test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Damn you @zionus0 I was going to use the Trill System as the starting location for 'Mirror Wars 3' ... then again ... I suppose with the death of whatever Terran was in charge this would allow Sito to move in unchallenged.
    I'm secretly a Q- Betazoid hybrid. It was all part of my evil plan to take over the Foundry-verse.

In seriousness:
    Ironic... Well they did leave in a hurry (The Empire learning about Molindrians wouldn't be good), to keep people figuring out what happened as much as they could.
    Hmmm I could change it to Betazed or something.
    Why do I still play and put money into STO?
    The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Which aspect of my character needs more development?, The tactical and strategic skill or the more ruthless side of his nature?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      edited August 2016
      zionus0 wrote: »
      Damn you @zionus0 I was going to use the Trill System as the starting location for 'Mirror Wars 3' ... then again ... I suppose with the death of whatever Terran was in charge this would allow Sito to move in unchallenged.
      I'm secretly a Q- Betazoid hybrid. It was all part of my evil plan to take over the Foundry-verse.

In seriousness:
      Ironic... Well they did leave in a hurry (The Empire learning about Molindrians wouldn't be good), to keep people figuring out what happened as much as they could.
      Hmmm I could change it to Betazed or something.

If you touch Betazed I will find you! I will drag you to the nearest marmite factory an then I will watch, as Lord Artan tells bad jokes as you consume the marmite, and then when the marmite goes down your gullet I will step behind you, leaning close towards your left ear and whisper. "now .. you're one of us."

Serious mode: on

The log is fine, I can throw in a line like Trill was attacked bla bla bla, Sito thought it was Leeta or Naynta in a bad mood, comes to find the system in chaos and boom ... another planet under her control.
      Which aspect of my character needs more development?, The tactical and strategic skill or the more ruthless side of his nature?

That depends on whether he wants a table Empire or not. Being ruthless may turn his crew against him.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      edited August 2016
      All he's interested in is making sure the empire survives in a strong enough state and delivering imperial justice to any traitors in his path
      He's the empire's bloodhound always on the hunt for traitors.

You've got my permission to use the character in terms of story telling and as a NPC

NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        If you touch Betazed I will find you! I will drag you to the nearest marmite factory an then I will watch, as Lord Artan tells bad jokes as you consume the marmite, and then when the marmite goes down your gullet I will step behind you, leaning close towards your left ear and whisper. "now .. you're one of us."

My jokes are awesome.

What is the difference between a frog?.....

........Three of it's legs are both the same

:D:#:lol:

Oh, I crack myself up sometimes.​​
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
        Anyone want to have a little mirror related challenge?

The prize will be a 'Mirror Delta Flyer' pet.

Delta_Flyer.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited August 2016
        Anyone want to have a little mirror related challenge?

The prize will be a 'Mirror Delta Flyer' pet.

Delta_Flyer.png

What's the challenge?, that delta flyer will look awesome with my yellow empire paint job on my fleet hestia

Introducing the I.S.S. Bulldog

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266095900585983742/904E1FBE9F47C97D61B17E3612D5125494E3D5CE/
        Dorsal view

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266095900585985613/6FFC6C9C727215F71F3B83E08BC10EC8FCAA170E/
        Ventral view
        Post edited by theraven2378 on
        NMXb2ph.png
          edited August 2016
          Mirror Wars Challenge #1

"Write a letter/report addressed to Admiral Sito regarding one or more of the following subjects"

( A ) Admiral Leeta
          ( B ) The Battle of Procyon V
          ( C ) Internal conflicts within the Terran Empire
          ( D ) Admiral Sito's support for X fleet, planet, system or sector. (Sectors currently supported Bajor, Betazed, Trill)

Judge: Luna

How a winner will be determined:

1) I will write out the forum handles of everyone who wishes to take part
          2) I will put them all into a hat attached to a dog treat
          3) Whoevers name comes out of the hat first ... wins!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
          edited August 2016
          For the personal attention of Admiral Sito Thay,

"Command has brought me up to speed on the Leeta crisis, Imperial Command have dispatched the I.S.S. Terra and her crew to help bring Leeta to justice for her crimes against the empire.

I will be arriving at Bajor in three days with reinforcements, the I.S.S. Bulldog, I.S.S. Viper and I.S.S. Scheer have also been deployed to the First Assault Fleet for use at the admiral's discretion. The Emperor wants the traitor Leeta brought in alive preferably or dead either way.

Get the job done, the Imperial Inquisition is also deploying it's assets to the Bajor Sector to hunt down any Leeta sympathisers. The empire must be kept stable as our enemies would strike the moment they sense blood in the water"

"One more thing Admiral, you are given free reign to find and bring to justice all enemies of the state in your sector of operations, good hunting"

Admiral Nathan Valdez,
          Commander, I.S.S. Terra strike group
          NMXb2ph.png
            So where exactly is the "front line"? I mean do we know what the rebels control?
            So where exactly is the "front line"? I mean do we know what the rebels control?

The front lines are near the Badlands and Leeta's forces are the traitorous rebels
            NMXb2ph.png
              edited August 2016
              If it's 'rebels' you want ... I suppose the front line / uprising could be anywhere within or beyond Empire space.

Leeta, I suspect is going to go nab the Mirror Dominion to help her conquer the Terran Empire.
              Fear not though, I am ready for that.
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
              edited August 2016
              If it's 'rebels' you want ... I suppose the front line / uprising could be anywhere within or beyond Empire space.

Leeta, I suspect is going to go nab the Mirror Dominion to help her conquer the Terran Empire.
              Fear not though, I am ready for that.

Should be an interesting fight.

It was business as usual on the bridge of the Terra, Valdez was in his ready looking through reports from all department heads, suddenly he was interrupted by a call from his ops officer Lt T'vik. "You've got a priority call from the emperor sir" T'vik reported. "I'll take it in my ready room and keep encrypting the channel Lt" Valdez ordered, "Yes sir" T'vik replied back.

"Excellency, how can I help you?" Valdez asked, "We have a problem which warrants some creative thinking admiral, your new orders are to link up with the I.S.S. Scheer and proceed to the Bajor wormhole at all due haste" replied the emperor. "May I ask why excellency?" Valdez asked. The emperor's response said it all, "Admiral, one of our military outposts on the other side of the wormhole just went dark, nothing has been heard back from them in 48 hours. Your orders are to take two ships through the wormhole and investigate. Recon only and avoid contact with Dominion forces if you can." Valdez responded "Excellency, has military intelligence picked up anything on the traitor Leeta?"

"Imperial intelligence and the inquisition have been kept otherwise occupied and security here on Terra has been strengthened so you're on your own" the emperor replied back. "You'll also be getting a new political officer, Imperial palace out" the emperor finished with.

Valdez walked out onto the bridge, "Lt Krasnova set course for the Bajor system, we're to link up with the Scheer in 12 hours, warp 7". "Yes sir" Krasnova acknowledged. "Until then it's business as usual" Valdez ordered.

12 hours later in orbit of Bajor, a Sovereign Class assault cruiser came alongside the Terra, Valdez sat on the bridge ordered "Ops hail them", "yes sir" acknowledged T'vik. "Sara, it's good to see you again" Valdez said with a smile on his face, "Nathan, it's been too long old friend" replied Captain Alexander, "I'm sending over the transfer of Lt Cmd Tianna Bray, she's about to be transported over to you" she replied back, after a quick pause Captain Alexander finished the call with "oh Lt Cmd Bray is Betazoid, you'll find her an ideal choice for ship political officer and security chief, Alexander out"

"Solat walk with me and Krasnova you have the conn" Valdez said to his first officer, with that Valdez and Solat entered the turbolift as Krasnova took to the chair for the first time.

In transporter room 2, Valdez and Solat were ready to greet the new political officer as she beamed in. "Lt Cmd Tianna Bray reporting for duty sir!" Bray reported as she she saluted and stood at attention. "At ease LC" Valdez said informally acknowledging and saluting back.

"I'm here from the political office back on Terra admiral, my job is make sure the crew is politically sound and loyal and that includes the senior command staff" Bray said in a cold and calm manner before finishing with "I understand you had to do a bit of what you Terrans call house cleaning", "Well one has to keep his house in order, otherwise it's somewhat unfitting of an officer" Valdez replied back wittingly before finishing with "LC, you'll be working with my first officer and intelligence chief Cmd Solat, you are also my new head of security"

"That arrangement will be fine admiral" acknowledged Bray

"Solat, please show the LC her quarters and both of you report back to the bridge in 15 minutes" Valdez ordered. 15 minutes later Valdez was back on the bridge sat in what he called his throne with Solat flanking him on the right in the XO's chair and Bray on the left in the commissar's chair.

"Open a channel to the Scheer please Lt", Lt T'vik hailed the Scheer and sent out the order to set off for the wormhole and both ships both engaged their warp engines at warp 3 dropping to impulse as they got to the mouth of the wormhole. "Our assignment comes from the emperor himself, we're to enter the wormhole and investigate why one of our outposts in the Gamma Quadrant has gone dark, all contact with it was lost 48 hours ago. This a recon mission only, get what information we can and get back through the wormhole as fast as possible. We do not want to get the attention of the Dominion and from here on out we're on strict radio silence. Anyone who breaks radio silence will be shot on the spot, do I make myself clear?" Valdez said in a cold calm manner, "Right you all heard the admiral" Captain Alexander relayed back to her crew.

Both ships then entered the wormhole on their delicate mission.

NMXb2ph.png
                edited August 2016
                Bajor Sector, Bajor System

Captain Galie hadn't expected what he'd found at the Trivas system: he hadn't known what the admiral had expected but he was betting it wasn't the remains of a certain traitor's task force- these seemed a bit overpowered for reconnaissance. For crying out loud a Jupiter class had been cut in two, and every crewmen on board the I.S.S. Cerberus seemed to have died mid-combat, shields and all. Curiously enough they'd found Anti-proton signatures on the other wrecks.... He had since towed the dreadnought (as eerie as it was), along with the stasis pod he'd found; back to Terok Nor. Ghost-ships, this wasn't going to be good for moral.
                rf6f4Rd.jpg
                Name: Darmitae Wol'oop
                Species: Molindran (Female)
                Home world: Classified
                Position: Chief science officer, U.S.S. Avalon

Stasis pod: ACTIVE
                WARNING: Occupant is considered extremely dangerous at all times

Admiral Sito's eyes only:
                Fourty-three years after this species joins them; the Federation has previously and will use Molindran technologies, and scientific theory to engineer temporal ships. This individual will be vital to that processes, and may prove useful to the Empire.
                The species posses a lifespan of nearly 300,000 years, and were the second humanoid species to evolve after the Iconians.
                Should you discover the location of their new planet, a direct assault is not recommended as their technology is vastly superior to anything within the Empire. The recent attack on Trill couldn't have been accomplished by their ally- remnants of the Romulan Star Union's Defense Force (a group you may or may not be familiar with- time travel can be such a bother), with nearly the amount of effectiveness without their aid.
                Do not underestimate them.

To the Star Commander
                Ranger (Scout) report: Gamma Quadrant, on The Dominion
                I regret to inform you that based on the political situation on Romulus in this timeline in addition to what I have seen here; it would appear that our people are not allied with the Dominion- if contact was ever established. There is an Imperial out post close to the worm hole but as you ordered we didn't take significant risks and look closer. We should be meeting you at the rendezvous point back in the Alpha quadrant, once we get back to the worm hole. Shadows guide you.
                Post edited by zionus0 on
                Snip.

What part of that did you want addressed to Admiral Sito, sorry?
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
                I wrote my letter more like a communication containing orders from Imperial Starfleet Command
                NMXb2ph.png
                  edited August 2016
                  @thay8472 , the stuff in Green , would have been a screen responding to Sito only after reconizing her bio-signs or vocal pattern... Courtesy of Mr. Zalnos.

The other stuff would've been intercpeted from the wormh0le by what I presume would be DS9- pardon me Terok Nor
                  P.S. What's "Snip"?
                  @thay8472 , the stuff in Green , would have been a screen responding to Sito only after reconizing her bio-signs or vocal pattern... Courtesy of Mr. Zalnos.

Sweet I did get it right.

