test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plots For Enterprise Prequel Episodes

captclazoruscaptclazorus Member Posts: 377 Arc User
People talk alot bout the prospect of a rebirth of Enterprise, which, with the dawn of Discovery, is not likely to happen. However, I myself have been wondering alot and writing down prequel episode plots I would like to see or potentially write about. One was Flint involved, another has to do with Neo-Transcendentalists. I would really someday like to learn the full relationship between Klingons and Shakespeare. Possibly Sheliak first contact. So what precursor plots involved in the Star Trek Timelines would you like to see?
(We may be seeing some prequel episodes if the Discovery's NCC code does mean it is pre-TOS)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard

Comments

• iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I think the producers should TRIBBLE off for the first few seasons and focus more on style over substance, then when the reviews are in and the viewership is down, they should just make the rest of the series constant references to past Star Trek series and movies, and hire old Star Trek alumni back for "Hey, remember when this guy was in Star Trek!?" cameo and plot references, while continuing to ignore things like "story" and "relatable, likable characters".

I'm sure a Star Trek TV series that focuses on the above advice will last for 9 seasons, and if it doesn't, just have the producers blame the executives for cancelling the show before it "got really awesome" the next season, even though it would have been the same TRIBBLE, in order to avoid taking personal responsibility.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    I want a series about Klingon Intelligence bloodsmugglers. And the grain silo explosions that keep the Empire safe.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I want to see something (anything!) about the Romulan War show up in ST: Discovery.
    Even if it's just flash back from one of the characters memories.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    I think the producers should **** off for the first few seasons and focus more on style over substance, then when the reviews are in and the viewership is down, they should just make the rest of the series constant references to past Star Trek series and movies, and hire old Star Trek alumni back for "Hey, remember when this guy was in Star Trek!?" cameo and plot references, while continuing to ignore things like "story" and "relatable, likable characters".

I'm sure a Star Trek TV series that focuses on the above advice will last for 9 seasons, and if it doesn't, just have the producers blame the executives for cancelling the show before it "got really awesome" the next season, even though it would have been the same ****, in order to avoid taking personal responsibility.​​

We already have Voyager.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Something about the early Federation and Klingon political tensions would be nice as a way of setting up the Federation/Klingon cold war in TOS
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius