test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cryptic/pe should of picked a different ship

I feel that cryptic/PE should of picked different ships to be lock box ships instead of the iconic T6 connie and the kelvin dreadnought but no they wanted to put these iconic ships in a lock box instead which was the dumbest thing ever did.

here is a list of ships they could of chosen and I doubt we see these ships either and if we do it better not be a d.a.m.n. lock box.

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_them.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_belisarius.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_artemis.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_lion.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_kirov.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_tiburon.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_preble.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_triumph.html

any just any of these ships would of been more suited for the stupid lock box not the iconic ships the T6 connie and the kelvin dreadnought should of be Z store ships point blan period its not like Cryptic/PE would of lost any money with it they would of made enough money and profit to satisfy Cryptic/PE and CBS but no only the greedy could get them and the credit farmers cause all they doing is opening the boxes selling the ships on the exchange for EC then selling the EC for cash and that right there is a clear cut violation of the rules of this game.

Comments

• Options
    tr717771tr717771 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    wow I'm wrong for stating my opinion wow how the heckam I wrong for my opinion? wow what you the forum police saying I'm wrong.
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Another thread? How many tines do you have to be told that your wrong?

• Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Could of worded it better, but apart from that it's just differing opinions. I like the ships you linked though, but maybe next time you can open a suggestion thread, rather than a demand. And yes, from time to time you get certain special individuals that take it upon themselves to be thread judges.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    If it was a T6 TOS Connie, then you would have a point, but it is the Kelvin Universe Connie. Meaning a ship from a different universe. There is absolutely no reasonable way that a STO Starfleet Captain would be able to command one of those ships without stealing a ship from the Kelvin Universe and returning to the STO Universe. The lockbox has always been about selling ships that no 25th Century Starfleet, KDF, or Romulan Republic Officers located in the STO Universe has any right to commanding. Until AoY, the C-Store has always been limited to ships that 25th Century Starfleet, KDF, or Romulan Republic Officers located in the STO Universe have a right to command. Although, they are still faction ships that 26th Century and 31st Century Officers located in the STO Universe have a right to command.

It is more likely for the other ships that you listed that you think belong in a lockbox to be available as a C-Store ship provided that Cryptic got the rights to use them.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    At this point, he's just trying to annoy someone into giving him a Connie so he finally shuts the TRIBBLE up.

It's not going to work.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Someone hit me with a neuralizer please, I want to forget ever seeing most of those abominations ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    wow tuff guy I'm not trying to do anything but state my opinions I swear players like you that say things like this to me only makes me wonder if players like you are credit farmers that farm credits to sell them for real cash sounds to me only credit farmers tend to say things like this to make themselves self righteous
    At this point, he's just trying to annoy someone into giving him a Connie so he finally shuts the **** up.

It's not going to work.

• Options
    well this is just my opinion and the credit farmers don't like my opinion obviously
    Could of worded it better, but apart from that it's just differing opinions. I like the ships you linked though, but maybe next time you can open a suggestion thread, rather than a demand. And yes, from time to time you get certain special individuals that take it upon themselves to be thread judges.

• Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    starkaos wrote: »
    If it was a T6 TOS Connie, then you would have a point, but it is the Kelvin Universe Connie. Meaning a ship from a different universe. There is absolutely no reasonable way that a STO Starfleet Captain would be able to command one of those ships without stealing a ship from the Kelvin Universe and returning to the STO Universe. The lockbox has always been about selling ships that no 25th Century Starfleet, KDF, or Romulan Republic Officers located in the STO Universe has any right to commanding. Until AoY, the C-Store has always been limited to ships that 25th Century Starfleet, KDF, or Romulan Republic Officers located in the STO Universe have a right to command. Although, they are still faction ships that 26th Century and 31st Century Officers located in the STO Universe have a right to command.

It is more likely for the other ships that you listed that you think belong in a lockbox to be available as a C-Store ship provided that Cryptic got the rights to use them.