Being me I didn't leave a character slot free for the alien dude. Do you want me to use it as it is or alter it slightly? or do you want to alter it?
                  2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                  Typhoon Class please!
                  edited August 2016
                  Doesn't matter. I hadn't really considered that a possibility to be used honestly :D If you want feel free to have some obscure reference to a heavily classified prisoner..... A Molindrain would be capable of overpowering most security forces and escaping a starbase unless extreme measures to nullify their mental powers have been taken. Their former emperor was willing to crush a moon with his mind to protect his people.

Also look what I found in the foundry..
                  TEMPORAL COMMUNICATION ESTABLISHED:
                  This is the I.S.S. Mordred, the rift is destabilizing... Vessel emerging, it's massive... Oh for the love of-
                  5HLRC9s.jpg
                  edited August 2016
                  Stardate 2410/9
                  Idran System, Gamma Quadrant (Mirror Universe)

The I.S.S. Terra and I.S.S. Scheer arrived at the Terran military outpost in the Idran asteroid field,Valdez ordered "Lt, open a secure channel to the Scheer", Lt T'vik opened the channel. "Captain Alexander, take the Scheer to the outer edge of field, we'll use the composition of the asteroids to hide your sensor signatures" was Valdez's first order before finishing with "launch your fighters to act as a recon picket". Captain Alexander acknowledged the order and the Scheer moved into her picket position.

"Helm move us to the base on the second asteroid" Valdez next ordered, Lt Krasnova moved the Terra into scanning range of the base and reported they were ready to launch the recon team. "Strange readings here admiral" reported Lt Cmd Clemens, "what is it commander " asked Valdez as he he looked over the sensor data at the science station. "Admiral, someone got here before us, the base is intact but the company of MACOs stationed here are all dead" Clemins reported. "Is life support operational commander?" asked Valdez. Clemins' response was all Valdez needed.

The outpost life support system had been totally destroyed from the inside and the base had been rigged to blow the moment if any attempt was made to board it or transport the computer core. "Wait up here, this was an inside job, we've just found a command code here" Clemins reported, this revelation peaked Valdez and Bray's attention, Bray asked "Who's command code commander?", "You won't believe this, it's Captain Alexander's code" Clemins reported.

Suddenly the Terra was rocked by weapons fire, "Who fired on us?" yelled Valdez barely containing his anger.
                  "It's the Scheer, she's coming around for another attack!" tactical reported. The Scheer's first shot had knocked out the warp engines and the second attack knocked out main power. "Auxiliary power now!" Valdez yelled down the intercom to Imozel. Engineering got auxiliary power operational and reported they could repair the warp engines but it would take at least 6 hours.

"Sir, the Sheer is hailing us" reported ops, "Why the betrayal captain?" Valdez asked seething with anger, "It's nothing personal but Admiral Leeta wants you and every other Sito sympathiser dead, call it business if you want but you're in the admiral's way" Captain Alexander said with a smug grin, "You know I'll hunt you down and you will face my brand of justice for your treachery" Valdez angrily responded back. "I won't kill you and your crew, I'll let the Jem Hadar do it for me and Admiral Leeta sends her regards, we won't be seeing each other again" Captain Alexander said laughing breaking communications, the Scheer went to warp leaving the damaged Terra.

Working down in Engineering, Imozel managed to get main power operational and reported back "Bridge, main power is back up and warp engines are good for about warp 5". "Set a course for the wormhole, we want to be out of here before the Jem Hadar turn up" Valdez ordered.

....................................................................................

After a sprint to the wormhole on half operational warp engines, the Terra made it back through the wormhole and headed straight to Terok Nor. Tianna Bray quietly asked Valdez for a word in private and both officers went into the ready room. "The captain hid her intentions all too well, even I could not get into her head" Bray calmly said, "She played us and I'm damn angry" Valdez said as he threw a PADD across the room. "She seemed to be overly zealous to get you off her ship LC" Valdez pointed out to Bray "and that makes me suspicious" Valdez finished with. "Leave me Bray, I've got an important call to make" Valdez ordered, as Bray left the ready room, she said to Valdez "call me Teanna"

"Computer, open a secure channel to the Imperial Palace, authorisation code Valdez Echo Delta" requested Valdez. Valdez was in the ready room for an hour being debriefed by the emperor. " Understood excellency" Valdez apprehensively said, "You've always been loyal to the empire Admiral, Captain Alexander and her crew are on an empire wide wanted list. If anyone brings her in, I'll let you deal with her, Imperial palace out" replied the emperor.

