test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    thay8472 wrote: »
    As those are @galatt 's characters .. I'll request his seal of approval before I use that. That said, I liked that, that was a good one.

Interesting you should pick the Trills.

It all fits in with the Trills, decimation was also a punishment used by the Roman army in ancient times
    The quote was by Emperor Caligula
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
      As those are @galatt 's characters .. I'll request his seal of approval before I use that. That said, I liked that, that was a good one.

Interesting you should pick the Trills.

11th-Doctor-bowtiesarecool.jpg
      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
      edited July 2016
      Star date: 2410.3

"I'm telling you I had no other-!"
      "Three... Another traitor meets death." With a single strike at her target's neck, Emma Roy shattered the necessary bone to sever the Andorian's right jugular internally, before leaving him as a pile of cinders and blue flames...
      The Assassin who bore the title "Shadow of the Emperor", sighed. Ones like that always begged- begged knowing that nothing was going to change the inevitable... It was getting old- especially when her target knew her reputation; it was almost sad.

4 minutes before the security system came up again, plenty of time to finish her task.
      Checking the map on her wrist screen, she smiled as the Federation Section 31 agent went directly to her escape route. It was almost to easy.
      These fools had willingly cornered themselves like rats for her.
      A sprint through the prison corridors brought her to the shuttle bay of Facility 4028... A force field? Pathetic, with a click of a button she simply walked through the barrier as her own devices matched and inverted the frequency.
      A second later the Tellerite was nothing but smoldering ashes.

One minute remaining.
      Activating the shuttle's engines, she went to full impulse and fired on the doors as the alarms sounded, and her preset explosives went off.
      Only to realize that the beam hadn't gone through! Opening her mouth to scream a curse at weak Federation weaponry, her eyes instinctive closed. She never felt the impact of the crash...
      "You can open your eyes Assassin Roy, welcome to the ISS Vendetta."
      That voice! "Rishis?! You're still alive?" Emma was shocked, last she'd heard this one had vanished and presumably dead.
      "That's Victoria O'Brien to you, not Rishis." the red head threatened. "Bridge, take us back to our universe and set course for Terra Prime- maximum speed. I want to breathe the air of my home-world again for the first time in two years." Looking back at the transporter pad she continued: "We have alot to discuss, come along now you deadly Siren."
      Wanting desperately to vaporize the brat, Emma complied, realizing that she wasn't on a standard Imperial ship, and followed O'Brien to what appeared to be a briefing room, prepared with a steak dinner, and blow of ice cream.
      "I saved you because I know where your loyalties lie... And because I know you're aware I have your termination implant activation code." Victoria went on, "Are you really going to waste that rootbeer float? Sit down..."
      Emma remained standing holding back a growl..
      Victoria sighed, and raised her hand before pointing down, "Sit!"
      Unable to control her actions she obeyed as upstart rambled on.

"There now we can be ever so civil. I want you on the ground Roy, you will be my eyes and ears in the Empire while I am occupied. This ship is a twenty ninth century paradox class dreadnought, and I have need of more soldiers. Congratulations on your new role by the way sweetheart." Rishis smirked.

Finally loosing her temper Emma used her last disintegration charge hitting Her 'hostess' square in the chest- bullzeye. She smirked for a split second, nothing happened- What?!?!
      "Are you done Assassin?" Victoria still very much alive asked with a smugly raised eye brow.
      "Uh- I I, what are you?!"

"You task is simple Emma, and will not interfere with your other duties. I have every intention of revealing myself to the Empire in time, but for now you're going to do what ever I command. With the knowledge that if you even try to betray me I can destroy you and everything you care for with a simple thought, and there is nothing you can do to harm me... As you just learned."
      To emphasize her point she took out a phaser and shoot herself- no negative effect. With a snap of her fingers an agony booth rose from the floor. It's occupant alive- until Rishis closed her fist and the Vulcan was ripped to pieces.
      "In answer to your question Emma; a vessel to a very dangerous entity. One I happen to share an enemy with.... Now that we understand each other let's begin."

"What's your angle? Primary what do you want O'Brien? If you went to this much trouble-"

"Oh so very needy aren't we Emma- right to the point; I can use that..." Victoria began crossing her legs, and relaxing in her chair. "There's been a couple new arrivals in the Empire that I want to be sure aren't a threat. Additionally I should mention that I have a keen interest in the development. Now that I think of it is my father alive, who's currently on the throne? Time travel can be a real pain if it changes something you assume to be true but isn't any longer the case."

Emma eyes widened she did have a handful of cards- maybe not as good as she would've preferred but she still had something over Rishis. "Oh so that's how it then.... Here I thought you had the whole deck O'Brien."

Infurated Rishis stood up and began walking over the table towards the insignificant woman at the other end of it. Being very careful of her precious non-replicated vintage and perfectly cooked cut of meat, she reached down and picked Roy up with one hand.... "Be very mindful of your next words Roy, I'm not a hologram..."

Shocked Emma founder herself nodding quickly wanting nothing more than to be as far away from the mad-woman as possible. "There was that so very hard, I didn't think it would be... Good girl, now behave and I'll give you something nice. I think this is the start of a perfectly terrible partnership." Rishis said with a smile.
      Post edited by zionus0 on
      Why do I still play and put money into STO?
      The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      edited July 2016
      Terran Administration
      Date: 2410/7

"WHAT?! What has she done?!" Sito thrusted her dagger into the corner of her desk, shattering the blade into several shards. Sito paced back and fourth while glancing out at the capital. The Terran fleet in the alternate universe was in full retreat, the Terran Empire was forced back into the Terran staging area of the Badlands. "How did we lose?" Sito repeated to herself over and over, not noticing her actions had awoken her companion.

"Ma'am?" Asked a soft voice from the shadows, "What are you doing awake at this hour? has something happened?" the voice said with the sound of concern and worry. Sito turning slowly towards the voice in the shadow took comfort in her arms. "Nothing for you to worry about my dear." Sito smiled as she brushed her finger tips down the spots of her confrère. "Was it Admiral Lot? Is she still mad at me?"

Sito paused as her fingers reached her companions hips. "Admiral Lot, can't do anything to you, she knows her place within the fleet, nor can that short fused sister of hers ever get near you again." With that Sito returned to her previous position, once again looking out at the capital as it started to rain once more. "Besides, I hear Naynta is having her own ... logistical problems with her Trill crewman." Her companion smiled, the thought of the 'B**** of Betazed' being brought down by her own kin, pleased her.

Sito and her companion stood motionless watching rain fall upon the city. "Go back to bed, Oylumi, I'll be there shortly." Oylumi complied "Don't be too long, I hate being alone." Sito smirked at Oylumi as she left the room.

