like to ruin peoples fun.

I love you all and I will continue to love you all. I've talked, Traded with, made deals with and helped out so much of you since I subscribed in August 29th 2010 that this game has become a big part of my life, Even when I am not on a computer I think about Ground Skills, Ship Builds and customization ideas. I hope one day that when I have kids and STO is is in its 15th Anniversary that they will be able to play.

Have a nice day everybody. Be sure to look at my old blogs on my fanpage on the subject. I guess its now part of a better achieve.

wow...some people trash is others...delight. The ship is so ugly but congrats and happy for you either way. ENJOY​​
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    @nateham101#2745 said:
    "Its going to be inferior to the JJ Connie and definetly not as visually appealing. Not sure what the big fuss is about."

That is both really inflammatory and heresy. You must be young. That is spitting in the face of us "real fans" that that JJ Trek with a grain of salt.
    I never.....

If I had a dollar for every No True Scottsman fallacy I saw on this forum, I could retire debt-free today.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

I told you so.

May fortune favor the foolish. I'll be interested to see the ships stats before I engage my shipwhore warp core.
    I have a feeling Geko won't let me down.

Like my fanpage!
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Good luck to you!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

I love the stats. I am so getting one.

Like my fanpage!
    I love the stats. I am so getting one.

Yeah, holy snacks, it is pretty out of control. Pleasant surprise, I didn't think it'd be so universally useful. For Lockbox and Lobi ships, I only went after all the Tholian ships and the KT Connie & Vengeance. I'll have to waste some fun budget on this one too.
  • dmb311dmb311 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Kinda torn on how much I want to throw down.... I'm not expecting a very large drop rate but at the same time I threw down SOOOOOO much zen after coming back from a 3 year hiatus as a lifer and just not giving an F what it took to get a Kelvin Connie and the Vengeance as soon as possible. (I still want a second Vengeance for my AOY character who's my new main now)

I WAS saving for the AOY Temporal Agent pack, trying not to spend any money on zen and just grinding dil on 8 toons a day at cap. Inflation is nuts on the dil to zen ratio, and I've only earned 4k zen...
    I bought the AOY pack Day1 of Aoy. Yet I didn't get a Nagus /Sadface

Like my fanpage!
    Whale alert.

Let us know how much your T6 connie ended up costing you. The dev's kids can all get a free ride to Standford because of this promo.
    Whale alert.

Let us know how much your T6 connie ended up costing you. The dev's kids can all get a free ride to Standford because of this promo.

I will most likely tell ESD then post in this thread. might not be till around the start of September lulz.

Like my fanpage!
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Whale alert.

So I'd be actually doing good if I tried to acquire the K'Tinga or T'Liss? I thought I'd just be satisfying my petty desires.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Such a nice OP. You dying of a terminal disease? That's the only reason I can think of to make a nice post on the forums. :D
    Whale alert.

If you can't spend $150 on yourself once in a while, the problem isn't that other people are rich, it's because you're exceptionally poor. Your life is either an exceptional tragedy, or you're exceptionally lazy and stupid. Judging by the posts of yours that I've seen, I know what bet my money's on.
    its still awesome.

Like my fanpage!