At least there was some good news, the Inquisitor was fully retrofitted and operational and Valdez got his ship back, now he had the tools to carry on his traitor hunt. As the Inquisitor left Terok Nor, Bray sensed a new confidence in the admiral. "Next time I meet Captain Alexander, her and her crew are dead men and women walking", Valdez said with a smile, "Teanna, I think it's time the Inquisition made a visit to the Alexander family, I want all her family arrested on treason charges and held in detention no 'protective custody' would be a better term,", Bray sent out the arrest order and asked what effect that would have on the traitor captain. "It'll get her attention, her family is the closest thing to her and that's where we can use their safety as leverage, the longer that treacherous snake holds out on surrender, the more pressure the Inquisition put on her family" Valdez said calmly as he finished with "Send a message to Captain Alexander, tell her the Inquisition has her family and if she does not return to Terra and surrenders, there will be consequences for her family and Admiral Valdez sends his regards"

NMXb2ph.png
                    edited August 2016
                    stardate 2410.830
                    I.S.S Vendetta astrometics lab, Bajor sector

Zalnos entered the astrometics lab as it was fed more data from the spreading virus. The situation was coming together, and the battle lines were appearing in real time across the massive star chart. It appeeared the the loyalists- Terra's true sons and daughters were able to get reinformcements, most excellent. Still he had good and bad news for three minds in one body in front of him.... Hopefully the good would offset the bad, but he wasn't holding out hope, even centuries later the name was remembered- and feared.

"I have something you'll like 'Captain'." He said holding up a syringe of liquid.
                    Victora turned around, her holograpic armor changing to her captain's uniform, as blue eyes widened in wicked glee.
                    "Is that...?"

"One sample of blood from your inquisitor self? Yes it is.... Had to use some difficult temporal transports to stun you on your ship, without detection but I got it."

"Then we should get started immediately Zalnos, please take that to the science lab while we decide our next target." O'Brien turned back to the console resuming her work.... Puzzled over the sudden disturbance on Trill- either the Empire was keeping what ever it found in private data banks; or had found nothing over the last two days.

"As you wish... But I also have more news, which you're not going to like." Marion fidgeted uneasily shifting his weight between his feet, as Victoria turned eyes narrowing.

"What now?" the Admiral threatened.

"Trill was Veel'Riz, the Phoenix and a group of twenty- Uurkk!" Marion found himself off the ground rasping for breath. 'Victoria's' outstretched hand shaking with rage.

"You... Told me... That the Reaper... Was dead in this time line!"

Feeling like his blood was boiling, Zalnos managed to get words out. "They took some fleets into the other realm!".. His feet retuned to the floor, followed by his knees, and palms.
                    "Be thankful Rishis appreciates you... And that I know how useful you can be Commander! It's not the fact that she's screaming in her mind right how that you may keep your life!" Said the displaced mind of the former Admiral
                    Dark Legacies spoiler:
                    federation player character name.

He nodded his head panting loudly.
                    Regaining control of her body Victoria, began moving closer to her favorite officer. "Marion I-"

The man raised his hand standing up. "I figured that would happen.... Now if you'll excuse me I'll get this to the science lab."

Starting to stand the console beeped loudly and multiple orange stars appeared deep inside Leeta's lines, both the rooms occupants grinned... It seemed Operation Displacer Beast would work after all... Multiple attacks by the same ship - their ship taking place at the same time vast distances apart... The traitors would soon have even more to fear.
                    Post edited by zionus0 on
                    @zionus0, would Victoria consider Valdez to be an ally or enemy?
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      edited August 2016

Her goal is to restore the yellow Empire(destroyed by Leeta), and her timeline (accidentally destroyed by Victoria) if she can (she HAD a direct claim to the imperial throne)... However she knows that Leeta is a threat to her designs, and therefore she can't leave her running around with temporal technology. So the question is: would Valdez be someone to relveal her to the rest of the empire? The less blood of Leeta's enemies on her hands the better for her essentially.

Yellow Victoria O'Brien- depends on him
                      Red Victoria O'Brien- having been wrongfully accused of attacking the imperial palace on Terra. She's taken her gal-x dreadnought the Hydra and gone I to hiding while trying to find away to clear her name.
                      edited August 2016

Her goal is to restore the yellow Empire(destroyed by Leeta), and her timeline (accidentally destroyed by Victoria) if she can (she HAD a direct claim to the imperial throne)... However she knows that Leeta is a threat to her designs, and therefore she can't leave her running around with temporal technology. So the question is: would Valdez be someone to relveal her to the rest of the empire? The less blood of Leeta's enemies on her hands the better for her essentially.

Yellow Victoria O'Brien- depends on him
                      Red Victoria O'Brien- having been wrongfully accused of attacking the imperial palace on Terra. She's taken her gal-x dreadnought the Hydra and gone I to hiding while trying to find away to clear her name.

@zionus0 Valdez knows when to steer clear of politics, as long as his operations are not interfered with, he would keep out of Victoria's way and let her get on with reclaiming her empire.

He'd keep his mouth shut, after all he's a soldier, nothing more nothing less besides he's on a personal hunt of his own, a former yellow empire Captain by the name of Sara Alexander betrayed him and joined Leeta. She did not finish him when she had the chance and now he's willing to hurt anyone close to her to force her to surrender.

I'm sure the I.S.S. Vendetta could provide some assistance in hunting the traitor
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        edited August 2016
                        If you'd like to have them meet go ahead. I simply need Yellow Rishis -sorry Victoria, and the vendetta around for their final appearance in DL 5.

By the way: I love the Art of War quote in the signature.
                        edited August 2016
                        That's a meeting Valdez would attend, Valdez is a student of war and always keeps a copy of the art of war to hand at all times.

His tactics and strategy follow the maxim of avoiding strength but attacking weakness.

I've posted the character appearance further up in the thread
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          Stardate: 2410/08/20
                          Vulcan Sector, Terra Prime
                          I.S.S. Enteri- Phantom escort

Emma Roy walked out of the turbo lift, and continued down the corridors of her vessel soundlessly. Taking pride as her crews reactions should they even notice her walking by... She could kill any one, any ten, any thirty of them with ease. This was why she was the Emperor's personal dealer of death, from the day she could walk she been trained as so many others of her family to be a weapon for the Empire. One of many blades in the dark... The level of infamy she'd attained had been a problem at first, remaining inconspicuous was best for her occupation, but she learned that fading back into obscurity was going to be impossible. When it came to her line of work the Empire had no one better... And fear could be a deadly weapon.

"Time to introduce myself to the new members of the crew." She thought, as she approached the cargo-bay doors.

She didn't even turn her head to the guard as she spoke. "Well, open it."
                          The line of 15 newly graduated assassins stretched out before her, no reaction as they remained at attention knowing full well the danger of the woman about to enter the room.

Now the sound of Emma's boots could be heard as she held her hands behind her back, and walked forward.

After what seemed like an eternity to them she passed each of them by with out a glance, then turned around at the end of the line and began her speech, as she had with every Shadow under her command.

"You've survived your training... Most excellent, but now your true tests will begin. Those of loyalty," She walked slowly across the line again. "Service, skill, stealth... " In a flash she had a dagger barely hair's width from a young man's eye. The pupil locking on the sharp blade so close. "Control... Discipline,... Perception." She returned the blade to it's owner's sheathe, knowing full well he hadn't noticed her take it, and continued her steps.

"We are all Blades of Terra, the deadliest of the deadly... Heralds of silent death without equal... But none of you have ever faced a target of skill. I'm sure you're all proud of the small dissidents you've been tested with but that is over." She started walking around behind them now.