Checking back to make sure Oylumi had left the room, Sito returned to her desk picking up a PADD. "I don't care what these fools from the Terran Triumvirate say." Sito groaned while analysing the details of her PADD. The war with the Federation would have to be postponed. The Terran Empire was now on the verge of tearing itself apart with the open rebellion of Admiral Leeta.

"I will see your plan through, it will work, we will strike her when she least suspects it.' Sito smiled placing her PADD on her desk in favour of the burnt plaque of the I.S.S. Molly. "And when that time comes, we will rule the Empires!"

"Computer, access the primary network and download all relevant data to my terminal. I want a list of planets rich in silithium."

Post edited by thay8472 on
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      edited July 2016
      Stardate 2410.8
      ISS Inquisitor (Mirror Universe)

"Admiral Leeta has now become a problem, a cancer at the heart of the Empire.", Admiral Valdez wrote in his log. He was right to be concerned at the current situation, Admiral Leeta's open act of war on the Empire caught everyone by surprise.

Even Valdez's intelligence officer Solat was caught off guard, "How many systems will go over to the rebels in the first rebel push?", Solat answered "sir as things are we could loose the badlands at best, the longer the Empire stays in a state of civil war, we could potentially fatally weaken ourselves". With that intel picture, Valdez knew it was going to be his most challenging conflict to date. Solat has always been brutally honest about strategic matters and Valdez respected her for that, "permission to speak as a friend" Solat asked him. "Granted" Valdez replied, "Nathan, you have to look at the bigger picture here" Solat logically pointed out, Valdez joined Starfleet as a soldier to defend the Empire, not to play politics. "I might have an idea on how to deal with Leeta and once Leeta is dealt with, I'll begin a purge of all officers loyal to Leeta on Terra itself" Valdez replied to his old friend, "we will cut out the cancer that infects the Empire" he said to his old friend, "you and the rest of the crew with me on this" he asked.

"I'm with you and so is most of the crew" Solat said as she looked down the list of disloyal officers and crew who had incurred her attention

"Any news from the other admirals" Valdez asked Solat, "Admiral Lot seems to be having a bit of a Trill problem on the Los Lobos" Solat replied back. "I suppose it had to happen at some point" Valdez said with a smile, "Naynta's issues are her own issues and we're not getting involved" Valdez said as he finished his coffee. "You know Admiral Lot, sir?" asked Solat. "I've worked with her in the past and have found the admiral to be somewhat paranoid" Valdez replied back, "You know she put Betazoids as department heads and made that short tempered sister of hers first officer right?" Valdez asked Solat.

"Logic dictates that an unhappy and repressed crew will not fight as effectively as a happy and united crew" Solat advised her old friend, with that Valdez with a smile on his face said " I would not let Admiral Lot hear that logic about happy crews but it's a good thing Naynta is being kept occupied by a logistical problem"

Valdez knew a head on assault on Leeta's fleet would be suicidal so he came up with attacking Leeta's weak link.The plan Valdez came up with would be to infiltrate Leeta's lines and attack her supply and communication links.

At the senior staff meeting in the conference room, Valdez brought up his plan of attack. Solat approved the plan, "A very logical approach sir in regards of not directly engaging Leeta's forces", Lt Cmd Krasnova put in a case for engaging Leeta's destroyer forces citing "It's the act of a coward to attack supply lines and soft targets", with that Valdez pulled out his knife and walked over to Krasnova and gave him something to remember for challenging the admiral.

"The Empire has given us a new class of ship, an infiltration of Leeta's lines and a series of raids on targets critical to Leeta's campaign will be nice way of testing our new Eclipse Class battle cruiser." Valdez said with a smile on on his face.

With that Valdez put the ship on yellow alert and ordered helm over the intercom to set course for the Badlands and maximum warp.
      Post edited by theraven2378 on
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        edited July 2016
        Star date: 2410 / 08/ 01

Taking one more look out of the Vendetta's window as it sat cloaked above Terra, Commander M. Zalnos turned and entered the turbo lift, continuing on his course. Walking through the next deck as the crew got out his way, saluting and even the occasional bow out of fear...It was good to have the ability to remove people from the time stream, these people in the past gave him the respect he'd rarely gotten from his underlings in the future.

Marion felt his stomach turn as he entered the brig of the ISS Vendetta, nearly deafened by the noise.... Nearly every agony booth on the ship was filled with a screaming officer with the pain settings at maximum. Victoria hadn't taken the apparent news well at all.

For the last eight hours the crew had been keeping their eyes fixed on their consoles, and snapping to attention hardly daring to speak since Victoria learned she might have been beaten to the punch by Sito. Even with the ability to travel through time- she'd come to understand the dangers that went with using it almost to well.

Looking at his feet at the former Warden Hawkrin - this was the twenty first execution in the last hour, he'd have to play this carefully. He took a breath steeling himself to speak with his raging beauty, opening his remaining eye hearing a sickening crash as a ancient Roman vase was broken upon a Bajoran head. "Wrinkled nose piece of-!" Emperors Blood he had to hide the rest of the old earth artifacts until O'Brien calmed down! It was now or never he decided.... Reaching out he gently laid his palm on the woman' shoulder. "You know, we don't have a definitive confirmation at this point. He was always crafty, and arrogant- not stupid. He could be bidding his time..."

Rishis looked down at the floor out of breath before burying her face in his chest "I wanted to kill him... I deserved to kill him! Darn it I wanted to be the one to kill my father! I - I, Raagghwaaa!" She whipped a few tears on her sleeve.

"Commander Victoria Rishis O'Brien, attempt to control yourself! I lack a body and I still have more composure than you are currently displaying..." 'Rishis' said much more calmly.

"Captain, with all due respect- not now!"

"Act like a Terran then and I wouldn't need to remind you of your position "Empress'!"

"Well that's funny considering..."

Marion Zalnos gulped as Victoria's hair turned black and her voice took on a deep masculine tone containing more cruelty than he'd previously thought possible until first hearing it a year and a half ago; "You are acting like a petulant newborn of your race mortal Terran woman.... I hunger now do as I command and move to a world with life I may consume. I don't have to keep granting you the use of my abilities nor am I required to continue ensuring you're invulnerable to harm."

"Marion," Victoria began as she returned to normal with a massive smile overtaking her face, "Is the Imperial Senate or any other name it may have changed to in session?"

"I can check the timeline for their next meeting, what are you planing?" Marion questioned looking down at the suddenly brighter O'Brien, he knew that face. It only showed up on her when she was going to kill someone she wanted dead for a very long time.

