test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risian Cruiser Solar Sails Glitch

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
Anyone else noticed that the Risian Cruiser Solar Sails broke this last patch? The sails now open down to the bottom rather than up to the top. I hope this gets fixed. The ship looks a little weird in its present state.
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    I havent flown my yacht in ages , beautifull ship when its sails are at full , hope it get sorted soon
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Might put a note with some screen captures of the problem in the Bugs board.
  • dlighted12dlighted12 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Just noticed this when using the ship to fly around Sector space, again sails open towards the bottom rather than the top. Also missing it's top sail
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    It's been raised via the OST but has not been confirmed by the dev's yet.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    I noticed it on one of my KDF 'toons; I thought it was a faction variant. Now there's a concept, faction-specific animations for event ships!
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Pretty much all sector space animations and more are broken atm.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Definitely still broken. Bug report 4,134,320.