^ This

tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    still they should of picked some different fed ships instead of the T6 connie

• Options
    tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Any ship lovingly referred to by crew as "Big TRIBBLE" simply MUST be put into the game NOW! lol
    18EOWbV.jpg

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
  • Options
    sp00kymulder#3221 sp00kymulder Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    hey OP, i have a question for you:

if they had put these ships in the zen store instead of a lock box, how much would you be willing to pay for each of them?

please answer this question, thanks.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    GZRka7O.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    tr717771 wrote: »
    still they should of picked some different fed ships instead of the T6 connie

Would be nice, but Cryptic finally got the rights to use the Kelvin Universe content and wanted to make a profit on it ASAP. The same thing will happen next year when Star Trek Discovery comes out. Although, if it is set before TNG, then those ships might end up in the C-Store.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    wow tuff guy I'm not trying to do anything but state my opinions I swear players like you that say things like this to me only makes me wonder if players like you are credit farmers that farm credits to sell them for real cash sounds to me only credit farmers tend to say things like this to make themselves self righteous

Not trying to sound 'tough,' but in comparison to your whiny little TRIBBLE sessions, I guess anyone sounds tough.

As for me being a 'credit farmer,' that's hysterical and thanks for the laughs. The funny thing is, as long as I have played this game, earning mass amounts of EC is one thing I'm actually not good at. I would rate my EC earning ability as just slightly better then 'pathetic.' There are people on this game that out earn me by hundreds of times over or even more. I simply suck at earning EC.

Despite that, I still was easily able to gather up enough to buy the Vengeance, and I have enough back already to easily afford a Connie if I wanted one. It's been pointed out to you on many occasions how easy it actually is to get these ships, but instead of using the advice, you choose instead to carry on like a little crybaby.

The problem isn't Cryptic, it isn't the community, it isn't the game.. the problem is you. Either learn how to not suck and shut the hell up, or go suck at some other game.

Opening a new thread every day won't make you not suck.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    I would of paid the amount for the ships I may not get all of them in one go probably get them once a month or so
    hey OP, i have a question for you:

if they had put these ships in the zen store instead of a lock box, how much would you be willing to pay for each of them?

please answer this question, thanks.

• Options
    I would of paid the amount for the ships I may not get all of them in one go probably get them once a month or so

no, thats not what i asked. i asked you HOW MUCH you would be willing to pay for each of them. im asking you for a NUMBER.

since you didnt give one, would you pay $50 each(100 total) if that is what they cost in teh zen store?
  • Options
    I don't know the exact numbers cause after all my bills and child support is paid up and what not I doubt I probably won't be able to cause ill only have $100.00 to $150.00 left in my name to survive on that's not including $15.00 in food stamps .

no, thats not what i asked. i asked you HOW MUCH you would be willing to pay for each of them. im asking you for a NUMBER.

since you didnt give one, would you pay $50 each(100 total) if that is what they cost in teh zen store?

• Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    No one cares about your personal money problems. That's on you and not cryptic.
  • Options
    I don't know the exact numbers cause after all my bills and child support is paid up and what not I doubt I probably won't be able to cause ill only have $100.00 to $150.00 left in my name to survive on that's not including $15.00 in food stamps .

thats awsome, thanks for sharing that personal information.

anyway, im going to ask you a "yes" or "no" question now. ready?

if the connie was for sale in the zen store, and it was $50, would you buy it?

yes, or no?
  • Options
    first off I did everything that everyone said and you still don't get it I ONLY GET 500 ZEN a month what good is 4 to possibly 5 keys are going to do for me ? I craft and craft and sell and sell doffs and what not hell throw in the kitchen sink while we at it here and I still didn't come up with enough EC to get the ships it will take me months upon months I don't like waiting I hate waiting I hate slow progress I am the type of person that wants things done in one day or less I have very very little patience and quite frankly its rather thin these days and its getting to the point that the VA wants to step in cause they think its triggering my PTSD and you do realize government trumps all games including rules just a FYI so I am trying my best to not give them and excuse to have me put into a psych ward for a few days.