"Ran'Karsork wants life to feed on... You yourself said that Leeta has plunged the other Empire into civil war, and this one seems to be a bit unstable with recent events as well. Leeta also has her memories from this timeline correct? So what happens if I remove any support she has on Terra? How long do you think it'll take them to realize that their weapons can't harm me? Hehehe... Commander prepare to upload the temporal hybrid virus to the Palace mainframe! Oh and include the tactical information on our enemies with it when it reaches Starfleet so the Empire will have another advantage would you Ensign Shran?"

"Victoria you're taking a dangerous course of action...." Marion warned.

"I know that handsome... I simply want to make a statement to those who belittled me for so long... Said I'm nothing. You and my Captain were the first people to ever believe in me... It's time to show what I can do now.... Don't worry I won't kill anyone important to the timeline, you've taught me to be careful of that... Now; transporter room! Beam me directly to the following coordinates!" She finished typing into a tricorder.

Leaving the brig, as the few living people remained inside yelled cries of thanks for turning down the settings Marion chuckled to himself- maybe he'd go to his quarters to watch the slaughter.... Heads were going to roll tonight that was certain; the only question was how high that number would be... O'Brien had a debt to pay to some of those fools who only served to destabilize the Empire with personal power grabs when it needed to stand united against common threats. She had her own knowledge of the Imperial Palace and surrounding area, the tactical genius of her famous commanding officer, and a god like entity he personally found terrifying at her disposal. Oh yes, heads were going to roll.... Now if only he could've had some foreknowledge of Leeta's actions he might've been able to get some of his people inter her fleet! But the treasonous Bajoran 'wench' could wait, he was going to watch and celebrate with his flower tonight... It was time to replicate some popcorn.

143EkQM.png?1
        edited July 2016
        I've changed the ending to Mirror Wars 2 ( [V] ) ... I've got a better idea for a sequel ... whenever I get around to doing it.

P.S.

@theraven2378 Awesome!

@zionus0 Epic. If you're going by this ...
        "I will see your plan through, it will work, we will strike her when she least suspects it.' Sito smiled placing her PADD on her desk in favour of the burnt plaque of the I.S.S. Molly. "And when that time comes, we will rule the Empires!"

Sito didn't kill James O'Brien, the player character 'did' during 'Crack in the Mirror' ... Sito just recovered it from the wreckage before being forced away and into the events of 'Mirror Wars 1'. In one of those episodes ... (Not sure which) ... Sito says something along the lines of recovering wreckage from the Molly shortly after it was destroyed.
        Post edited by thay8472 on
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited July 2016
        Ha'dara Temple (Hathon)

"Line them all up!" Captain Sito yelled as she marched into the Bajoran temple. Sito's guards dragging all those in the Bajoran temple to the furthest wall. Without hesitation the Bajoran vedaks and civilians obliged to her fury. "You thought I wouldn't find out?! It has been brought to my attention this ... cult of the Prophets, a religion the Bajorans from the other realm blindly devote themselves to, has spread to this Bajor!"

"Our people need this!" cried one of the younger Bajorans stepping forward towards Sito. "In the past two-hundred years we've been conquered five times-" Sito stormed towards the young woman, ripping part of her ear off as she grabbed her earring off of her. "We've been conquered because we always welcome our invaders with open arms! It is no different than what you are doing now for these so called 'Prophets' from the other reality!"

The Bajoran woman fell to the floor, grabbing her ear in pain as blood hit the floor of the temple. Captain Sito ordered the remaining occupants of the temple be forced to face the wall. "We are no longer the weaklings we once were when we were first conquered by the Trill. We are part of something bigger now, and I can't have people like you ruining that!" Sito pointed to one of her guards. "You! See this girl gets the medical attention she needs and then have her brought to me!"

As the Ensign took the bleeding Bajoran out of the temple, Sito's escort lined up behind the remaining occupants, none of them spoke, dare they suffer the same fate. As the minutes went by Captain Sito took up a position behind her guards. "Fire!" Seconds passed and the bodies dropped to the floor, their garments a flame from the phaser strike.

Sito paced over the corpses. "The orb is not here? Leeta has been here! The Admiral is going to kill me for this!" she whispered to herself. Examining the rest of the temple, Sito ordered her guards to plunge the temple. "Find the orb or else you will suffer the same fate!" As the guards spread out throughout the temple, Captain Sito found herself approached by a blonde Bajoran of her build. "You killed them?" asked the new arrival.

"They were weak fools who questioned their loyalty to the Empire!" claimed Sito as the other woman approached the now slightly nervous captain.

"Fools?" asked the voice, now stepping into the light.

"Admiral Sito?!" exclaimed Captain Sito.

Admiral Sito gripped onto Captain Sito's hair pulling her towards her. "Fools are the ones who risk causing a uprising against the Empire's presence on this world!" Admiral Sito grabbed her by her throat. "Fools are ones who play the enemies hand!" Gasping for air Admiral Sito dropped her counterpart. "If you're going to be my adjutant, then you need to learn how to over up your operations." Admiral Sito points to a camera on the wall of the temple before destroying it with her phaser. "If I discovered you were here, you can sure as hell bet there are others who know what has transpired here."

Captain Sito looked up, the Admiral had spared her? "If your going to kill me, do it now!" Sito cried. The Admiral, puzzled by the reponse offered to her hand to her counterpart. "My dear, I would never kill you, but there are others out there who need to believe we are at odds ends with each other."

Captain Sito smirks. "I take it im in for a long thorough interrogation for failing to acquire the orb?"

"Of course." The Admiral grinned back. "Report to the I.S.S. Athena immediately!"

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        I've changed the ending to Mirror Wars 2 ( [V] ) ... I've got a better idea for a sequel ... whenever I get around to doing it.

P.S.

@theraven2378 Awesome!

Sito didn't kill James O'Brien, the player character 'did' during 'Crack in the Mirror' ... Sito just recovered it from the wreckage before being forced away and into the events of 'Mirror Wars 1'. In one of those episodes ... (Not sure which) ... Sito says something along the lines of recovering wreckage from the Molly shortly after it was destroyed.

Ah my bad, I recalled Shelly (I think her name was) mentioning "Admiral O'Brien' at the end of MW 2 5, so I assumed a temoporal alteration occured, I'll say Rishis is having some kind of temporal pycosis from all the time traveling she's been doing, to explain the above then.

Notice from the Imperal Broadcasting Network:
        Breaking news: "Massacre in the Capitol" tonight as information arrives

Question: has anyone else found a random terran dyson destroyer in a mob? That was an intresting fight.
        zionus0 wrote: »

P.S.

@theraven2378 Awesome!