"I'm not like some other commanders you will have heard of... I don't expect perfection... That is an impossibility in of itself. Even I have been forced to admit failure of a mission and try a new strategy. Eliminating failure can't be done. What I do expect is the following: If you lack the skills to accomplish an assigned task inform your superior of it... You will be provided with training on the matter... I do not appreciate having to execute members of my crew, who have experience and knowledge that is of use. Replacing a member of my senior staff with a lesser Assassin is a waste, and if you think to move up through the ranks by taking the lives of your betters, I will show you the consequences of those actions..."

Emma pulled down the crease in a blonde girls shirt, and went on. "I expect you to perform to the best of your abilities.... To serve your Empire with your every breath. Lastly... I expect you to follow my orders- because it is possible they come from the Emperor's mouth... So to be disloyal to me may very well be disloyalty to the Emperor.... To the very Empire you are sworn to. If I tell you kill- you kill... If I order you to flee, you flee. If I say fight- you will fight. If I order you to die..." She turned facing the middle of the line and turned her head both ways pausing to ensure her point was made. "...Then you die."

Several of them gulped, but remained at attention.

"You are Shadows... You are all blades- and should do your best to stay sharp... To avoid being discarded."

Time to finish up she decided. She took note of the Andorian in this years class- adopted by her step uncle years ago, and had been at the to of his peers in nearly every aspect... If only he knew. It was time for Shranir to serve his purpose as his predecessors had done every three years a new group of assassins were deemed ready.

"ARRGGHH!" Wary glances leapt to the blue flames. Shadow Assassins were exclusively Terran.
                          "Prove that you are worthy of those uniforms, and your expendability will decrease... Dismissed." The remaining 14 Terrans power marched as one from the room.

Emma walked over the ashes... "Shame, you were brought into your family for the sole reason to die- I liked you." She walked from the room and told the guard to clean up the remains.
                          Eventually back on her bridge she sat down on her chair comfortably crossing her knees.
                          "Did you enjoy their welcome cousin?" said Roy's tactical officer and step cousin Simon.
                          "I know your brother didn't..." she said.

Both of them laughed, soon being joined by the rest of the bridge.

"Helm , set course for Bajor! The Emperor wants to be sure his will is heard along the front... Warp seven."
                          8QlF2H2.jpg?1
                          Here's Marion Zalnos.
                          @theraven2378
                          Unless you have something else in mind (and feel perfectly free to ignore this): Subspace message from Rishis:

Esteemed Admiral Valdez of the I.S.S. Inquisitor:

My sources inform me that one Sara Alexander, has betrayed you to join Leeta, I have a particular interest in this Captain and her crew due to their origins.. I am not easily betrayed, and I think we can help each other. I would ensure that the 'yellow' fleet understand that joining Leeta isn't in their best interests. I can't say Admiral Sito is someone I'd enjoy having as a dinner guest- given our different views of select individuals from our past, however I have no desire to see further division in her ranks.. If you require proof of how far my growing resources for intelligence gathering are well- the Emperor's Shadow should be arriving to the front tomorrow. I'm not in the business of ending legitimate rulers Admiral, I am however interested in strengthening the Empire.
                          I belive the tratoirs that were found dead in the Trivas system were intending to finish you off before you reached safety, the report should speak for itself.

I will await your response over this channel, should you wish to discuss the matter in person, at a location of your choice.

Sincearly
                          A child of the true Empire
                          edited August 2016
                          @zionus0
                          Valdez is a character who's not fussy how he deals with traitors to the empire.

To Commander Marion Zalnos,
                          Tell your commander she has an ally.

We Terrans have a saying, you scratch my back and I scratch your back. We both want a stable empire that can stand up to any threat sent against it so I propose an alliance. I'll still serve Sito loyally but hunting traitors is high on my agenda, well we are all sons and daughters of the empire after all and any treachery is like a dagger aimed at the heart through the back.

In regards to the traitor Alexander, her family is in 'protective custody' courtesy of the Inquisition as leverage against her. If you catch up with the Scheer, I want the captain but you can have the rest of her crew. The Inquisitor and her strike group will meet up with you in orbit of Vulcan, for the meeting we bring one member of our personal guard each as extra security just in case anyone tries anything stupid.

Admiral Nathan Valdez,
                          Imperial Fleet Command and Commanding Officer, Inquisitor strike group
                          NMXb2ph.png