test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible new missions

I would like to know what new missions that would be coming out or what new missions that everyone would like to see in the game I personally would lick to see STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION series as missions to be added to the game it be interesting to see what new missions will come out in the future .

Comments

• tr717771tr717771 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    tr717771 wrote: »
    I would like to know what new missions that would be coming out or what new missions that everyone would like to see in the game I personally would lick to see STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION series as missions to be added to the game it be interesting to see what new missions will come out in the future .
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Opening more of the delta quadrant is more likely, but i personally would prefer that we see if any systems exist in the area ignored due to always using the Bajoran wormhole.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I like it most when STO-episodes give close references to the TV shows or even bind things together there.
    The fact that *I* would be the one that burrows the Tox Uthat for Picard to find was really cool.
    Please more of this. Being close to TV shows guarantees Star Trek feeling best imo.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Missions that the majority of Star Trek episodes share. Pure exploration where there is not an enemy to defeat or a galaxy to save. Although knowing Cryptic, there will always be a new foe to defeat. Right now the next main one seems to be the Sphere Builders.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    So we're liking our own posts now? Its come down to this?
  • arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    I would like you to learn how to use punctuation first.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    tr717771 wrote: »

They were fixing their post without the realization that they could edit it. Although, "I personally would lick to see STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION series as missions to be added to the game" certainly shows a weird and disturbing dedication to their idea.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Anything that isn't related to time travel.

( Unless we're going back in time to when Kal Dano himself came back in time. Then we kill the time travelling idiot before all this hell was unleashed. )

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User

10shz51.jpg

Yes, yes it has.​​

Trust Crash to bring some unique humor in it
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • tr717771tr717771 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
      well I would like to see more episodes with a mix of combat and none combat but also with the episodes of all the star trek series but knowing cryptic they probably add a few plot twists here and there lol
    • reafisreafis Member Posts: 147 Arc User
      I want an episode where someone shouts transporter code 90210 and the power rangers appear
    • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User

10shz51.jpg

Yes, yes it has.​​

I%20love%20this%20post_zpslggyap3h.jpg~original
    • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
      Anyone agree to an episode about the Lukari again, where one of the first things we do on their planet is be shown that they knew somewhat about us, having collected ancient probes from different species, and even a derelict ship from the Players faction?
    • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
      edited August 2016
      Amazing ! ! ! I licked Star Trek and my graphics improved immensely. Turn out my screen was quite dirty.......

Edited because I coulnd't speel Star correctly
      LTS and loving it.
      Ariotex.png
    • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
      I'd like to go out on a 5 year mission for once.
      afMSv4g.jpg
      Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
    • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
      I like it most when STO-episodes give close references to the TV shows or even bind things together there.
      The fact that *I* would be the one that burrows the Tox Uthat for Picard to find was really cool.
      Please more of this. Being close to TV shows guarantees Star Trek feeling best imo.

Yep, I thought that was cool, too.

I would have put in a bit of paper that says, "Hello, Juan Luc! :D "with the Uthat
      dvZq2Aj.jpg