Ah my bad, I recalled Shelly (I think her name was) mentioning "Admiral O'Brien' at the end of MW 2 5, so I assumed a temoporal alteration occured, I'll say Rishis is having some kind of temporal pycosis from all the time traveling she's been doing, to explain the above then.

Question: has anyone else found a random terran dyson destroyer in a mob? That was an intresting fight.

I've changed that part of the fifth episode, I've got a different idea for the Yellow Empire.

This is what I had planned for Sito ... don't know whether or not to change it yet.

2408 - James O'Brien would have been someone Sito admired ... up until his 'death' at the hands of the player. I was going to have him survive and somehow make it back to the Terran Empire. However with the change, I'll say he did indeed make it back, and Sito is simply unaware of his survival.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited July 2016
        Stardate 2410/8.2
        Cardassia Sector (Mirror Universe)

Admiral Valdez was sat in the command chair on the bridge of the Inquisitor, it had been a week since he had infiltrated Leeta's line and already his score of of rebel transport ships destroyed had reached twenty, he had reason to celebrate.

There had been a massacre in the Imperial Palace on Terra with hundreds of Leeta loyalists liquidated, "well at least that saves me a job" Valdez said to his intel officer Cmd Solat. "Now we can can focus on our task at hand" she replied back in that cold Vulcan demeanour of hers.

Ensign Adrienne Krasnova reported a detection on sensors, "How many targets?" Valdez asked her, "15 troop transports escorted by two defiant class tactical escorts sir" she responded in her thick Russian accent.

These were the targets Valdez had in mind for his private little war against the traitor Leeta, she was on his kill list and nothing would change that. "This is the admiral, all hands to battle stations" Valdez said ship wide.

His orders were swift and to the point, " tactical, target the life support systems on the escorts but wait for us to get within 500 m before you fire", Lt Cmd Vladimir Krasnova still seething with anger over the scarring caused by Valdez said "at that range we'll get burnt", with that last comment Valdez ordered security to escort Lt Cmd Krasnova to the agony booth. "Put him on maximum setting, I think 8 hours in the booth should deal with his attitude problem" Valdez suggested

"Someone take over on tactical!" shouted Valdez as he slammed his fist onto his chair, "ensign put us onto the lead escort's starboard nacelle" he ordered as the Inquisitor closed the distance on the first Defiant.

What was only a few minutes on the bridge seemed like hours as Valdez held his fire until the last possible moment, "distance to target?" he asked with that, the reply from ops was "550 m sir", "on my mark fire!", tactical responded and soon a full broadside raked the lead defiant which soon lost control and started to drift.

"Distance to the second escort?" Valdez asked, "1500 m sir" ops reported, "all weapons, fire at will" Valdez bellowed out, with that the second defiant began to roll out of control.

"Good, that's the escorts dealt with, now lets get to work on these transports" Valdez said with that smug smile on his face, The Inquisitor decloaked in the middle of the convoy and immediately opened fire in every direction travelling up and down the lines of ships destroying transport after transport.

Suddenly Ensign Krasnova picked up new sensor signals, she reported " we have 15 enemy ships on their way to us on a bearing of 315.6", Valdez quickly looking at the situation decided it was time to end the engagement, 13 of the 15 transports were nothing but floating debris with both defiants incapacitated.

"Seems we got Leeta's attention" Solat said, with that Valdez had already worked out a prime target for his next raid, the Terran shipyard at Torres III were lightly defended and it also served as a main supply hub for Leeta's operations. "Helm set a course for Torres III and engage the cloak" Valdez ordered

"We've got the opportunity to help our loyal allies within the empire here, every convoy and base we hit diverts enemy resources and ships away from the front lines in order to protect their supplies and communications" Valdez reported to his senior officers, "your strategy seems to be working sir" Solat replied in her dry Vulcan tone.

A couple of hours later, Valdez sat in his ready room gave Solat a very specific order, "Send an encrypted signal to Admiral Sito and tell her about our little destruction party behind Leeta's lines"

Solat asked "You trust Admiral Sito and her motives?", Valdez made it very clear and his response was typically cold, calm and measured "Admiral Sito can be trusted, in fact I've found she can achieve results and has proven a capable battlefield commander I'd follow into hell"
        Solat replied with "sir, Admiral Sito will be pleased with our progress then"

With that, Valdez looked over his intelligence PADDs, star maps and strategic charts to plan his raid on Torres III

NMXb2ph.png
          edited July 2016

P.S.

@theraven2378 Awesome!

I've changed that part of the fifth episode, I've got a different idea for the Yellow Empire.

This is what I had planned for Sito ... don't know whether or not to change it yet.

2408 - James O'Brien would have been someone Sito admired ... up until his 'death' at the hands of the player. I was going to have him survive and somehow make it back to the Terran Empire. However with the change, I'll say he did indeed make it back, and Sito is simply unaware of his survival.

;) Rishis: <Explosion as door is destroyed>... "Hello daddy dearest."

P.S.: Thanks for getting me back into some creative writing, with the constant "You'll never get that novel published." from my family my desire to write has taken a beating recently.

Stardate: 2410 / 03
          'Rishis' walked into Zalnos' temporal observatory to see him looking at a familiar section of time, at Terra- always at Terra.
          "What happened Commander? You always check that day, so why is it important?"
          Realizing that it wasn't Victoria speaking Marion turned his head to address the "Captain."
          "Sir- Maam, Fleet- High, uh I mean; oh what ever...." Marion turned back to the time stream, and paused before continuing- trying to gather his thoughts. "The day I watched Terra Prime die... The Galactic Union retaliated for something and I don't even know what it was for but they were hungry for blood- screaming for vengeance... Blew up our fleet, blew up my planet, blew up the sun itself..."

"Who did you loose?"

"Hmph, my brother and his wife, their two kids... The only family I had left really. I'd always been more concerned with my work... Zak and I weren't on good terms at the time.... The last time I saw my brother- I can't remember why we fought but it was probably something that wasn't important in hindsight."

He turned watching the 'woman' waiting patiently for him to continue.
          "When my world was consumed in fire I realized just how pathetic and insignificant we all are... A simple thing like the lack of a moon and jupiter to protect us from asteroids and we'd never be here. Oh we like to think we matter to take more power for ourselves, but it doesn't mean anything in the long run... Humans, Terrans, in the end we all want the same thing.." He raised his palm in front of his face and clenched his fist. "Power, no matter how fleeting we refuse accept it is... It's a curse as well because no matter what other will want to take from you, power can help you to keep what you have." He turned holding the tiny sphere of light in his hand. "We like to think time can be used to hold that power forever, but in the end we only made the battlefield larger, and even more dangerous..."

"I learned on that dark day waking in my burning ship, that no one- not even the Empire should have the capability of time travel... It sickens me to say this but some people in the Federation are right." He spat on the ground. "We should just use our temporal fleet to ensure our timeline remains intact- to protect ourselves-, let the past stay the past... After that day I was able to make a timeline where the Federation and Empire never came into contact; that was when I met the Terran Trimulative. I was impressed to say the least. With their help we were able to get the Empire back on track... Mostly to their desires of course, I only wanted to ensure the survival of the Empire... I wonder did they think of me as a defeated fool, or someone trying desperately to save his people?... Why do I even care? Maybe I feel that I owe them something for giving me back my desire to strengthen rather than only ensure the future of the Empire?"

"Remind me Commander:" the voice of Rishis ordered, "during the brief time we were able to get back into our own timeline- before it reverted back to this- how many ships were we able to convince to join us?"

"Not enough to oppose Leeta I'm afraid.... Despite our superior technology we lack the numbers to make an open move in the galactic game of chess. The Vendetta itself would have no problem in a confrontation but we'd run the risk of Leeta learning that we know the truth... I'm sure she remembers the unaltered timeline- the Empire before this- she has Temporal shields it would make sense.... Sorry to answer your question we have: 23 Typhoon class battleships, 17 Galaxy Dreadnoughts, 2 Jupiter class Carriers, and 57 Escorts, hidden and temporally protected in the so called 'Prime' Universe."

"It is better than none at all Commander."
          Marion only nodded his agreement.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the Sol system...
          Ready room: I.S.S. Enteri- Imperial Phantom escort

Emma held her face and grit her teeth, She hadn't at this point seen much of the broadcast- mostly because the officials were still deciding how much information to reveal on what had transpired beneath and in, the most secure center of power in the Empire.... The Imperial family was not amused at the ease this breach seemed to have occurred.

She managed to bring her eyes back to the console again:

Classified: On the Imperial palace 'Attack'

At 1900 hours yesterday evening a lone individual infiltrated the Palace on Terra Prime and murdered 717 individuals within, including: Royal Guards, Imperial senators, and a number of other individuals. Most of the 523 senators were liquidated and have now been identified as traitors to the Empire.

165 Elite Royal Guards were also killed although only 43 of these are on the list of confirmed traitors.

28 of the palace staff were also found dead.

Fleet Admiral Duncan Leaf [Second cousin of Admiral Leeta] (Bajoran/ Vulcan Hybrid), is also among the deceased. The Admiral was without visible wounds but appeared to have aged at extremely accelerated rate as he floated in the air gasping before his killer.

The majority of the dead were liquified, others however began to suffer heat attacks, combustion, rapid aging, having every bone in their body shattered to dust causing internal bleeding, and or cellular destruction at near atomic levels.

The intruder has been identified as Captain Victoria O'Brien of the I.S.S. Hydra, causally went about this slaughter, and all Imperial armaments were ineffective against her. These included classified weapons, grenades, fire and even primitive projectile firearms, force-fields were also useless, and blast doors were either passed through as if they were intangible or broken to pieces in seconds without any visible technology. Afterwards she vanished in a covering of black fire- likely a transporter beam although the inhibitors were functioning normally.

We have since found roughly 30,000 similar cases of murders over the last few hours across Terra, including weapons dealers, engineers, and doctors.

O'Brien is to be brought before the Emperor alive for questioning by any means, especially in light of new information. See below:

Security Alert: OMEGA BLACK SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
          Clearance Emma Roy Zeta, one, one, four, Dagger recognized, welcome Assassin.
          At 1930 hours yesterday a massive virus was uploaded directly into the Imperial network. By this point in time every computer system and ship in the Vulcan Sector has been infected with this virus detailed here:

15 million Yottabytes of data including personnel files, fleet deployments, and hundreds of classified documents and projects have been stolen and sent to an unknown recipient.

The Emperor's personal database, shield frequency of every orbital structure around Terra, the entire history of every Starfleet officer above the rank of Rear Admiral, their ships systems, both inquisitors, and assassins records, and the Royal chef's recipe for pumpkin pie were stolen in less than a minute.

Additionally tactical information on all the Empire's enemies have been uploaded as well. We have fleet deployments and various other exploitable factors at our disposal, and are still going other the data, which may have originated from another time. Therefore it is suspect but all the dead on Terra have been confirmed traitors...

The Virus has hidden and is not currently doing anything we are able to detect....

END REPORT

Emma chewed her cheek for a moment thinking: "Computer locate Captain Victoria O'Brien."

"Captain O'Brien is onboard the I.S.S. Hydra in the Romulus system....Correction Captain O'Brien is in Paris... Correction Captain O'Brien is onboard..."

"Computer stop! Hail the Emporer directly...." Emma was taking a risk but the Empire needed every loyal officer is had right now, if everything she'd been told on the Vendetta was true, and the list of traitors had been this accurate and extensive this had best be worth risking her-

"Yes Ms. Roy what is it?"

"My Lord I have reason to believe that the individual who attacked your palace was an imposter."
          Admiral Nathan Valdez
          Character traits are he's an out of the box level thinker in terms of strategy and tactics, also will not tolerate any challenge to his authority
          http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266095116616186425/5DAA78B4897FE4A74E434F2D1AF8C221919CAAB1/

Cmd Solat
          Character traits are very cold and logical but also brutally honest on the strategic front
          http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266095116616187216/08EF9BAA28BEC4042BADE5DD3E795C1E12550CC8/

I.S.S. Terra, Valdez's temporary flagship while the Inquisitor is in refit
          http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266095116616187962/B32370A8448EF955DC82083A22DD4835AEB0C07C/
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited August 2016
            Terran Administration

Captain Sito entered the admirals quarters, her eyes darting around the room to make sure she was alone. The room was full of work pads, a nearby computer beeped promoting Sito to examine it. The Admiral was running combat simulations, more specifically combat simulations that put Terran fleets against one another.

"What is this?" Sito quietly said to herself. The admiral had records from Imperial Command on every fleet deployment throughout the Empire.

Concerned, Captain Sito slowly walked around the room, she could hear the Admiral in the other room talking to someone. Sito tapped on the door, alerting the admiral to her presence.

"Thank you, Admiral Lot ... we'll deal with that matter later, something else has jus come up." Admiral Sito pushed her computer aside. "My dear, why didn't you tell me you were coming so soon? I would have had Kava or Oylumi prepare a meal for you."

"I'm not hungry thank you, Fleet Admiral." Sito bowed to her counterpart.

With her successes against the Federation and the betrayal of Admiral Leeta. Admiral Sito had been promoted to serve as the controller for the Bajor sector.