Not trying to sound 'tough,' but in comparison to your whiny little **** sessions, I guess anyone sounds tough.

As for me being a 'credit farmer,' that's hysterical and thanks for the laughs. The funny thing is, as long as I have played this game, earning mass amounts of EC is one thing I'm actually not good at. I would rate my EC earning ability as just slightly better then 'pathetic.' There are people on this game that out earn me by hundreds of times over or even more. I simply suck at earning EC.

Despite that, I still was easily able to gather up enough to buy the Vengeance, and I have enough back already to easily afford a Connie if I wanted one. It's been pointed out to you on many occasions how easy it actually is to get these ships, but instead of using the advice, you choose instead to carry on like a little crybaby.

The problem isn't Cryptic, it isn't the community, it isn't the game.. the problem is you. Either learn how to not suck and shut the hell up, or go suck at some other game.

• Options
    yes I would if it was in the Z store but that's if I had enough money to get it

thats awsome, thanks for sharing that personal information.

anyway, im going to ask you a "yes" or "no" question now. ready?

if the connie was for sale in the zen store, and it was $50, would you buy it?

yes, or no?

• Options
    yes I would if it was in the Z store but that's if I had enough money to get it

great! so you WOULD buy the ship for $50 if it were in the zen store and you had the money.

well, i have some really good news for you! you CAN buy the ship for $50, right now! here is how:

step 1: buy 5000 zen. that is going to cost you $50. you know, that same amount you said you would pay for the ship in the zen store?

step 2: buy 50 lock box keys with you zen.

step 3: sell those 50 keys on the exchange for 5.6 mil each. that will net you 280 mil EC

step 4: take that 280 mil EC and BUY the connie on the exchange.

see, you CAN buy the connie for $50, just like if it were for sale in the zen store.

now if you didnt undestand any of the steps above, just ask and i will explain it for you ok?
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    I feel that cryptic/PE should of picked different ships to be lock box ships instead of the iconic T6 connie and the kelvin dreadnought but no they wanted to put these iconic ships in a lock box instead which was the dumbest thing ever did.

here is a list of ships they could of chosen and I doubt we see these ships either and if we do it better not be a d.a.m.n. lock box.

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_them.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_belisarius.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_artemis.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_lion.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_kirov.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_tiburon.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_preble.html

http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_triumph.html

any just any of these ships would of been more suited for the stupid lock box not the iconic ships the T6 connie and the kelvin dreadnought should of be Z store ships point blan period its not like Cryptic/PE would of lost any money with it they would of made enough money and profit to satisfy Cryptic/PE and CBS but no only the greedy could get them and the credit farmers cause all they doing is opening the boxes selling the ships on the exchange for EC then selling the EC for cash and that right there is a clear cut violation of the rules of this game.

Your other thread on the subject was closed. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1219875/t6-connie/p1 You should quit while you're ahead.

Creating another thread complaining about the connie after the previous thread was closed down is the same reason @thegrandnagus1 is no longer around. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1215020/salamis-tos-skin-tweet-explained

Hmm........coincidence?
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Since you keep repeating the same stuff over and over, here's something new....

It's "should've" not "should of". Go back to school, and then maybe you'll have money to buy a ship.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    first off I did everything that everyone said and you still don't get it I ONLY GET 500 ZEN a month what good is 4 to possibly 5 keys are going to do for me ? I craft and craft and sell and sell doffs and what not hell throw in the kitchen sink while we at it here and I still didn't come up with enough EC to get the ships it will take me months upon months I don't like waiting I hate waiting I hate slow progress I am the type of person that wants things done in one day or less I have very very little patience and quite frankly its rather thin these days and its getting to the point that the VA wants to step in cause they think its triggering my PTSD and you do realize government trumps all games including rules just a FYI so I am trying my best to not give them and excuse to have me put into a psych ward for a few days.

Not trying to sound 'tough,' but in comparison to your whiny little **** sessions, I guess anyone sounds tough.

LXR6mpZ.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »

LXR6mpZ.gif​​

Matt Damon is awesome. For sure. :blush: