test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone have a missing ship?

magnusdax77magnusdax77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
One of my characters was promoted to captain and when I went to get my ship it didn't give it to me. Now I can't get one as it seems to have consumed my "ship token". Any ideas? I submitted a ticket but no response yet.

Answers

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    What faction are you playing and what was the last story mission you completed?
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    A friend of mine had this problem; the ship went to his dry dock; check there.
  • krogoth#4335 krogoth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    check your inventory overflow bag. I had the same thing happen and fount the ship in there..
  • antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    This happened to me both at commander and captain. There seems to be a problem with the game assigning and completing promotion missions to AOY characters. I didn't get a ship token when promoted to commander. Just assumed they'd removed it for AOY characters. Ended up spending 20000 dilithium on a new ship before going to Quinns office for a new mission only to have him THEN assign me the promotion mission where you get sent to the shipyard to get your new ship...

Same thing happened at Captain. I levelled up and it said "congratulations" then I had to open the available mission tab to select the promotion mission myself to activate the option to get the ship token. This must be incredibly confusing for new players!
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yes, has happened several times. Seems to be a bug with TOS characters mainly. Didn't receive 3 ships at different levels and ended up having to "grind and buy". Just so you know, you DID get the ship slot for the ship (unless that's bugged too), just not the ship. Also, rerun the whole scenerio where you go to talk to the guy to get the ship in the first place. Sometimes that works. Sometimes it doesn't. But I do know you are not very likely to hear back from services on your ticket about it any time soon.

Just look at the Global Event to get my drift. That started over and hasn't done a damn thing in over a week. It's been reported, but... *shrug* Unless you're a paying customer, you won't get priority service. So, try what you can and don't expect much.
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    P.S.

Your best bet is to try catching the LIVE Service guys online (mon-Fri). Don't know what you'd say, but worth a shot.
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Hmm I've unlocked the Science Destroyer on some toons, but it has not automatically account unlocked universally. Wonder why this is?
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    Hmm I've unlocked the Science Destroyer on some toons, but it has not automatically account unlocked universally. Wonder why this is?

unlike the winter/summer event ships, the dyson destroyers were put into fleet/lobi/c-store so they dont have account unlocks like other event ships.