"Fleet Admiral Sito, I do so like the sound of that." Admiral Sito approached her counterpart. "What is this?!" Sito exclaimed as she noticed the package the captain had brought with leaning against the wall.

"A gift from a patron." responded Captain Sito. "A gift for the new commander of the Bajor sector."

Admiral Sito opened the package. "Ah ... I do so much admire art" Sito smiled upon looking at the gift that had been presented to her. "Have this copied, send the original to my ship, have the copies placed around the plaza."

"May I ask why?" Captain Sito questioned.

"No, you may not." Admiral Sito grinned as she placed her finger on the lips of her most loyal captain.

324234234.jpg
            ( Drawn by @Gurhipu )
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            edited August 2016
            Stardate 2410.9

I.S.S. Inquisitor, Bajor Sector

Admiral Valdez was in both a triumphant and angry mood, his campaign of unconventional warfare had damaged Leeta's supply chains and the Inquisitor was on it's way back to base at Terok Nor.

Looking through the damage reports, he was alarmed at how much the damage bill was. His raid on Torres III had not gone to plan and the Inquisitor had sustained heavy damage facing heavier than expected resistance.

"How could they know I was on my way or did my scout aeroshuttle crews miss something?" he asked Solat. Solat's answer was cold and logical," Nathan, just before we reached the Torres system there were a series of unauthorised communications, we may have a mole aboard as you terrans say"

"Solat, get your people on this, I want the culprit or culprits found." Valdez ordered, "note any suspicious behaviour, random stop and searches and quarter inspections", he was angry and rightfully so. Someone compromised the mission and got a quarter of his crew killed or wounded. "Start with Krasnova, his attitude warrants questioning" he said, "What about his sister Ensign Krasnova" Solat asked. "Leave her out of it, she's a loyal soldier" Valdez requested

By time Valdez and Solat got to the Agony booths, Commander Krasnova was locked into the booth.
            Valdez walked up to the booth control console and coldly said to Cmd Krasnova "You will answer all questions truthfully, if you refuse to cooperate, I pull the switch"

"Are you working alone or do you have associates?, Valdez asked him, "Go to hell!" Krasnova shouted back, with that Valdez hit the switch and booth did it's work. "How about we try this again Commander, same rules as before" Valdez said with a smile on his face," I want the names of who you work for and your associates, just cooperate to save yourself from more"

After three more sessions, Krasnova cracked and gave up the names of all his associates, with that information, Solat went on a reign of terror making a mass wave of arrests. Lining all 50 them up in the cargo bay, Valdez and Solat both walked up and down the line working out what to do with them. "We could just shoot them" Solat said, Valdez, his response was more creative "By Imperial law, you have all been found guilty of treason and sedition, your sentence will be to be deported to Tatalus IV, where you will toil in the dilithium mines for the rest of your natural lives", quickly pausing he finished by saying "Death is too good for traitors"

NMXb2ph.png
              edited August 2016
              Hmmm I switched my brain to 'On' mode and I thought to myself ...

For 'Mirror Wars 3' Would you like to take on the role as your prime universe self and do battle against the Terran Empire?

Insanity mode: 75% increase

@artan42 my good sir ... what the feck is this?

Ministry of Marmite
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
              That is what I'm reading tonight.
              22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
              Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
              JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
              'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
              'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
              '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
              'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
              '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
            • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User

For 'Mirror Wars 3' Would you like to take on the role as your prime universe self and do battle against the Terran Empire?

No, because it has been absolutely wonderful having a Mirror Universe series where I can play my Terran-themed character and have it make sense :)
            • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
              Hey Thay, have you got some gallery with all the art you have from Guriphu etc?
              I need a beer.

edited August 2016

Defiantly not for the whole thing (Maybe one episode)! But I would certainly give a big thumbs up for meeting some of these Terran's from within or outside a prison cell, or something.

I'd be surprised if S31 or SFI doesn't try to exploit the Terran infighting to give weapons to rebel groups (if not create some) or infiltrate the ranks. This would be a perfect time for the Federation it's allies to attempt a death-stroke against, or cripple the empire.

Give me some time, when I get in from work tomorrow I'll link it all here.

As for Mirror Wars 3 ... very well ... I'll keep it strictly to a Terran perspective.
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User

Give me some time, when I get in from work tomorrow I'll link it all here.

As for Mirror Wars 3 ... very well ... I'll keep it strictly to a Terran perspective.

Much obliged :)

Seen some really good stuff in the past which isn't around anymore (as far as I can see).
              I need a beer.

edited August 2016
              I think I might need to stop reading the thread it keeps giving me ideas for posts and potential for the MU mission I'm thinking of writing!

AcW8kus.jpg?1

Star date 2410.8
              I.S.S. Vendetta, Trivas system, Bajor Sector

O'Brien sat in front of the view screen on the bridge of the massive dreadnought closed in on it's targets at trans-warp 35... The rebel strike group wouldn't even have time to see them coming before they opened fire... Then the slaughter would begin as it had twice before.
              "It feels good to be getting back into the flames of battle, I was worried I'd forget how it moves ones heart to see their foes fall with impunity." Zalnos smirked as he sat at the ship's tactical station. "This commander is a bold one to have left the galactic axis to get this far, ETA 60 seconds.. Same strategy as before M'Lady?"

"Yes Commander, but lets spice it up a little bit this time." Victoria happily spoke with all the confidnece in the galaxy "Your piloting skills had best be up to the task at hand Lt. Shivorn." The temporally displaced Vulcan gulped silently, being all to aware of the risks her captain's plan possessed.

The bridge was silent for a moment before Rishis spoke again."No survivors. Drop to impulse and raise shields in: Three... Two... One.. Fire at will!"
              The Anti-proton weapons ripped through space as the rapidly slowing behemoth de-cloaked, raining doom upon all six hapless frigates, Defiant Class escort, a Guardian, and Ambassador cruisers, turning them into bursts of flames. The remaining Regent cruiser survived- managing to raise it's shields but wouldn't be much of a fighting force for long.

"Bit of a dog's breakfast."Marion said as he apprised the other officers of their correct suspicions. This had been an ambush- although clearly not for them. The half dozen frigates, Defiant class, and three cruisers had been visible as bait... The Vendetta had detected the cloaked ships before entering the system. "They've sent a distress call!"
              Five escorts, alongside two Jupiter carriers 'revealed' themselves as the fighters and nimble escorts rapidly closed the distance into weapon's range followed by a Galaxy dreadnought: The I.S.S. Cerberus.

