test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelvin Lock box: Opened 190 and got ROBBED !!

mugat0mugat0 Member Posts: 680 Arc User
Today was the day. They finally came out with them. The KelvinLock boxes. I opened 190 of them and got robbed ! Not one ship ! Got a lot of the other stuff. I figured my chances were pretty good. Might get one of these,

Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser [T6],
Constitution Class,Kelvin Timeline D4x Pilot Bird-of-Prey [T6],
Kelvin Timeline D4x Pilot Bird-of-Prey [T6]

No ..not a one..Got all the other things that were offered. Is there something I did wrong? Was I suppose to open these Kelvin Lock boxes on my "Agents of yesterday" character ? Was I suppose to worship the STO goods by sacrificing a Gorn pup? Was I suppose to HUM the TOS theme song as I open all 190 boxes? Tell me what the H*LL happened ? I know there is a chance. I know there is a random chance of 1-100 or something. I know the chances are slim when you open say 20 verse 100 plus are better. What happened to my odds of JUST getting one of these ships of the 190 boxes I opened ?

Thoughts?

Ideas ?

REFUNDS?

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    You gambled, you lost.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    You gambled, you lost.

^ that x100
    I need a beer.

• Options
    sefhyrosefhyro Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Wasnt the probability Of having at least 1 ship for every 100 boxes open? I spent since this new patch 50 and no luck either...i know i needed at least 100open but i got lucky before by openning just 2 times and now nothing ive seen other players always getting kelvin ships...it seems the ramdon criterya isnt that ramdon after all it seems some players have more chances the others and to be honest that sucks
  • Options
    delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    You just keep opening them until she drops. Some people are more lucky than others
  • Options
    daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    sometime it never drops for certain people,
    I havent got any ship (except for a couple malons )since temporal lockbox
    I quited counting how many boxes without good ships at the number 6000...
    which was year ago LOL

open them for lobi is slightly better goal.
    however lobi items are not so great with current upgrade system.

Mzd8i1c.gif