test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Mirror Nat replied. "Well all we need is for them to not be in the Badlands for a day. Beyond that, if you've got some better plan, please, tell us. Else, we'll go with our plan, captain."

Captain Nat got up and looked at mirror Nat. "What do you need the Badlands to be so empty for, and what does the Andromeda Galaxy--" He stopped. "You're bringing your equivalent of The Alliance into our universe!? Do you really expect me to--!?"

Mirror Nat interrupted him. "You and I both know you want to deal away with the "prime" universe's Nat once and for all; we can help you do that, if you can help us to get away from the Terrans and have a galaxy of our own."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    "And you trust someone who worked for him?" Krystal asked, indicating Sarah.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Mirror Nat laughed. "Oh hell no, but we've made her an offer she couldn't possibly resist. You know how it is."

He walked over, smiling. "Besides, it's not like we don't have a plan B. If she fails, she can be replaced by another Sarah easily enough. We've already got the location of one, and Sarah here was kind enough to let us know what supposedly happened to the other, which is pretty easy to use to our advantage. But, anyway, you got a better idea, or would you rather go with our plan? Or perhaps, might you want to meet the people in charge? I'm sure they can... convince you to help us."

He chucked. "Although they might scare you right out of your uniform and into one of our own, considering the details."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

edited August 2016
    Krystal held her ground.
    "No... I don't have a better idea," she replied. "But if we can use Terran aggression against them, maybe get the fleet shooting at each other in a power struggle... might make it easier for Federation and allied forces to push them back. You may want only a single day, but if we can take the pressure off for longer then that..."

She brought a hand to her face, looking a little tired and frustrated with the world.
    "I know you could care less about the Federation, but my loyalties are not going to just switch because of you. I won't do this for you. I'll do this for my people. So don't get any ideas about me. I'm also not going to be talked into a bed so don't even try."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    He raised an eyebrow. "Well that's not too disappointing, I've got, er, somebody else for that. Anyway, I really don't care about your loyalties, just as long as you do exactly what we need you to do, alrighty?"

Captain Nat sighed. "Fine, I guess there's no point in resisting."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
    "With my luck... my counterpart is known for sleeping her way up the ranks..." she sighed, hoping that wasn't true. "Might as well take a look at her service record. Need to know what I'm getting into..."
    Mirror universe Nat passes Krystal a PADD, containing mirror Krystal's service record.

"You might say she did some interesting things for Anna to promote her to captain, although the Cardassians kinda have a cold hatred for her. You might consider avoiding main engineering here on the Chronostorm, for just that reason."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal looks over the PADD and groans.
    "Yeeeaaa... Looks like she is rather... frisky and known to strike out at others who question her... and she's got a scar on her face. Looks like she got too close to a Caitian's claws."

She continued to look at the data and blinked.
    "She's also apparently more level headed at times too, choosing strategy over brute force. Might be able to use that..."
    Mirror universe Nat passed Sarah a PADD of her own, detailing information on Fleet Admiral Anna Walker. She read it.

"Hmm, says here I once used biogenic weapons on the population of Cardassia. Sounds fun."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal looked over at Captain Nat, wondering what to do now.
    Captain Nat looked back, being pretty clueless. Mirror Nat broke the brief silence. "Well, I guess I'll have someone show you to your quarters so you guys can rest up. We'll have a lot of training to do tomorrow! Oh, and don't worry, nobody will miss you, and we have all the time we need or want to prepare for the mission. Decades, even. Time passes a lot faster in the ship when we want it to, and better yet, it makes us immortal too."

He smiled and walked out, followed by his 2 guards. Sarah motioned to Nat and Krystal.
    "I'll take you over, come on."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Honestly... that doesn't make me feel any better..." Krystal sighed.
    Captain Nat looked over at Krystal. "I know the feeling."

They eventually arrived at their quarters, which were not too far away from each other, and quite small and generally pretty cramped. Nat went into his quarters and laid down on the bed, eyes wide open.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal went into her quarters, looked around, then just fell on the bed.

"I don't know what to do..." she sighed as she just looked up at the ceiling.
    Captain Nat - I.S.S. Lexington - The Next Day

Nat awoke in an officer's quarters, which appeared to be on board a Sovereign class starship. He couldn't help but notice his original original uniform had been replaced with a Terran Sierra 1 command varient, with the rank of commander. He glanced off to the side and spotted a couple of PADDs, and picked them up. The first was mirror universe Nat's service record. Given the contents, it quickly became apparent to him that mirror universe Nat was no admiral at all, but apparently, first officer on the I.S.S. Lexington, a Sovereign class star cruiser on a mission to use biogenic weapons to "convince" the Breen Confederacy to willingly join the Terran Empire.

This is probably a simulation. The first test. He thought, as he looked at the other one. It stated that the Terran Empire's own timeships had picked up on the Chronostorm's activities and that the training would have to be skipped. The mission had already begun. It was probably a lie, but Nat couldn't really take a chance. He heard a weapon impact hit the vessel, and soon enough, a call out for the bridge officers to report to the bridge, and that a Breen Chel Grett Battlecruiser had just decloaked and launched an attack. He started heading for the bridge and noticed the captain's quarters on the way there. He stopped, not knowing whether or not Krystal was inside, although she herself had indeed been put in the mirror Krystal's place, and would be still sleeping if it weren't for the alarms and weapons fire hitting the vessel.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The door opened, revealing Krystal in a typical Sierra 1 uniform that left little to the imagination. Her hair was down, and she did have the scar over her left eye that made it look like she had a run in with a big cat's claws. The look of confusion on her face made it clear this wasn't the local Krystal.

"What the hell's going on?" she asked.
    "Apparently the training's been scrapped, Nat, whom I have evidently taken the place of, is actually your ship's first officer, we're on a mission to massacre the Breen home world with biogenic weapons and are now under attack from one of their ships." Nat started heading for the bridge again. "Speaking of which, don't look confused; look cruel and powerful. You wouldn't want anyone to kill you, after all."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal rolled her eyes.
    "My counterpart isn't as aggressive apparently," she said as she followed Nat. "But she was known to sleep with some officers. Probably to get an advantage."

As they got into the turbolift, Krystal started messing with her hair a bit, trying to get it out of her face.
    "This had better be a fake scar they gave me too. Had all of two seconds to realize it was there before you got to my door."
    "Well I don't know if they had any actual Caitians or not, so I dunno."

Nat pondered for a moment as they waited to arrive on the bridge.

"I wonder who?"

The doors opened to the bridge, and Nat walked over and sat down in the first officer's chair as the Breen ship fired a polaron beam at the Lexington, landing a direct hit and disabling the ship's shields.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal followed, going into command mode.
    "Report!" she ordered, sounding a little like she had been in the middle of... something. She hoped that would add to her performance.
    The tactical officer turned and looked at Krystal. "They just disabled our shields, and are beaming over boarding parties."

The science officer looked over. "Sir, that ship isn't crewed entirely by Breen. There are a number of other races, including, but not limited to, Klingons, Remans, Andorians, and a single human who is... beaming directly to the bridge with an assault team?"

A group of 4 Breen, and a human female started to materialize on the bridge. The 4 Breen immediately began opening fire on the bridge crew, while the human, evidently Sarah, aimed at Nat and Krystal with her dual-wielded Omega Force rifles, obviously giving them a second to dodge. Nat, naturally, dodged down, hoping Krystal would do the same.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal dove for cover as well, at the same time drawing the dagger that many Imperial officers had on them and throwing it at Sarah in an attempt at least injuring her.
    The knife hit her in the gut, knocking her over. She practically screamed.

Nat grabbed one of the Omega rifles as they landed nearby, and shot one of the Breen with it, dodging another Breen's fist as he landed over by Sarah, shouting at a tactical officer to disable the Breen ship.

The Lexington fired a tricobalt cluster torpedo at the Breen vessel, crippling it and killing all aboard. In another moment, Nat had taken out a second Breen by the time the bridge crew took out a third.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal scrambled for the second Omega Carbine, making sure to try and knock out Sarah in the process.
    Nat stopped Krystal. "She's already badly hurt enough as it is, you idiot! I'm sure Fleet Admiral Anna will want her alive!"

Nat took out the last Breen, and the rest of the ship managed to repel the boarding parties all over the ship.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal glared at Nat, staying in character.
    "Even a wounded enemy can be dangerous Commander," she replied as she got to her feet, then looked over at another officer. "Get her patched up enough to question and make sure she's secure. Get me a damage report."
    edited August 2016
    Nat glared back. "I'm sure the Fleet Admiral will agree with you on that." He got up and sat back down in his chair.

The operations officer replied to Krystal. "The shields have been taken offline for at least an hour, and the biogenic weapons... were destroyed. Our mission to Breen... wasn't successful, captain."

Another officer got Sarah up and started patching her up, Nat telling them to take her to the brig so she can be questioned later. He turned to the operations officer. "Contact the fleet admiral then. Tell her we've captured a version of her from another universe."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal thought for a moment.
    "We got any Trilithium Resin?" she asked, remembering a report she read about the USS Defiant using the stuff on some planets during the Dominion War. "If so... load it into some cargo containers and attach them to Quantum Torpedoes. If we can't use what was given to us, we'll use what we can improvise. Get a team aboard that Chel Grett and get me anything and everything you can from her computer. Hell.. even go through her cargo bays. Never know what the Breen are carrying."

She then turned to Nat, looking like a displeased Captain.
    "Commander... my Ready Room. Now."
    Nat continued glaring at the operations officer, quite sternly saying, "do it. Admiral's orders."

The operations officer proceeded to do so, as Nat got up and headed for Krystal's ready room.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal entered her ready room and sat down behind her desk. She was going to wait until the door was closed behind Nat before dropping the act.