"Activate the Mannheim Device, and Temporal Rift Stabilizer!" Rishis ordered, as she and everyone else rocked backwards ever so slightly as the volley of phaser and torpedo fire impacted the forward shields- All according to plan. The incoming hostiles were caught in the gravity of the crushing temporal anomaly. Victoria smiled as the fighters collapsed in on their own warp-fields, and the temporal duplicates of her near invincible Neutronium hulled vessel opened fire. "Full Impulse for two seconds! Vent warp plasma!"

The Vendetta soared through the anomaly and the entrapped ships, missing the Cerberus by less than ten meters... The crew's screams could nearly be heard in space. "Aft torpedoes- Full spread, fire!" As the anomaly closed dealing one last concussive shock to the ravaged ships, the crews allowed them selves to feel some semblance of relief for the reprieve, until they were killed by the torpedoes seconds later.

"Oh how very beautiful... Transfer all available weapon power into the port side beam array, and target the engineering section of the one of the carriers." The Cerberus could be seen on the view screen firing at the duplicated Vendetta's with everything it had- even managing to damage one of them! Victoria had to give it's Captain credit for that at least.

The Vendetta closed in using its momentum to turn about 145 degrees and then fired a massive ray of energized death at it's target, breaking through the carrier's shields; and allowing it's own warp core to break the carrier apart.

"The other carrier is preparing to go to warp!" Marion said as he fired at it from the Starboard side weapons.... He managed to cut it in half lengthwise with near mathematical accuracy.

The Cerebus was all that remained now- it's captain's jaw dropped in shock as both his nearest targets disappeared into nothingness... Followed by a scream of rage and shooting his first officer as one of the Vendetta's Iconian viral probes completely disabled his ship.

"Cease fire!" O'Brien ordered much to the confusion of her crew. Saying nothing but causally raising her right palm towards the main viewer as if she meant to wave good-bye, she turned her hand around and curled her fingers before pulling it closer to her... "Stand down battle stations- and well done everyone... Excellent maneuvering Lt. Commander Shivorn. A moment latter the Cerberus resumed turning in a wide arc, and would continue to do so until someone found it, and it's entirely dead crew. The life literally drained from them.

Rishis smiled, knowingly, as the dreadnought turned away from her ship. She leaned over to stroke her 'pet' as it took a snap at her hand earning itself an angry slap for the attempt. Usually Pallor liked being tickled under his jaw- perhaps he was hungry?

"A destroyed battle group, and a ship of the dead should send the appropriate message to whomever finds them first. Use Ghost to make sure that the Cerberus sensor logs of the Vendetta, and the battle have been rendered unrecoverable... Beam the stasis pod containing the Federation Molindrian captain into space-Don't kill her! Then set course for the Algira system transwarp 29; And someone get me-"

Victoria's eyes widened as she looked down at her beeping console containing an Imperial news update.... The virus had gone underground but it's Artificial-Intelligence (AKA Ghost) was still feeding them information it registered as important, or it's orders changed to accommodate for desired effects... An increasingly large amount of potential targets and Imperial news alerts had continued arriving to the ship as the web of infected devices grew to higher numbers.
              "You have the bridge Marion, I have a message to write." O'Brien said as she left picking up her infant Dinosaur, actually doing a small twirl upon entering the turbolift, much to the poor creatures discomfort.

Once at her quarters Victoria locked the door and released a relaxed sigh as she leaned back against the cold metal. She replicated a Vanilla cream pop, and some duck for the little Raptor; before barking at her console. "Computer! Start recording:

I imagine Leeta will be keeping you occupied for the time being. I'll remain watching, and perhaps I'll even give you some helpful treats with my new intelligence web. Oh and I've taken the liberty of placing several dozen hidden tricolbat devices on Emok Nor; if you feel they can't be trusted, well... I'll include the activation codes at the end of this message.

I must say that it was good to learn that someone else from my home timeline (Or at least one similar enough), found their way here- even if it was you...

Consider whether, you're my ally.... Or my enemy,

V. O'Brien
              Poseidon- Vendetta- six- eight- six- four- six-Gamma".

"Zalnos to O'Brien. I thought you should know it seems someone else has been causing some havoc for Leeta. Long range sensors are detecting a group of thirteen destroyed transports, and the remains of another two escorts. Also- Ghost has located that particular Inquisitor you mentioned. Although I understand why you want some DNA, for your captain he- she- uh what do you call your commanding officer right now as your sharing a body? The source of my confusion is a previous visit to a universe where everyone's genders had been swaped... It was un-nearving, and by the time we met I simply couldn't remember which I was dealing with... Sorry back on topic: Acquiring a sample may prove-"

The other Imperial mind took over the body now furious. "I don't care what you have do do- provided it is non-lethal Commander! I want a new body! So get a clone of me started.... And if you suggest a robotic one again; I'll simply use yours Zalnos!"
              edited August 2016
              Stardate 2410.9
              Terok Nor, Bajor Sector

The Inquisitor was in port swarmed by work bees and shuttlepods, piloting one of the shuttlepods was Admiral Valdez making a personal inspection of the damage. "How long will she be out of action?" he asked his Betazoid chief engineer Commander Imozel, Imozel's answer was not good, "Sir with the damage to our dorsal sections and the upper right nacelle virtually wrecked, we could be out of action for at least one month at minimum to six months maximum"

"She performed excellently on her date wouldn't you say chief", Valdez said with a smile. "Hell of a first date sir" acknowledged Imozel, "Chief, could we reinforce the superstructure, we nearly lost decks six and seven in that last exchange" Valdez noted. "At least the new neutronium armor held up very well at" Imozel quiped back with a smile.

"I'll make the superstructure a priority and look at a complete overhaul of the defensive systems as well" Imozel reported, "From recent combat experience, we need to reinforce the hull armor as well" Valdez suggested. "I'll take a look sir" replied Imozel.

Later on that day, Valdez was sat on the bridge, the crew were at ease for the first time in a long time and morale was high, The fallout from the Krasnova conspiracy had been carefully managed and the crew all knew they could be next if they challenged the Admiral. Valdez just stood up and ordered shipwide, "This is the Admiral, we performed excellently in our campaign against the traitor", after a quick pause he carried on his speech, "Each and every loyal crew members all performed your duty as Starfleet officers loyal to the Empire and it's ideals, Ensign Adrienne Krasnova, I'm promoting you to full Lt for your piloting skills and your loyalty", "Thank you sir" replied Krasnova putting on the new rank pip on her uniform.

Suddenly the sensors picked up a new ship coming into dock, it was the I.S.S. Terra, she was the latest Odyssey Class Dreadnought to enter the fleet. "We're getting a message from command, it concerns the whole crew" ops reported, Valdez put the message on ship wide and whole crew cheered, they'd got a new ship to call home while the Inquisitor was in for repair and retrofit.

