test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login server down? - Team is investigating

Comments

• > @gaevsman said:
    > nabreeki wrote: »
    >
    > This is actually a great opportunity to step away from the computer, have a little reality break, and actually work on self-improvement. Time to make the world a better place, y'all!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What???, real life??, no, no... that.. cannot be!
    agreed. I was told from a young age that real life is an imaginary place that only outdoor dwellers go to.. ;)
  • spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Daniels looked at the weary, dishevelled group of Starship Captains before him and took a deep breath.
    "I'm sorry, we failed the Real Life Intervention Weapon the Na'khul deployed was just too strong and I have been ordered to return you to your mundane 21st Century existences"

Multiple transporter signals shimmered briefly and the darkness fell.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Marvel Heroes 2016 is fun in small doses, especially if you read the comics as a kid.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    This is actually a great opportunity to step away from the computer, have a little reality break, and actually work on self-improvement. Time to make the world a better place, y'all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FViwZmsGQ
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • johnnybravo71497johnnybravo71497 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    KIRK (on intercom): Kirk here.
    CHEKOV: Admiral, we have found the nuclear wessel.
    KIRK (on intercom): Well done, you two!
    CHEKOV: And Admiral, ... it is the Enterprise!
    What do you think, Rubber Ducky?'

'Quack, quack.'

'My thoughts exactly!'
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    It's working! The STO players are being forced back into their own universe!

They're opening more rifts! Mirror Threadnought coming through!​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ok, its late over here, and i'm going to sleep, i hope they fix it soon for all of you :smile:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • xeero187xeero187 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »

Launcher is working, but I'm still getting hung up on connecting to login server.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Firing Reality lance in 3... 2... 1...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • spacegatespacegate Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    ugh
    well guess i'll go back to swtor for a few hours
  • chronoss2012chronoss2012 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Marvel Heroes 2016 is fun in small doses, especially if you read the comics as a kid.

AND HERE WE HAVE

http://www.ponggame.org/

• azrealdragonkingazrealdragonking Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    While we wait I will practice my drums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn2A1p13Sg
    OdanLexACCESSDENIED.png
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2016
    Launcher is now coming up & loading, yet the server status is showing offline. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    another hour?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    latest?cb=20151013114240
    I tried Marvel Heroes for a bit. It was alright. But I still prefer STO.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • downdiggerdowndigger Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Since the log in server and perhaps even the game server and perhaps even the whole system is down WHY not do the UPDATES NOW and save time and Update the system tonight so yah don't have to do it on the 25th... Just sayin maybe MMmmeeeerr oh no... did some one try to Play via a PS4 or Xbox and wiped out the whole platform testing LOL
    "if my grandma had wheels she'd be a wagon" Scotty
    4c02cccf09523a701c0e4f3b9aa56374.jpg
    Where it all began
    Pokemon Go still works.

ZgyT4U2.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    Pokemon Go still works.

ZgyT4U2.gif​​

But.... but... that requires you to actually... you know... go OUTSIDE!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lordlyciuslordlycius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well atleast I was able to get it almost as far as my 'character selection screen' before it timed out, but its still batter then a black screened dead launcher window it gave me for the majority of the last hour
  • talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Pokemon Go still works.

ZgyT4U2.gif​​

But.... but... that requires you to actually... you know... go OUTSIDE!

Location spoofing with bluestacks means you can literally play it anywhere in the world from your desk chair.
    edited August 2016
    GO OUTSIDE? We'll have none of that sort of mutinous talk in here ... go sit in the corner and write "I will not suggest that we leave the safety of our imaginary spaceships ever again" 1000 times.
  • blznfunblznfun Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    Skynet is taking over.
    jeremy-t_doff_signiture5635.jpg
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
    Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2016
    Launcher was coming up... Now I'm getting the Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate: Trying to update the Launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 5 times. Status is evolving...

Well have to ask the Bajoran's to ask the Prophet's to resolve this imbalance in the force. :'(
    0zxlclk.png
  • lordlyciuslordlycius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You know something, I wonder... Do you think that they'll give out ultra-rare (water based) Pokemon on the 'Pokemon Go' street maps for a (limited time only) during Typhoons & etc., just so they can watch & laugh at the people who would actually be insane enough to go out there, in a (130 mph sustained wind) down poor of a storm??

That would be so mean of them in Japan (but yet so funny) if they actually did start doing that, they could do it on one of their prank shows that they always have on TV... Lmao!!!
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Frankly I'd rather burn my PC & all game systems before playing anything with the word pokemon on it.

Fine, more pokemans for the rest of us.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    YEA! More Pokemon for the rest of us!

Granted my phone is an el cheapo Flip Phone and is incapable of playing Pokemon Go...

Meh... I'll stick to the actual handheld games.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Has anyone posted this obligatory clip yet?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSHvgaUWc8

Oh, and this one's fun to see, too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSNGpkscF4
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    "There is an inevitable conclusion to this pattern and if I can't find a way to stop it... we will all go insane."

(Beverley Crusher - TNG Episode Night Terrors)
This discussion has been closed.