The crew took up their new positions on the bridge of the Terra, Valdez took a inspection tour of the bridge individually talking to each crew member and shaking their hand before taking the captain's chair

"How are my new engines chief?" Valdez asked through the intercom, "Engines are running at peak efficiency and our new Iconian tech enhanced systems are running at peak efficiency" Imozel reported

"Ops has reported we're good to go sir" reported Lt Krasnova. "Take us out at one quarter impulse then take us to warp once we pass 500m from the station Lt" Valdez ordered, "What heading sir?" asked Krasnova. "Take us to the front lines, maximum warp" was the order, "Lt punch it", with that the Terra set off for the front lines to fight Leeta's forces again to get some cold hearted retribution for Torres III.

NMXb2ph.png
                I think I might need to stop reading the thread it keeps giving me ideas for posts and potential for the MU mission I'm thinking of writing!

Rubbish! More ... I like reading these!
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
                I'm kinda new to writing stories, the Admiral Valdez character needs more development
                NMXb2ph.png
                  edited August 2016
                  Rubbish! More ... I like reading these!

By your command Emperor Sutherland! Although I'm not to sure how to possibly write the next one from Marion Zal's perspective. For a couple reasons:
                  On behalf of the Trivas system I wish to give my congratulations on your promotion Admiral Sito...

I must say that it was good to learn that someone else from my home timeline (Or at least one similar enough), found their way here- ...

V. O'Brien
                  Rishis and her crew are yellow Imperials. Marion was dupped into giving Leeta future tech from his time period (Although the vendetta itself- from a story perspective has a mix of Iconian, borg regenerative hull nanites, and 32 century technology on it and hes from around 28-29 hundreds), thinking he'd save the Empire. Which given MW2 ending is actually pretty F'n cool when I think of it in that perspective.
                  ... located that particular Inquisitor you mentioned. Although I understand why you want some DNA, for your captain he- she- uh what do you call your commanding officer right now as your sharing a body? ....

The other Imperial mind took over the body now furious. "I don't care what you have do do- provided it is non-lethal Commander! I want a new body! So get a clone of me started.... "

Victora's former Commanding officer was the terran counterpart of the PC (If they are a federation character), accidentally transferred into a clone of Victoria upon their death, and Victoria's mind also transfered into that clone when her original body died. Mission referance: "(Dark Legacies 2/5) Shattering Ones Mirror"

1) So it would be written sort of like this: Inquisitor [PC_NAME].... [SHIPNAME] etc. Not exactly fun to read.
                  2) Player characters have player decided genders- I really can't fathom what must go in in O'Brien's head; especially given the fact that she was already off her rocker before she was sharing her body with her captain and a entity that seeks multi-versal genocide- Although Ran'Karsork never shares this bit of information.
                  edited August 2016
                  Valdez and his crew are red empire but opposed to Leeta

The I.S.S. Terra is equipped with captured Iconian engines, warp core, deflector and shields, all it's systems are enhanced with Iconian technology
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    edited August 2016
                    Stardate: 2410.825
                    Trill Sector, Trill System
                    DISTRESS CALL TO ANY IMPERIAL SHIPS: This is the Trill ship yards! We are under attack by unknown hostiles! I repeat we are under attack!

"My shields are useless! They're useless!"
                    "You're to close fool, get out of-!"
                    "Ravager on your tail! Right behind yo-"
                    "They're ramming battleships! Oh my Gaaahh!"
                    "This is so increasingly one sided!"
                    "Get this guy off us! Some one get this thing away from my ship! Warp ni-"
                    "<Sound of sobbing> I want to go home! Why won't the torpedoes lock on!"
                    All contact with Imperial forces in the Trill system has been lost.

oEQiq4D.jpg
                    The gateway faded in a blue flash, returning to its previous location in the other universe... Leaving behind 24 battle hardened veteran ship crews, and nearly fifty Imperial wrecks.
                    -On board the R.D.W. Phoenix (Basilisk class Warbird)-

"Star Commander Veel'Riz, the Imperial presence within the system has been removed. No casualties, on any Molindrian or RDF ships."
                    "Excellent, that's what I like to hear... Open fleet wide channel. This is the Star Commander to all Star Union, and allied ships. You all know our mission, and the odds of success. Look at what we have done his day... We represent a force that could emerge unscathed from an engagement with an Imperial fleet of a hundred and fifteen vessels, with ease! The last time the Empire saw our wings they still feared us, even with their technological advantages! It took Doomsday machines for them to attack our space before that! They are cowards! They fight without moral cause, without heart, without true courage. I would rather stand along side any one of you- than the entirety of the the Imperial Starfleet! I ask you now... Will you stand along side me once more?" A cheer went through the entire fleet. "That is all... Stand by for further orders."

Veel'Riz looked to his right as his lifelong friend and body guard saluted him, he returned the gesture- perhaps for the last time. "I have already been made aware of your mission Chevalier T'Nae... Take the destroyer, R.D.W. Kuri as your ship; you'll need it more than I will."

"I must protest, I'll have more than enough forces to accomplish my mission."

"Then it's an order... Now go, and T'Nea; Shadows Guide you."
                    "May they cloak you in darkness from your adversaries." The Vulcan responded, as she left the bridge.

T'Nae's task group: Two Valour class Warbirds, five Haliberd frigates, and a Falcata Destroyer; cloaked and set course for "Romulan" Space. Their mission, make the Romulans, and Remans understand what they'd lost, raise resistance to fight for that freedom again. Whether or not they listened, the message would be heard.

"What now Veel'Riz?" Asked the Molindiran Captain of the Paladin dreadnought Crest-wave.

"Now... Captain Zeel'Zleacoocooes, we remind the Empire why they feared the 'Reaper of Romulus'... And liberate as many of their captured slaves as we can in order to return them back to their reality. We show the Terrans that their opporession will not be tolerated any longer."

"Seal'Zleacoocroonis Star Commander."

The aged Romulan grunted softly.. "I'll get that in a week or so... Now what do say we get out of here! All ships fall into formation, cloak and go to trans-warp ten!"

Things had changed since he last fought the Empire... Now he had Preserver shields, and Iconian weaponry, transphasic plasma torpedoes, and those ships still using plasma based energy weapons now had enhanced them with radiation to destroy the target's molecular bonds. He'd be able to free hundreds of prisoners from the enemy... All he had to do now was find them.
                    Damn you @zionus0 I was going to use the Trill System as the starting location for 'Mirror Wars 3' ... then again ... I suppose with the death of whatever Terran was in charge this would allow Sito to move in unchallenged.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!